FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

i am having the same problem as "mariocools" ! i also restarted the game and the editor still doesn't work.

When I have my team list and I click on any player I get the error message "Exception has been thrwon by the target of an invocation".  Please advice how to solve it, I already restarted the game the editor etc.

I have found a "solution" for my problem. Apparently, if you heal and inspire your team, afterwards, this error does not occur anymore. Anyway seems something like a bug ;) Does my solution work for you rainingblood?

Boas e possível colocar os movimentos preferido com mesmo nomes que existem no FM 14.

E que senão torna-se algo confuso saber quando no FM e igual ao FMRTE.

obrigado.

Good and can put the preferred movements with the same names that exist in FM 14.

And it only becomes confusing to know when the FM and equal to FMRTE.

Thank you.

Instead of running Steam in offline mode (which is a pain any time you want to update the client or your other games), you can set just FM to not update automatically.

Go to your games library, right click FM14, click Properties, then the Updates tab, and choose "Do not automatically update this game" from the dropdown menu