FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

thanks for the update any idea of a timescale please :)

Why do people always ask this?

we ran into some issues during some tests

This means the chances are that something unexpected happened yeah?  That being the case, what do you think the likleyhood is of them being able to give you a timescale?  

Just leave them to get it sorted and it'll get sorted, I'm sure they will be on here the minute it's done telling us.

As for people moaning about the fact that you paid for it therefore expect a certain service...

if we paid money should be quickly. we are waiting least 24 hours. its not justice

F***s sake mate, go outside and kick a ball about rather pissing and moaning on here like a little b****.

You paid for a product that works fine, you know it is independant from the actual game and therefore when the game gets updated this needs to be updated. It's life.

• Like 2

totally agree, everyone who pays for this licence knows what happens through the season, the goalposts will not get moved for anybody, its the same moaning everytime, why not always make sure your offline and you will not have this problem, if you have to use steam, ckeck FM first then you will have no suprises, its a third party so be grateful, i am sure it will not make such a difference for the couple of days it updates.

how about applauding these guys for the hard work they do, and the small contribution we make, be grateful or just do not buy SIMPLES !!

Thank you team and admin your work is fully appreciated here.

• Like 4

totally agree, everyone who pays for this licence knows what happens through the season, the goalposts will not get moved for anybody, its the same moaning everytime, why not always make sure your offline and you will not have this problem, if you have to use steam, ckeck FM first then you will have no suprises, its a third party so be grateful, i am sure it will not make such a difference for the couple of days it updates.

how about applauding these guys for the hard work they do, and the small contribution we make, be grateful or just do not buy SIMPLES !!

Thank you team and admin your work is fully appreciated here.

+1

And you still can play other stuff aswell or do other stuff while you wait lol :)

• Like 1

If people are so frustrated and annoyed the update isnt out yet, here's an idea, how about you create your own editor and thus don't have to wait ...

Yeah thought so :)

Be grateful there is an FMRTE.

yeah! or just play without the editor until the update comes.. :)

• Like 1

I'm happy to wait for the next version, but the FM update hit me at a particularly unfortunate point of the season lol! :) Just at the end of the season, managing a lower division club, and other clubs have just released their players... also I need to decide which of my latest youth graduates I want to sign to pre-contract deals.

All in all, a process for which FMRTE is extremely useful!!

• Like 1