Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hello. This is my first visit to the forum so you will have to excuse me if I have posted this thread in the wrong place.

 

I am a brand new novice beginner to both Football Manager 14 & FMRTE. I have had many years experience with Fifa Manager but wanted a fresh football game challenge with more depth, hence the reason why a couple of days ago I purchased Football Manager 14.

 

The DVD was straight forward to install and the game started straight away. I then purchased FMRTE 14.2.1 (build 23) for Windows and promptly received my activation code. The install on this went very smoothly and I now have 2 icons on my desktop. One is FMRTE 14 and the other is Mini FMRTE?

 

This is where I am now beginning to struggle. When I click on the large FMRTE icon it goes to the RTE which on the far right says "Load Game". However, when I click on "Load Game" it then says, "FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 14 running.."  

 

I have set up a profile and chosen a team in FM 14 and saved it and have an up to date Net Framework 4 installed.

 

I have now run out of options on what to do! If any forum readers could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you

Hello. This is my first visit to the forum so you will have to excuse me if I have posted this thread in the wrong place.

 

I am a brand new novice beginner to both Football Manager 14 & FMRTE. I have had many years experience with Fifa Manager but wanted a fresh football game challenge with more depth, hence the reason why a couple of days ago I purchased Football Manager 14.

 

The DVD was straight forward to install and the game started straight away. I then purchased FMRTE 14.2.1 (build 23) for Windows and promptly received my activation code. The install on this went very smoothly and I now have 2 icons on my desktop. One is FMRTE 14 and the other is Mini FMRTE?

 

This is where I am now beginning to struggle. When I click on the large FMRTE icon it goes to the RTE which on the far right says "Load Game". However, when I click on "Load Game" it then says, "FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 14 running.."  

 

I have set up a profile and chosen a team in FM 14 and saved it and have an up to date Net Framework 4 installed.

 

I have now run out of options on what to do! If any forum readers could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you

 

Either in here or your own thread will suffice.

 

Firstly, I just want to say welcome and thank you for choosing Football Manager as it is far superior to Fifa Manager.  Anyway, back to the subject.  miniFMRTE at the moment does not work so leave that for now.  In order for FMRTE to work, you need your save running within FM so the RTE can detect your save.  Before you use the RTE, backup your save in case you edit a value and your save gets corrupt and set Steam to go into offline mode which is found in the Settings button in the top left corner.

Hello. This is my first visit to the forum so you will have to excuse me if I have posted this thread in the wrong place.

 

I am a brand new novice beginner to both Football Manager 14 & FMRTE. I have had many years experience with Fifa Manager but wanted a fresh football game challenge with more depth, hence the reason why a couple of days ago I purchased Football Manager 14.

 

The DVD was straight forward to install and the game started straight away. I then purchased FMRTE 14.2.1 (build 23) for Windows and promptly received my activation code. The install on this went very smoothly and I now have 2 icons on my desktop. One is FMRTE 14 and the other is Mini FMRTE?

 

This is where I am now beginning to struggle. When I click on the large FMRTE icon it goes to the RTE which on the far right says "Load Game". However, when I click on "Load Game" it then says, "FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 14 running.."  

 

I have set up a profile and chosen a team in FM 14 and saved it and have an up to date Net Framework 4 installed.

 

I have now run out of options on what to do! If any forum readers could help me with this it would be greatly appreciated.

 

Thank you

 

Hi since you already have everything installed FM and FMRTE with active licence all you need to do is to open your FM load your savegame (note its necessary to have one savegame in order to FMRTE work) and when the game finishes loading your save game you can open FMRTE and click on "Load Game".

 

Please make sure you are running FMRTE as administrator.

You're welcome :)

 

Oh, and as GoBLiN said, make sure you are running the RTE as an administrator or you could encounter problems.

Hi there, 

 

I have just downloaded the free version of fmrte just to see what it is like so i opened my save game on FM2014 and once extracted, the folder shown is iFMRTE.app and within this folder is three subfolders MacOS, MonoBundle and Resources and within the MonoBundle folder is the iFMRTE application which i assumed is what loads the application, but when i click this application nothing happens, just wondering how to load this application for the first time,

 

Regards

 

Rowan

It is possible if BraCa has not set a limit but again, you don't need to.  Freezing is your safest option wthout corrupting your save.

 

Freezing has caused me problems in my current save. I use the cheat training .dll file which makes my players super human with 19990 condition and fitness.

 

When I freeze the attributes, only 4 or 5 players go on 1% the others are a mixture of 80-100%.

 

I've tried everything and sure, I won 98% of games but that's not the point, I was wanting or um er hoping all players would be on 1%.

 

GREYFOX - Are you saying no matter the player attributes, that if I click on Freeze, they will all be super human no matter how low their current attributes are?

Freezing has caused me problems in my current save. I use the cheat training .dll file which makes my players super human with 19990 condition and fitness.

 

When I freeze the attributes, only 4 or 5 players go on 1% the others are a mixture of 80-100%.

 

I've tried everything and sure, I won 98% of games but that's not the point, I was wanting or um er hoping all players would be on 1%.

 

GREYFOX - Are you saying no matter the player attributes, that if I click on Freeze, they will all be super human no matter how low their current attributes are?

 

Yep, sorry.  I take that comment back as they will play at the level that they are at the moment always.  He/she can tick the tickbox 'Attributes can increase' and the stats should increase but there has as of yet not been any evidence of it actually working.

No good I'm afraid. The game is saved and FM 14 is running but still in a big screen?... this is stopping me from going into the desktop to get to the FMRTE icon. The only way I can get back to the desktop is by exiting the game. How do I reduce the screen size to show the desktop?

 

I can't see a Minimize, Restore Down, or a Close in the FM 14 main screen to help me do this.

 

Thanks

Hi there, 

 

I have just downloaded the free version of fmrte just to see what it is like so i opened my save game on FM2014 and once extracted, the folder shown is iFMRTE.app and within this folder is three subfolders MacOS, MonoBundle and Resources and within the MonoBundle folder is the iFMRTE application which i assumed is what loads the application, but when i click this application nothing happens, just wondering how to load this application for the first time,

 

Regards

 

Rowan

 

Hi whats your operating system? Mac or Windows? If its windows you should download FMRTE steup and not iFMRTE since this one is for Mac. If you have MacOS then you should not decompress iFMRTE.app just double click it to run it, you also need to set your preferences to allow non Apple Store apps to run.

Yep, sorry.  I take that comment back as they will play at the level that they are at the moment always.  He/she can tick the tickbox 'Attributes can increase' and the stats should increase but there has as of yet not been any evidence of it actually working.

 

Cheers, that's what I thought. So it's back to using the training .dll file and only having 4 or 5 on 1% and the rest on 80-100%.

No good I'm afraid. The game is saved and FM 14 is running but still in a big screen?... this is stopping me from going into the desktop to get to the FMRTE icon. The only way I can get back to the desktop is by exiting the game. How do I reduce the screen size to show the desktop?

 

I can't see a Minimize, Restore Down, or a Close in the FM 14 main screen to help me do this.

 

Thanks

 

Try pressing the Escape button.  I believe you are in Big Picture mode.  Go to Preferences and in there, you can change the resolution.

Cheers, that's what I thought. So it's back to using the training .dll file and only having 4 or 5 on 1% and the rest on 80-100%.

 

Sorry about that :) Any chance you could send me that file? I wanna see in the innards :P

No good I'm afraid. The game is saved and FM 14 is running but still in a big screen?... this is stopping me from going into the desktop to get to the FMRTE icon. The only way I can get back to the desktop is by exiting the game. How do I reduce the screen size to show the desktop?

 

I can't see a Minimize, Restore Down, or a Close in the FM 14 main screen to help me do this.

 

Thanks

 

Hi its recommended when using FMRTE to run your game in Window mode, to do so in FM go to FM menu top right corner left to the game date then preferences and in the Window mode & Resolution select Windowed.

 

Another way is to simple press ALT+Enter within the game.

Freezing has caused me problems in my current save. I use the cheat training .dll file which makes my players super human with 19990 condition and fitness.

 

When I freeze the attributes, only 4 or 5 players go on 1% the others are a mixture of 80-100%.

 

I've tried everything and sure, I won 98% of games but that's not the point, I was wanting or um er hoping all players would be on 1%.

 

GREYFOX - Are you saying no matter the player attributes, that if I click on Freeze, they will all be super human no matter how low their current attributes are?

 

I am sorry guys but what are you trying to achieve exactly?? I am bit lost since i only got half of the posts.

 

Are you referring to freeze condition and match fitness? is that it?

Hi Braca'm from Argentina and I wanted to ask good theme can be used for payment by credit card? If so where I would come as the serial would come and thank me .. and also paid once or every time a new version comes out ..?

I am sorry guys but what are you trying to achieve exactly?? I am bit lost since i only got half of the posts.

 

Are you referring to freeze condition and match fitness? is that it?

 

The freezing feature.  I said that if you freeze a player, he will become superhuman but that was incorrect as this would imply that a crap player say in the lowest league possible will be able to play at the top of the league.

 

Hi Braca'm from Argentina and I wanted to ask good theme can be used for payment by credit card? If so where I would come as the serial would come and thank me .. and also paid once or every time a new version comes out ..?

 

You can use a credit card but most people use PayPal as it is safer.  You should get your license instantly but sometimes, BraCa needs to intervene so users can get their license.  You will get your license, all we ask is to exercise patience.  Your license key will come via both email and in your Client Area.

Sorry for posting this twice..., thought this tread was closed for bugs, so made one in the bug area. But here goes:

 

"Heal Team" not working 100% as earlier.

When you press the "Heal Team" any injured will be healed, but the fitness of ALL other players stay at the same value. So it does heal the team, but doesn't optimize it. It shows that the team does progress to 10000, but as soon as you leave the "screen" and return again, it is the same values, as earlier, except, for the injured players, who are now not injured.

EDIT: Have just seen it only happens for my team, if I use it on other teams, there are no problem. Just to tell.

Sorry for posting this twice..., thought this tread was closed for bugs, so made one in the bug area. But here goes:

 

"Heal Team" not working 100% as earlier.

When you press the "Heal Team" any injured will be healed, but the fitness of ALL other players stay at the same value. So it does heal the team, but doesn't optimize it. It shows that the team does progress to 10000, but as soon as you leave the "screen" and return again, it is the same values, as earlier, except, for the injured players, who are now not injured.

EDIT: Have just seen it only happens for my team, if I use it on other teams, there are no problem. Just to tell.

 

I saw that you posted this in the Bug Tracker forum so it will be looked at as soon as possible.

All good, I worked out what I did wrong. I had to click on and highlight every player I wanted to freeze, I just originally thought by clicking the freeze button that it would do all the first squad. Obviously not HA HA!

Try adding England as a relation in his Relations tab with the Formed at Country or similar option.  Also, see if changing his country of birth to England has any effect.

 

 

You don't need to change the CA and PA if you are gonna freeze the player as freezing makes him superhuman.

 

Obviously you meant this for players that are already edited and have very good attributes and maximized CA/PA. Freezing a poor player wont make him a legend player for example.

 

One other thing. I use FMRTE from build 16 to 23 with updating each version over the old one.

 

First there is a bug that continues to be there(I have reported it in bugs section, no reply) with the favorites tab as the second Human Manager/Head coach is not appearing in FMRTE and also I cannot find him(me) neither by searching nor it exists in staff team. I play the game normal though.

 

Second is that I keep reading about Fitness freezing? Where is this? My players keep getting tired and use the heal button although they are frozen(from build 16 they were frozen)

Obviously you meant this for players that are already edited and have very good attributes and maximized CA/PA. Freezing a poor player wont make him a legend player for example.

 

One other thing. I use FMRTE from build 16 to 23 with updating each version over the old one.

 

First there is a bug that continues to be there(I have reported it in bugs section, no reply) with the favorites tab as the second Human Manager/Head coach is not appearing in FMRTE and also I cannot find him(me) neither by searching nor it exists in staff team. I play the game normal though.

 

Second is that I keep reading about Fitness freezing? Where is this? My players keep getting tired and use the heal button although they are frozen(from build 16 they were frozen)

 

The link below will confirm my mistake about freezing a player whatever his stats are.

 

 

GoBLiN said just freeze as normal, but now both fitness and condition are included.

I saw that you posted this in the Bug Tracker forum so it will be looked at as soon as possible.

 

I have just found out something else in the matter. If I manully incresse all my players fitness/condition to maks, they will now not decresse, wich wasn't the fact earlier. So now frezzer also works on fitness, nice to know.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.