FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

guys and girls stop moaning, stop cheating, enjoy life and enjoy the game. to be honest i hope they never release another version to teach all you twats a lesson about being patient etc. Good things come to those who wait, so just wait. do something good in life, change a life, change your life, die for all i care just stop moaning that some electronic program that you want to use to cheat isnt out yet!!!!

Sick and tired of hearing people moan about a program, take it from the users of the broken sword series. they said it would be out by end of march, it wasn't because they want the game to be perfect and great, and no one moans on the forums. They appreciate the value of the game or tool. they appreciate that it is being made and that it will be freaking awesome when it is released. Hey im waiting just like all you other idiots to use it to change my miserable team into world beaters and then get bored of the game in the next few weeks.

stop FREAKING MOANING!!!!!!

guys and girls stop moaning, stop cheating, enjoy life and enjoy the game. to be honest i hope they never release another version to teach all you twats a lesson about being patient etc. Good things come to those who wait, so just wait. do something good in life, change a life, change your life, die for all i care just stop moaning that some electronic program that you want to use to cheat isnt out yet!!!!

Sick and tired of hearing people moan about a program, take it from the users of the broken sword series. they said it would be out by end of march, it wasn't because they want the game to be perfect and great, and no one moans on the forums. They appreciate the value of the game or tool. they appreciate that it is being made and that it will be freaking awesome when it is released. Hey im waiting just like all you other idiots to use it to change my miserable team into world beaters and then get bored of the game in the next few weeks.

stop FREAKING MOANING!!!!!!

who's moaning

I bought FMRTE so i could have the updates in the shortes time possible. If i have to wait until Moday this will be m last FMRTE. I run an online league and the competitiors are relly angry at me beacuase i can not fix the morale and condition without the FMRTE. I hope they will keep their word and publish the update this weekend

I bought FMRTE so i could have the updates in the shortes time possible. If i have to wait until Moday this will be m last FMRTE. I run an online league and the competitiors are relly angry at me beacuase i can not fix the morale and condition without the FMRTE. I hope they will keep their word and publish the update this weekend

Not a league if you use FMRTE :)

well.. in my point of view we all need to calm down.. the truth is that everyone is right here.. both fmrte and us.. the fmrte team are only two fellows.. so it' s obvious that it will take some time to make the update work.. they ve got to fix it.. run it.. test it.. and finally get it done before they release it without obvious errors.. i think it s a procedure that the most understand in here.. in the other hand, since you decide to earn money from this tool, and not giving it for free, you must be prepared for complains.. it s how the market goes.. everyone here is a client and a client is always right.. it s so simple..

• Like 3