Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hi I did ask this previously but I didn't see a reply - I may have missed it.

 

Regarding the Ask Value in FMRTE, I know it says it's approx but it is nowhere near true.

 

For example I have seen players with an approx ask value of £250,000 but the club won't deal for less than about £15,000,000.  This has happened on numerous occasions.

 

This was always pretty much spot on in previous versions so I wondered if there is a problem this time round getting the correct info in there or whether this is just a bug?

 

Many thanks

 

Hi Ask Value probably ain't working properly since it ain't a fixed value in the game its something that its calculated based on several attributes of the player, this formula seem to be changed in FM 2014 therefore the value you see in FMRTE is incorrect we need to reverse engineer that formula until there please ignore that value.

 

I have updated to v14.1.4 (build 5)  running it as administrator but I am finding it either very very slow, freezing and just hanging, is it just me that is having the issue? :(

 

Please update you FMRTE to the latests version this issue was fixed in the latests build (14.1.4 build(15)).

 

So I was just wondering, BraCa if you have had time to reflect on my previous questions, regarding the subjects in "Finance" section.

- Average Match Ticket Price

- Average Season Ticket Price

Do changing them change anything withing FM? If not, is it possible to make it so?

Same question regarding "Max Wage (aprox.)

Thank you.

- Martin

 

Martin i have checked the "Max Wage" myself and it seems to be working as expected can you please tell me more details about the error you are getting?

 

I also add a look to the problem you refered when editing player with a "non existing contract", first of all i wasn't have to find one of those so i created one even then i was able to set its dates and change its type. And players that just simple don't have a contract the contract tab shouldn't appear  :unsure:

 

Thanks

Hi Ask Value probably ain't working properly since it ain't a fixed value in the game its something that its calculated based on several attributes of the player, this formula seem to be changed in FM 2014 therefore the value you see in FMRTE is incorrect we need to reverse engineer that formula until there please ignore that value.

 

 

Ah nice one, cheers for the response. 

bought the license, and when downloaded FMRTE grip on load, is only charging, never loads, what do I do?

small problem with player with staff attributes

 

1. scout knowledge missing

 

2. player CA and PA is the same as staff CA and PA

can fixed above problem???

 

btw addition problem appear

staff language cannot be edit (can be edited previously)

 

is it possible to fix the problem below?

user scout knowledge

add relations (notice it has this function but not working)

I can only buy by Bank transfer, and only in an ATM. However, it says ''Payment Reference (required)''. How do I do that? In an ATM, for a bank transfer, I cant input any code but the account number to which I want to make the transfer...how can I do it? Thanks

FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.4 446361), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
 
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.
 
Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)
14.1.4 (446361)
what the f.

Hi Braca.

Any news on a new edtion of iFMRTE??
Waiting (un)patiently! :)

Thanks for the update!  :)

 

Is this (build 16) more useable than the broken recent versions?

 

I am on (build 7) which is working relatively fine for my game...but I have to ensure the game is not updated via Steam.  :(

Hi guys, are we able to edit the chairman's status as yet, so as to trigger a potential take over? Many thanks :-)

Ever since the update, My fmrte keeps crashing/freezing everytime i try to load my game

When I click a player or a staff ,it will freeze or show a pop-up window to warn you something is wrong . It only happens when i use 'build 16',I reinstall the 'build 12'(it's the only version i can find online),Everything is good again........I even reinstall the game again.I just can not use 'build 16'.

When I click a player or a staff ,it will freeze or show a pop-up window to warn you something is wrong . It only happens when i use 'build 16',I reinstall the 'build 12'(it's the only version i can find online),Everything is good again........I even reinstall the game again.I just can not use 'build 16'.

 

Hi what does the popup window say??

It's in Chinese ,and I really don't know how to translate it correctly....'调用的目标发生了异常'.-----'Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation'. ( I am not sure it's the right translation.)

 

My OS is Windows7 64bit Chinese(Simple)

me too when i load the game then click on a player it says 'error - exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation' and it just returns you to the homepage?!?

I still experience problems with the staff swaping after update.

 

The problem: X = my original ass.manager | Y = ass.manager I want to have on my team

 

I swap X with Y = complete (FMRTE)

Y has contract with my team

X has contract with the other team but still listed on my staff overview

Only X is listed in my training section as ass.manager.

Only Y is giving me feedback and reports.

X and Y counts as staffmember on my team.

 

If i swap them back to original state everything is normal again.

If I try the same one more time, the same problem occurs.

 

/OttiZ

 

EDIT:

1) X was removed from staff overview after I changed staff responsibilities from X to Y.  The FMRTE swap didnt change staff responsibilities so X still had his responsibilities.

2) I can only find X listed in Coatch traning section now. But not Y.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.