Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Can you send me my license key again please. I have deleted the email with it and i am still have to put the license key in every time i load fmrte up. Thank you.

 

You should find your license in your Client Area.

 

The " show in the editor the same person/club "   button doesnt work .

In the last version it did work .

What's wrong with this editor for fm14 ????

 

This feature is not working at the moment.  The devs are trying to make it functional again but they are not sure when it will be fixed.

I am using Comodo too and FMRTE works fine for me.  Are you using the anti-virus too or just the firewall? Also, that license behaviour is not normal.  What is your current FMRTE version?

 

I just had Comodo Firewall alert me that FMRTE.exe contained a virus. I reported it as a false positive.

 

Edit: Oh - fmrte asked for my license again even though I had already registered it. Latest version of fmrte btw.

I just had Comodo Firewall alert me that FMRTE.exe contained a virus. I reported it as a false positive.

 

Edit: Oh - fmrte asked for my license again even though I had already registered it. Latest version of fmrte btw.

 

Your firewall will not tell you that you have a virus, that is the job of your anti-virus.  Allow FMRTE through your anti-virus and firewall, it is just a false positive like you mentioned.  Also, when you activate FMRTE, use the online option as it works the best.

Your firewall will not tell you that you have a virus, that is the job of your anti-virus.  Allow FMRTE through your anti-virus and firewall, it is just a false positive like you mentioned.  Also, when you activate FMRTE, use the online option as it works the best.

Ehm... It was Comodo Firewall. My AV is Bitdefender. Comodo blocked FMRTE, saying it was a virus and I reported it as a false positive. The first time I registered my FMRTE code was online. This time it was online too. I just wanted to give you a heads up anyway.

 

2v7uu1j.jpg

Help please.

 

I had to go on steam for something else and it updated FM14  to version14.2.2.457794 before I saw what was happening.

 

Not surprisingly FMRTE will not work but it is behaving strange. Firstly the Home screen says in red 'A new version of FMRTE 14.2.2.29 is available but when I press update it tells me FMRTE is already up to date but the message is still there.

 

Furthermore it tells me I am not licenced but when I go to activate my licence I get an error message saying 'Error a new version is available. You have to update FMRTE to the latest version (-204)

Help please.

 

I had to go on steam for something else and it updated FM14  to version14.2.2.457794 before I saw what was happening.

 

Not surprisingly FMRTE will not work but it is behaving strange. Firstly the Home screen says in red 'A new version of FMRTE 14.2.2.29 is available but when I press update it tells me FMRTE is already up to date but the message is still there.

 

Furthermore it tells me I am not licenced but when I go to activate my licence I get an error message saying 'Error a new version is available. You have to update FMRTE to the latest version (-204)

 

What version is your FMRTE? 14.2.2 build 29 works with the latest patch.

Can you edit league points on the mac version of FMRTE? Tried doing it on the demo but can't access the league page? Is it only allowed on windows? I know you can do it from past FMRTEs....

Thanks

 

My FM 2014 version is 14.2.2.457794

FMRTE is saying that a new version 14.2.2.29 is available but when I press 'update' it tells me FMRTE is up to date.

 

I cannot see where on FMRTE it tells me what version is currently in place

 

When I press 'load game' I get a message

 

FMRTE does not support your game version (14.2.2.457794

Supported versions

14.1.3.438735

14.1.4 446361

14.2.0 451266, 452589, 454037

 

Does that help?

Thanks

 

My FM 2014 version is 14.2.2.457794

FMRTE is saying that a new version 14.2.2.29 is available but when I press 'update' it tells me FMRTE is up to date.

 

I cannot see where on FMRTE it tells me what version is currently in place

 

When I press 'load game' I get a message

 

FMRTE does not support your game version (14.2.2.457794

Supported versions

14.1.3.438735

14.1.4 446361

14.2.0 451266, 452589, 454037

 

Does that help?

 

You need to download FMRTE v14.2.2.29 from the Downloads page and that will work with FM v14.2.2.

Can you edit league points on the mac version of FMRTE? Tried doing it on the demo but can't access the league page? Is it only allowed on windows? I know you can do it from past FMRTEs....

Many thanks Grey Fox. I downloaded the latest version of FMRTE from the web sit and it all works fine now. For some strange reason auto update had stopped working.

 

I do have a difficulty with this form as all the issues around licences and updates make me a little nervous of doing anything!

 

Thanks again. 

Many thanks Grey Fox. I downloaded the latest version of FMRTE from the web sit and it all works fine now. For some strange reason auto update had stopped working.

 

I do have a difficulty with this form as all the issues around licences and updates make me a little nervous of doing anything!

 

Thanks again. 

 

No probs :)

 

If you do get any more issues, just post them in the forum and someone will answer as soon as possible.

No probs :)

 

If you do get any more issues, just post them in the forum and someone will answer as soon as possible.

 

Or they'll ignore it when they have no answer.

Hi all, My FMRTE deletes itself when I click on to access the program?

 

Everytime I reinstall and click the FMRTE executable, it just vanishes!?

Hi all, My FMRTE deletes itself when I click on to access the program?

 

Everytime I reinstall and click the FMRTE executable, it just vanishes!?

 

Interesting...you mean the whole program, or just the desktop shortcut? If just the desktop shortcut vanishes, then navigate to the installed FMRTE folder in the Program Files directory and execute the software from there.  Maybe FMRTE is not installed properly, hence why it deletes itself or maybe the installer you have right now has not fully downloaded?

 

Download the latest stable version and then go to the forum rules and compare the hashes.  You can find a link to the rules in my signature.  Rule #13 is what you need to read.

Interesting...you mean the whole program, or just the desktop shortcut? If just the desktop shortcut vanishes, then navigate to the installed FMRTE folder in the Program Files directory and execute the software from there.  Maybe FMRTE is not installed properly, hence why it deletes itself or maybe the installer you have right now has not fully downloaded?

 

Download the latest stable version and then go to the forum rules and compare the hashes.  You can find a link to the rules in my signature.  Rule #13 is what you need to read.

 

Unfortunately the executable (not shortcut) vanishes in front of my very eyes. I've even copied the .exe and renamed it to something random but alas still manages to delete itself.

 

Just ran the hash check..100% match ee476eca90e43363faa383ed6de4d5d7 *FMRTE 14.2.2.29-Setup.exe

 

FMRTE install properly because there aren't any errors in the installation process.

 

Unfortunately the executable (not shortcut) vanishes in front of my very eyes. I've even copied the .exe and renamed it to something random but alas still manages to delete itself.

 

Just ran the hash check..100% match ee476eca90e43363faa383ed6de4d5d7 *FMRTE 14.2.2.29-Setup.exe

 

FMRTE install properly because there aren't any errors in the installation process.

 

 

Do you have any anti virus?? That seems like your anti virus is moving FMRTE.exe to quarantine if you do have one anti-virus please make sure you allow fmrte to run.

Can you edit league points on the mac version of FMRTE? Tried doing it on the demo but can't access the league page? Is it only allowed on windows? I know you can do it from past FMRTEs....

Upon further investigation it seems you can't edit the league in the windows version of real time editor. Would really like some further information on this.

 

EDIT: Bought the full copy and got it working in the end. Was a shame I actually had to buy the thing before I found my answer.

You can edit the league without paying for a license.  The only difference between the free and paid version is the ability to save changes.

Hi Braca,

 

I guess the latest version build 29 is not working anymore. I can load the game and see the stats of any team. However I cannot seem to edit them. It will just go back to the original numbers.

 

Please help.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.