FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Hi to you all,

I tried to update FMRTE from v14.1.4(build 15) and i keep getting the following message

"An error occurred while FMRTE was checking for a new version. Visit our website to check if a new version is available"

Is there an alternative way to update FMRTE or i must wait for Auto-Update to work?

Hi to you all,

I tried to update FMRTE from v14.1.4(build 15) and i keep getting the following message

"An error occurred while FMRTE was checking for a new version. Visit our website to check if a new version is available"

Is there an alternative way to update FMRTE or i must wait for Auto-Update to work?

You can just simply install the new version but in this case it seems that you have your firewall or anti virus blocking FMRTE from reaching our server.

To download the full version you can do it here: http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/files/

Hey I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this, keep up the good work guys.

I've been a long time user of FMRTE, I'm just having an issue with it since the latest FMRTE update the programme is telling me that its not licensed (which it is as I've purchased a License Key many moons ago!) and when I go to activate it online its telling me that the Key I am using is invalid.

Any ideas guys?

Hola muy buenas, siento mucho no hablar en ingles, solo queria deciros que he instalado la nueva version pero no me deja cambiar los atributos de los jugadores.

Un saludo y gracias

When you say that you cant change the players attributes what is happening exactly do you change the values and when you save they go back to the previous values?

Hey I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this, keep up the good work guys.

I've been a long time user of FMRTE, I'm just having an issue with it since the latest FMRTE update the programme is telling me that its not licensed (which it is as I've purchased a License Key many moons ago!) and when I go to activate it online its telling me that the Key I am using is invalid.

Any ideas guys?

Hi some updates requires FMRTE to be reactivated this reactivations wont consume any extra of your remaining activations.

Just copy and past your licence from your client area (http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea) in order to avoid typing mistakes.

Please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator

I am mate, when I click heal team it changes the values just not to 10000 or whatever and doesn't remove injuries and it does the same with match prep, when I put it to 100 and save it resets back to 29 but I'll reinstall it later and see how that pans out, never had this problem with FMRTE before.

For some reason it works now and all I did was start FM back up, touch wood it stays working :P

I bought the license, but the disappointment is huge - I play FM only Classic mode, but this program does not support this s*** ....

In short, pointless s*** :angry:

Please read the thread stated FMRTE for FM Classic.  It will confirm why the software does not work for that particular mode.

"When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file"

Me too. And also Inspire button doesn't remove unhappiness. There seems to be something wrong with this specific trait.