FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Had it with 14.2.0.17 and I have it also with 14.2.0.20. The problem is with favorites. When loading game in FMRTE, it recognizes only one human(down right shows "Human=1") profile and not two that I have as I control two teams. As of this when selecting favorites tab it shows only one manager.

I searched the other team and on search results it shows the team but under Manager shows nothing, and when going to staff tab of this teamthere is no Head Coach as it should be. I searched my name and there an no matches in results...

I had frozen my manager's stats!

PC setup:

Windows 8.1

FM 14 14.2 Steam Retail

FMRTE 14.2.0.20

Hi BraCa,

The FMRTE allows us to put the capacity ability (CA) and potencial ability (PA) above 200. The FMRTE also allows us to put the other attributes above 20.

Based on those affirmations i have follwing questions:

1- When i put the CA, PA above 200 and the other attributes above 20, it makes a difference in the game?

2- If it really makes a difference, it is possible to make the other attributes editable above the 25 in the next version of FMRTE?

I also wanna report that when i froze a player with a CA or PA above 200 it appear to be frozen but they're not actually frozen because the player's attributes drops a lot.

Best regards,

Luiz Claudio

Hi BraCa,

The FMRTE allows us to put the capacity ability (CA) and potencial ability (PA) above 200. The FMRTE also allows us to put the other attributes above 20.

Based on those affirmations i have follwing questions:

1- When i put the CA, PA above 200 and the other attributes above 20, it makes a difference in the game?

2- If it really makes a difference, it is possible to make the other attributes editable above the 25 in the next version of FMRTE?

I also wanna report that when i froze a player with a CA or PA above 200 it appear to be frozen but they're not actually frozen because the player's attributes drops a lot.

Best regards,

Luiz Claudio

I did that too, set CA and PA to over 200 but what I noticed is that the stats will not increase and you will get orange arrows near the attributes when you check the tickbox that shows whether the stats have increased or decreased.  Also, when I set Consistency to over 20, most of the stats will show the same orange arrow as well but I have not played my save yet with this edit so I do not know if the arrows change or not.

boas alguém podia explicar com funciona a opção de congelar?

e porque coloco congelar e que volto ao game o staff perdeu os atributos que tinha dado, gostaria de saber se estou a fazer alguma coisa incorrecta.

good works someone could explain the option to freeze?

and why put freeze and come back to the game that the staff lost the attributes that had given, I wonder if I am doing some thing wrong.

Hi BraCa,

As the above user has posted... im having the same issues with swapping a coach... I swap a coach and the coach does not appear in the "coaches" area in the training section for my team... The coach I swapped OUT is still there though when I click on him his listed at the other team. I've tried getting the new swapped coach to resign a new contract and he still isnt able to coach my teams,

Thanks

Boas,

Para quando adicionam os novos movimentos preferidos dos jogadores que passaram a existe neste FM.

Detectei problemas com o centro de transferências aparecem caracteres esquisitos.

E o registar jogar na UEFA também não esta funcionar correctamente.

Após já ter feito load game, e voltar a fazer os meu favoritos desaparecem. tenho que fechar a janela e voltar abrir e load game outra vez. 

Corrigem este erros sfv.

Boas

For when they add new preferred movements of the players who have come to exist in this FM.

Detected problems with the download center appear strange characters.

And register to play in the UEFA also is not working properly.

Having already done load game and go back to make my favorites disappear. have to close the window and return to open and load game again.

Sfv correct this error.

Hi,

I have a problem, why my player's value, transfer budget and wage budget always in the same negative value

yckVl8j.pngGCqdwMj.png

Any ways to fix this problem?

Thanks.

Por a caso não alteraste o valores para 2 mil milhões?

E depois disso tiveste lucro?

Se aconteceu essa duas coisas normal acontecer-te isso já desde do FM13 que descobri essa anomalia que parece ser um limite de valor que o FM tem. após isso fica negativo.

Experimenta mudar para 1 mil milhões no balance e no resto mete 2 mil milhões já deve funcionar por muito tem sem problemas.

Why not the case you changed the values ​​for 2 billion?

And after that you had income?

If this happened two ordinary things happen to you that already from the FM13 I discovered this anomaly appears to be a threshold value that FM has. after it becomes negative.

Try change to 1 billion in the balance and the rest mete 2 billion should have already run too smoothly.

Por a caso não alteraste o valores para 2 mil milhões?

E depois disso tiveste lucro?

Se aconteceu essa duas coisas normal acontecer-te isso já desde do FM13 que descobri essa anomalia que parece ser um limite de valor que o FM tem. após isso fica negativo.

Experimenta mudar para 1 mil milhões no balance e no resto mete 2 mil milhões já deve funcionar por muito tem sem problemas.

Still cannot, it becomes "0", everything becomes "0"

FMRTE 14.2.0 (build 22) - RELEASED

Download link: FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte14

Changelog (build 22):

• Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

boas braca,

já fiz update do FMRTE e detectei um erro, preparação de jogo deixou de funcionar.

DFSWCYq.jpg

Outro problema que já tinha detectado.neste deste versão para FM14 desde do inicio não consigo editar os atributos do meu manager, podes corrigir isto sfv.

FMRTE tenho tudo 1

xPTXJRf.jpg

No FM nem altera

s93aUiO.jpg

• Like 1