Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

No, I wrote only that I expect an update asap. Apparently you have a problem with that.

 

Expect.

Demand.

 

Two different words, expecting something is fine, demanding something like you've been doing is taking the piss but you strike me as someone lacking in the IQ department so do whatever floats your boat.

No, I wrote only that I expect an update asap. Apparently you have a problem with that.

 

You are aware that 

 

1) Sigames do not give Braca the game update information in advance so he only gets it once we get it

2) Programming does take a while to do and isnt instantaneous? 

3) Braca does have a full time job

4) Braca will release it the moment he can and isnt with holding it from us...

5) That you're complete unreasonable 

 

I hope it does come out this weekend as i hate not cheating on fm. fmrte makes it so much more fun. But i know it'll come out when its ready and i appreciate braca  for his hard work. The price is a steal for the amount of work that goes into it too. 

Expect.

Demand.

 

Two different words, expecting something is fine, demanding something like you've been doing is taking the piss but you strike me as someone lacking in the IQ department so do whatever floats your boat.

You really are a rude little person, all tough on the forums aren't we. Where as LuaLua is being impatient and should wait until BraCa has done his magic, you should just shut up, I paid nearly £5 not € which is quite a lot for me so it's all relative.

What a bunch of idiots!

Sweeping statement, could apply to anyone here

You really are a rude little person, all tough on the forums aren't we. Where as LuaLua is being impatient and should wait until BraCa has done his magic, you should just shut up, I paid nearly £5 not € which is quite a lot for me so it's all relative.

 

Read all of his posts before making such statements and I agree that I'm extremely tough, come at me bro.

Read all of his posts before making such statements and I agree that I'm extremely tough, come at me bro.

lol and acting like a 10 year old, I'll think I'll pass tough boy.

Bottom line... there's no need for rudeness, both from the demanders and the responders. I know it's very tempting to lose one's patience at the unreasonableness of some posters, but let's be honest... I would suggest that several of the whiners don't even play the game, and are simply jumping on the bandwagon to stir things up for the reaction. There's a name for them... trolls. And the solution is simple... don't feed them.

 

Updates will be ready when they're ready. Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials. The puny cost of FMRTE probably just about covers the developer's costs; hardly enough to get him a Roller or a beach house in Miami. I'm a programmer, and I know I'd be charging at least double if not more for such a resilient (as in long life and stability) piece of software.

 

So to the moaners, moan all you like; it won't make anyone work 36 hours a day just to give in to your demands. If you don't like the software, don't use it. If you don't like the sound of the software, don't pay for it. But if you do, understand that it's a labour of love by the programmer to get this out to the masses; there's nothing stopping him from saying "Screw You" to everyone and going off to play Warcraft full time.

 

Let's chill and wait; after all, it's not like SI where we have to potentially wait months for patches for bugs that should never have appeared in the game to begin with.

Bottom line... there's no need for rudeness, both from the demanders and the responders. I know it's very tempting to lose one's patience at the unreasonableness of some posters, but let's be honest... I would suggest that several of the whiners don't even play the game, and are simply jumping on the bandwagon to stir things up for the reaction. There's a name for them... trolls. And the solution is simple... don't feed them.

 

Updates will be ready when they're ready. Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials. The puny cost of FMRTE probably just about covers the developer's costs; hardly enough to get him a Roller or a beach house in Miami. I'm a programmer, and I know I'd be charging at least double if not more for such a resilient (as in long life and stability) piece of software.

 

So to the moaners, moan all you like; it won't make anyone work 36 hours a day just to give in to your demands. If you don't like the software, don't use it. If you don't like the sound of the software, don't pay for it. But if you do, understand that it's a labour of love by the programmer to get this out to the masses; there's nothing stopping him from saying "Screw You" to everyone and going off to play Warcraft full time.

 

Let's chill and wait; after all, it's not like SI where we have to potentially wait months for patches for bugs that should never have appeared in the game to begin with.

 

well said good sir

Nobody said that we don't like the software, otherwise we would not wait for the update.

 

 Payment of a measly 5 pounds (or euros, whatever) is minimal considering most of us (yes, even those at university, school or wherever) spend more than that every week on non-essentials.

 

 

I do not know if you know but also use FMRTE people who come from poorer countries where the monthly salary is about 200 euros or less (this is a fact). Not everything is as simple as you think.

Nobody said that we don't like the software, otherwise we would not wait for the update.

 

 

 

I do not know if you know but also use FMRTE people who come from poorer countries where the monthly salary is about 200 euros or less (this is a fact). Not everything is as simple as you think.

Sorry, but I must be missing something obvious here... let me put this into perspective. I can drive, and have driven regularly. I can afford a car and its maintenance - just about. I would like a Ferrari. I CANNOT afford a Ferrari, therefore I cannot buy it. I will only buy what I can afford... and if I can no longer afford to maintain or run a car, then I will stop driving.

 

Am I being simplistically dense here? Let me try again... the main game is Football Manager 2014 which (if you're legit) costs around 30-40 pounds, euros, whatever. People have ALREADY paid that for it. Now there is NOTHING that stipulates FMRTE to be a mandatory purchase, the game can be played extremely well without it. Same as me driving. I can drive perfectly well without a Ferrari, but just because it makes things "nicer" for me, doesn;t mean to say I can afford it. So I don't.

 

How much simpler can that be?!?

 

It's a GAME. An ENTERTAINMENT. Not a reason to live.

It's not about what I can afford. You said that 5 pounds is measly and I disagree of that (analogous to what I wrote earlier). Yes, I paid 5 euros for a some game editor but that does not mean I'd let myself throw 5 euros in the trash and do not worry about it. I respect my money.

It's not about what I can afford. You said that 5 pounds is measly and I disagree of that (analogous to what I wrote earlier). Yes, I paid 5 euros for a some game editor but that does not mean I'd let myself throw 5 euros in the trash and do not worry about it. I respect my money.

Did you get to use FMRTE for the last 3 weeks? If you did, then I think you already got your money's worth. If you didn't, well, you waited that long, I don't see a reason why you can't wait another couple of days.

It's only a game, nothing bad is gonna happen if an update doesn't come out immediately. BraCa said it'll be realised sometime this weekend so just be patient and clam down. £5 is like half an hours wage and the price of a big mac, it is a measly amount for the work that goes into creating software like this single-handedly

A Big Mac is £2.99, FMRTE £5.10.

 

That makes FMRTE 71% more expensive.

 

I'm not complaining about the price, just the crap comparison.

 

Its like comparing a VW Golf SE to a Lexus GS300.

A Big Mac is £2.99, FMRTE £5.10.

 

That makes FMRTE 71% more expensive.

 

I'm not complaining about the price, just the crap comparison.

 

Its like comparing a VW Golf SE to a Lexus GS300.

 

Yeah but who the hell gets just the burger?? its the meal. 

Some day I'd like to be a MOD on these forums  :D

 

You have to show compliance to the rules and tell others to exercise them :D

 

Edit: Please keep the language, hate/flame and all relevant posts to zero.  I will take action where I see fit it it continues :)

Yeah but who the hell gets just the burger?? its the meal.

Let's not get too technical but he clearly states a Big Mac. It's listed on the menu at £2.99.

If the language in post above is reference to me? I apologise.

I think you can simply copy FM's main folder and then paste it back in after the update. Then you can play even if you update - which will happen because Steam sucks at this. It's only 3,3 gb so I think it's worth a effort...

But saying that FMRTE price is half an hour wage isn't really accurate to every country....

I think you can simply copy FM's main folder and then paste it back in after the update. Then you can play even if you update - which will happen because Steam sucks at this. It's only 3,3 gb so I think it's worth a effort...

But saying that FMRTE price is half an hour wage isn't really accurate to every country....

 

Even if you only make 10 euros a week that doesn't mean you can spend 5 euros on FMRTE and complain about it because you only made 10, isn't like BraCa can give discounts to poor people can he? make it 1 euros for the people that are on the dole and have no money?

 

People complain regardless of how much they paid or if they even paid anything at all, I can see the point buying software that takes weeks to update but in this case, 5 euros then moaning when it's not updated within 3 days?

 

And as KMJ said there are ways to prevent your FM updating, obviously Steam is one way but kmj is right, have two different FM installations and when FMRTE is updated you copy over the files from the new FM to the old FM and this means FMRTE always works with FM seeing as waiting 3-4 days is too much to ask for some people.

  • Author

FMRTE 14.1.4 - RELEASED

Download link: (Use FMRTE Auto update, or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte14)

 

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

NOTES: You will need to re-activate FMRTE (don't worry, you just need to type your FMRTE 14 licence key again)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.