FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

seem to be having a bug with the new version.

What bugs/issues did you encounter: when setting player to preset legend, once i press save the 20's all change to lower values, freezing the players stats doesn't make a difference

What is your FM version: 14.3.1 487696 (m.e v1454)

What is your FMRTE version: 14.3.1.35

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which operating system are you using: win 7 ultimate 64bit

What changes have you done to your save: player changes only

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE? no

,you can post all you like but i doubt anyone is listening anymore,because you having nothing to say.obviously has not  the intelligence to play FM let alone FMRTE. needs a ban this one, its the only reply you will get from me, shame about your english or lack of it.

,you can post all you like but i doubt anyone is listening anymore,because you having nothing to say.obviously has not  the intelligence to play FM let alone FMRTE. needs a ban this one, its the only reply you will get from me, shame about your english or lack of it.

and i don't care if anyone listening to me

seem to be having a bug with the new version.

What bugs/issues did you encounter: when setting player to preset legend, once i press save the 20's all change to lower values, freezing the players stats doesn't make a difference

What is your FM version: 14.3.1 487696 (m.e v1454)

What is your FMRTE version: 14.3.1.35

How big is your database size (This can be found in the Game Status page and should be noted as small, medium, large, etc): Large

Which operating system are you using: win 7 ultimate 64bit

What changes have you done to your save: player changes only

Are you using any like-for-like software alongside FMRTE? no

Please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator").

Also please next time refer to the Bug Tracker Section.

Thanks

hi again. i have another question. :) i bought the FMRTE this morning. (first time i use btw)

if i change a player's some of his skill manually, do i have to change is CA too? or will it increase with time automatically?

edit: i have another one! :D in the player screen, there is a button called "clear". what is it for? i'm pressing and pressing but nothing changes?

hi again. i have another question. :) i bought the FMRTE this morning. (first time i use btw)

if i change a player's some of his skill manually, do i have to change is CA too? or will it increase with time automatically?

edit: i have another one! :D in the player screen, there is a button called "clear". what is it for? i'm pressing and pressing but nothing changes?

with the first point yes to increase CA/PA and remember you can use the freeze option to keep them always at that

clear is under the contract screen and used when he has concerns...only can be used when a player is unhappy and it will show the reason

• Like 1

with the first point yes to increase CA/PA and remember you can use the freeze option to keep them always at that

clear is under the contract screen and used when he has concerns...only can be used when a player is unhappy and it will show the reason

again, thank you :)

by the way, my clear button doesn't work with the unhappy players (nothing changes) but i figure out something to make them happy i guess.

thanks!

again, thank you :)

by the way, my clear button doesn't work with the unhappy players (nothing changes) but i figure out something to make them happy i guess.

thanks!

it doesn't clear it instantly but you will see the end date does change to the current date...so when you continue game to next day the concern has gone :D also use the inspire team button to make sure it has gone

• Like 1

it doesn't clear it instantly but you will see the end date does change to the current date...so when you continue game to next day the concern has gone :D also use the inspire team button to make sure it has gone

yes, i learned that yesterday :D and it's better than my first way. whole team become happy in the end.

thank you, again! :D

What can I do to buy players that fail to gain a work permit? I usually set their other nationality to an EU country but it will mess up the relation and their choice of national team, is there any other way? 

Set one of their "Relations" as an EU country, then delete it after and send them to a feeder club?

the mass edit buttom.....the minimum age can be anything (1-1000), but the maximum age only goes up to 100...I've found some board member staff that are randomly 114 years old so tried to mass edit them down to a reasonable age, but I can't highlight them in the filter

could this be fixed?

I imagin it would be too much of an effort as the feature is there, it just needs tweeking a little!

thanks

What can I do to buy players that fail to gain a work permit? I usually set their other nationality to an EU country but it will mess up the relation and their choice of national team, is there any other way? 

Set one of their "Relations" as an EU country, then delete it after and send them to a feeder club?

as gone wrong says also to stop the choice of national team issue....go to main info page of player and select the declared for nation box(he is then only eligible for that 1 nation)