Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Great news BraCa and now Goblin for all your work on the update. And remember people, Have steam on offline mode!

Hey BraCa, Grayfox or anyone else that might now.
What is the slider for in the FMRTE? - The one in the lower right corner?

I might be dumb or blind - but never noticed it before. :D

Is this normal that FMRTE ask me again to activate the product when i installed the update????

Just wanted to say thanks for the update.

 

Like I'm sure many others were, I admit I was getting a bit "twitchy" that all of a sudden, I didn't have FMRTE to use alongside FM14 on a day spent (mis-spent perhaps) playing FM!

 

Woke up this morning to check the status of the new version and was delighted to see it was available and downloaded through the built-in updater function.

 

Hats off to the developer - great bit of software and worth every penny. Thank you!

 

 

PS - lesson learnt, put Steam into offline mode.

Is this normal that FMRTE ask me again to activate the product when i installed the update????

 

Yes, we were informed of that.

Just select online activation and re-use the same activation code you were mailed first time.

hi, staff swap not working correctly. swapped my ass manager, correct in staff and staff responsibilities, but when i go to training and click coaches my old ass manager is still there and no sign of my new one. can anybody help please.

got the new version, butmy save game wont load. just keeps freezing?

 

whats up with that?

Got the new version, i bougth the license in the 1st version and now he is asking again for the license like i hadn't bought any.... What i do? ;X

I have successfully downloaded FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10) and installed it on my PC. It opens up fine, loads my game and offers me the usual edit facilities.  However, it then tells me that FMRTE needs to be activated.  Since I already have a valid licence and a .bin file for FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) and have not used up all of my Activations then I tried to :-

 

  1. Use my existing .bin file but I am told that it is not valid for my PC?  I do not understand this because it works for the FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) on this very PC.
  2. I then tried the On-Line activation method and inserted my Activation Code as requested.  The system went off to your server and a while later I was told "ERROR: Unable to connect to the remote server (-1008)".  I thought that my Internet may be down but Web Browsers work and I am sending this message via your web site so the problem is not at my end.

Please can you suggest what I should do to activate FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10)?

Got the new version, i bougth the license in the 1st version and now he is asking again for the license like i hadn't bought any.... What i do? ;X

 

As in replied to earlier post, and by BraCa.

Just select online activation and re-use the same activation code you were mailed first time.

I have successfully downloaded FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10) and installed it on my PC. It opens up fine, loads my game and offers me the usual edit facilities.  However, it then tells me that FMRTE needs to be activated.  Since I already have a valid licence and a .bin file for FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) and have not used up all of my Activations then I tried to :-

 

  1. Use my existing .bin file but I am told that it is not valid for my PC?  I do not understand this because it works for the FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 7) on this very PC.
  2. I then tried the On-Line activation method and inserted my Activation Code as requested.  The system went off to your server and a while later I was told "ERROR: Unable to connect to the remote server (-1008).  I thought that my Internet may be down but Web Browsers work and I am sending this message via your web site so the problem is not at my end.

Please can you suggest what I should do to activate FMRTE v 14.1.4 (build 10)?

 

I believe there might just be a minor issue connecting - why don't you try again later today.

If that is not the problem, then I'm sure BraCa will have a look at it.

Hey BraCa, Grayfox or anyone else that might now.

What is the slider for in the FMRTE? - The one in the lower right corner?

I might be dumb or blind - but never noticed it before. :D

Err have you tried sliding it? Try sliding it all the way to the right, maybe the GIGANTIC LETTERS will give a clue to what it does. If not, slide all the way to the left and see if the tiny fonts are a giveaway. lol

Err have you tried sliding it? Try sliding it all the way to the right, maybe the GIGANTIC LETTERS will give a clue to what it does. If not, slide all the way to the left and see if the tiny fonts are a giveaway. lol

 

Yeah, I found out. LOL

I'm such a dumbass. :D

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.