Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I don't use new patch because a lot of errors and i'am feeling bad,what time is fixed ?

Exp;Heal Team,Inspire Team so full errors this patch,i hope you fixed

Heal, Inspire remove bans etc from team doesn't seem to be working on the latest update.

 

 

Multiple Errors.  When attempting to swap players it gives me an error message of "illegal characters in path".  2nd error i've noticed this morning is that when attemtping to edit finances, it will give you an unexpected error.  Any idea what is going on?

 

 

I don't use new patch because a lot of errors and i'am feeling bad,what time is fixed ?

Exp;Heal Team,Inspire Team so full errors this patch,i hope you fixed

 

we are looking into to all of this issues thanks for the reports, we are trying our best to release one hotfix

Seems like I'm unable to heal, inspire or remove bans from the entire team from the team screen with this version, don't get an error message, just doesn't do anything. Tried reloading FM, the save, FMRTE and still the same. Also, trying to use the Register UEFA option from the same screen provides this error:

 

 

kEWP0Ww.png

i have the same problem. I'll send email to [email protected] with error.log file

Same Issue here.. Can load game..

But cannot heal and inspire team..

 

(thats all I tryed)... Hope you are able to solve ;-)

 

Thanks!

You are quick just posted.. and I see a hotfix is available.. Will try to update ;-)

Kind Regards

Remco

 

Any time I try to save anything I get this Error Message:
 
"An unexpected error occurred, if this problem continues please send the error.log file that was created in FMRTE folder to [email protected]
 
Error Message:
Illegal characters in path."
 
If needed I can submit the Error.log file, but it seems other people are also getting errors, so I am thinking that they may all be related in some way.
 
 
Sorry posted before I saw the Hotfix. Will download that now and try again.

Edited by Angryyphil

sorry to be a nuisance but even after the latest hot fix the favourite button and live manager does not work, I am not moaning I am pointing out a bug

you are doing Superb WORK

sorry to be a nuisance but even after the latest hot fix the favourite button and live manager does not work, I am not moaning I am pointing out a bug

you are doing Superb WORK

 

I am sorry davelever but i tried to replicate your issue and i wasn't able to can you please elaborate a bit more, what are the steps you are taking in order to see this?

Iam pressing the favourite button after loading. as I am the manager of Manchester United and England up until the update they would be in the drop down menu !

 I now have to put Manchester United in the search for, before entering the club to do alterations . when staff is being entered there is no manager i.e. Dave Lever

 I hope this helps because I obviously can not alter the manager's stats, by the way keep up the Superb Work

                        Dave

I dont know if FMRTE has caused this, but ive just noticed my player values seem to have dropped? has anyone had a similar issue, i dont mind as im not selling anyone at hte min, just a general query qeustion?

I swaped a player from one team to mine and now I have 2 of the same player with the same ID number. I can't give him a shirt number so he can play games, this happened when I had the build 11. what can I do?

I'm having a Swap Player Issue, every single time i get an error/crash message from the game saying it has created a dump file 

Been using the hotfixed version on Windows 8 and I'm experiencing freezing. For example, when trying to load a player from search results, the editor freezes completely and the only solution is to 'end process' in task manager and load again.

 

On build 12 BTW.

If you are asking for the discounts for previous customers there is indeed one promotion in place, just check my sig :D

 

I've learnt my lesson there, I won't be so quick to buy it next time,

 

This loyal customer never got the discount because I brought it straight away, you live and learn.

Confused by the talk of "promotions" etc =/ does it mean those of us who've already paid full price for a license (and have prev. purchased FMRTE 12, 13 and others) get some kind of money back or? =/

I have updated to latest version.
But I am having issues with editing contracts for players that have an exisiting "non-contract"
Can edit wages, but not contract type nor when it ends.
FMRTE does not want to save those changes.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.