Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

the player "value" freeze option isn't working. i set player value to what i want on a frozen player and after about a week or 2 it reverts to a standard value. Any chance of a fix for this?

People - a really stupid question )) In case I got allowed payroll about 400k and real about 250k(150k plus difference), in game in salary page allowed salary is 6k/eur(I play Serie B Italy),

I changed Max.Wage in FMRTE but allowed salary by board in game didn't change - so I got 150k free but I cant give salatry more then 6k - It is possible to fix this board decision ??

  • 3 weeks later...

I find that when exporting players to *.pxml, the default file name is the player's name, which may leads to collision when two players have the same name. How can I resolve this problem? Is there any way that FMRTE can save the player file in the name of player UID or sth like that? Thanks!!

Thank you for the new FMRTE I can not seem to activate it to work with new FM Manager update is there an licence for it

  • 2 weeks later...

Hi Admin,

 

Please help!! I did some tweaking to ensure that the steam account does not auto update or do not go online so that I can play my FM2014 peacefully with FMRTE but I wanna get FM2015 but my steam account keep ut giving prompt that I cannot log on.

 

I know it is steam issue but I remember doing something so that they do not disturb me with auto updates. How do I settle this? Please help!!

Hi Admin,

 

Please help!! I did some tweaking to ensure that the steam account does not auto update or do not go online so that I can play my FM2014 peacefully with FMRTE but I wanna get FM2015 but my steam account keep ut giving prompt that I cannot log on.

 

I know it is steam issue but I remember doing something so that they do not disturb me with auto updates. How do I settle this? Please help!!

 

Make sure Steam is in offline mode.  That will stop auto updates.

  • 4 weeks later...

dear BraCa can you you see if you can work on an update for fmrte 2014 because i can't use the 14.3.1 (BUILD37) because i think the game got updated thru steam automaticaly, just wanna know if there will be new updates for fm14 and if you when it will be coimng

  • 1 month later...

Hi everyone, 

 

I've downloaded the FMRTE 2012 v1.0.3 beta version (apparently) for Mac. I can play with the players attributes and everything's been working neat so far. But I can't change the country rules, meaning I can't even enter a country tab, does anyone have an idea on how this works?

 

Cheers

  • greyfox unpinned this topic
  • 4 years later...
On 8/18/2014 at 12:24 PM, GoBLiN said:

 

Please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator

 

hey 

how I get the code

I already paid

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.