Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hi to you all,

 

I tried to update FMRTE from v14.1.4(build 15) and i keep getting the following message

 

"An error occurred while FMRTE was checking for a new version. Visit our website to check if a new version is available"

 

Is there an alternative way to update FMRTE or i must wait for Auto-Update to work?

Hi to you all,

 

I tried to update FMRTE from v14.1.4(build 15) and i keep getting the following message

 

"An error occurred while FMRTE was checking for a new version. Visit our website to check if a new version is available"

 

Is there an alternative way to update FMRTE or i must wait for Auto-Update to work?

 

You can just simply install the new version but in this case it seems that you have your firewall or anti virus blocking FMRTE from reaching our server.

 

To download the full version you can do it here: http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/files/

my fmrte now is weird. it forze after i click heal, remove ban, inspire. and then fmrte cannot check for updates.

 

what happen?

Hi guys, 

 

As far as it seems to be great release, I coulnd't see any bugs, any weard things at all. 

Hey I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this, keep up the good work guys.

 

I've been a long time user of FMRTE, I'm just having an issue with it since the latest FMRTE update the programme is telling me that its not licensed (which it is as I've purchased a License Key many moons ago!) and when I go to activate it online its telling me that the Key I am using is invalid.

 

Any ideas guys?

Hola muy buenas, siento mucho no hablar en ingles, solo queria deciros que he instalado la nueva version pero no me deja cambiar los atributos de los jugadores.

Un saludo y gracias

I can't get any changes to save? heal team doesn't work, changing match prep doesn't and adding finances doesn't either yet everything loads up no bother?

Hola muy buenas, siento mucho no hablar en ingles, solo queria deciros que he instalado la nueva version pero no me deja cambiar los atributos de los jugadores.

Un saludo y gracias

 

When you say that you cant change the players attributes what is happening exactly do you change the values and when you save they go back to the previous values?

Hey I appreciate all the hard work that goes into this, keep up the good work guys.

 

I've been a long time user of FMRTE, I'm just having an issue with it since the latest FMRTE update the programme is telling me that its not licensed (which it is as I've purchased a License Key many moons ago!) and when I go to activate it online its telling me that the Key I am using is invalid.

 

Any ideas guys?

 

Hi some updates requires FMRTE to be reactivated this reactivations wont consume any extra of your remaining activations.

 

Just copy and past your licence from your client area (http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea) in order to avoid typing mistakes.

Please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator

 

I am mate, when I click heal team it changes the values just not to 10000 or whatever and doesn't remove injuries and it does the same with match prep, when I put it to 100 and save it resets back to 29 but I'll reinstall it later and see how that pans out, never had this problem with FMRTE before.

 

For some reason it works now and all I did was start FM back up, touch wood it stays working :P

When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file

I bought the license, but the disappointment is huge - I play FM only Classic mode, but this program does not support this s*** ....
In short, pointless s***
:angry:

I bought the license, but the disappointment is huge - I play FM only Classic mode, but this program does not support this s*** ....

In short, pointless s*** :angry:

 

Please read the thread stated FMRTE for FM Classic.  It will confirm why the software does not work for that particular mode.

"When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file"

 

Me too. And also Inspire button doesn't remove unhappiness. There seems to be something wrong with this specific trait.

"When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file"

 

Me too. And also Inspire button doesn't remove unhappiness. There seems to be something wrong with this specific trait.

Exactly the same.Crash,and crash.

"When I use the "clear" button next to unhappiness and click continue in the game the game crashes and creates a crash dump file"

 

Me too. And also Inspire button doesn't remove unhappiness. There seems to be something wrong with this specific trait.

 

 

Exactly the same.Crash,and crash.

 

Thanks for the report guys we have received other reports about this we will look into this.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.