Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I'm having problem with the currency manager, I have to make the new currency every time i open fmrte.

 

I dosent save the currency, and it is a bit annoying having to insert it every time

I'm having problem with the currency manager, I have to make the new currency every time i open fmrte.

 

I dosent save the currency, and it is a bit annoying having to insert it every time

 

Yes, I've noticed that, too.

 

Keep changing the £ I set to € ...

FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
 
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.
 
Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)
 
 
Hello,
 
How to solve problem svp

I face a serious problem with player/coach. I found the height and weight of my player/coaches are ridiculously changed to over 900cm and 800kg since I have edited them via FMRTE. When they are displaying in the match, they are just like giants... How to solve it...?

I face a serious problem with player/coach. I found the height and weight of my player/coaches are ridiculously changed to over 900cm and 800kg since I have edited them via FMRTE. When they are displaying in the match, they are just like giants... How to solve it...?

 

We will take a look into this we will keep you posted thanks for the report

I'm having problem with the currency manager, I have to make the new currency every time i open fmrte.

 

I dosent save the currency, and it is a bit annoying having to insert it every time

 

 

Yes, I've noticed that, too.

 

Keep changing the £ I set to € ...

 

We will also have a look at this thanks :)

We will take a look into this we will keep you posted thanks for the report

Actually I can edit their heights & weights in the editor, but it is added 768 digits automatically in the game. When I entered 0, they show 768 in the game... Is this save can't be fixed anymore...?

i accidentally patched to 14.1.4, now i cant use fmrte (i know that). just wanna know will there be a patch for fmrte soon?

Anyone else having their currency revert back to euros everytime they load FMRTE?

Hi, I'm from Spain so, at first, i would like to say "sorry" about my bad english. It's very poor, I guess. Well, I write here because, when i've put the game and I've tried to put the FMRTE, I haven't been able to load my editor. The message says: "FMRTE does not support your game versión (14.1.4 446361). Supported Versions: 14.1.3 (438735)".

 

So, what happen? There is a new version, I guess but, the game is updated yet or FMRT will be updated soon? I don't know if I have to do something special or, simply, i'll have my editor for the next hours.

 

Thanks for everything and sorry about my english!!

yes my currency is the same ! any chance it will be done in 14.1.4. and staff freezing ?

 

 

You know that you don't need to freeze your staff? simply click Legend and make the C/A & P/A 20000 and their stats never drop been doing this for the last 3 FM's with this trick

hello braca, i have a problem i can not get more to activate the license tells me that this is suspended and the message that i get: error you license is suspended please contact our support at...................

In the swap staff screen if I swap a coach for a free agent coach. The free agent coach appears on my staff list but after clicking on it it just shows as free agent again and I can't assign any task to him.

 

Also would it be possible:

- to allow staff swap between different jobs? for example manager to coach;

- allow to directly change the role of a staff member

Done a backup of the game files before the latest patch. But how can I replace the new files with the backup? When I do it - steam just want to update it again even when I am in offline mode. Anyway around this?

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

 

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

 

and lastly

 

(3) I can't get in to my normal account on here The Jet, why not? it has 89 posts, so had to use my old 1 I never use ahhhhh!

Please Barca release the version for new patch today, some of us live in far east, thus it's gonna be the weekend soon.

(1) Who is this Goblin? not many posts and definately not a moderator.

 

(2) Why does fmrte revert back to Euros as advised a couple times already? I changed it to pounds but it never stays there!

 

and lastly

 

(3) I can't get in to my normal account on here The Jet, why not? it has 89 posts, so had to use my old 1 I never use ahhhhh!

 

1) I think GoBLiN is a beta tester but I will let him/her confirm that.

2) Did you save the change after the edit?

3) I will take a look see.

 

Edit: Your account, The Jet, looks fine to me.  It was last accessed today at 07:13 so it is definitely active.  All settings look fine too.  It is probably just the server just playing up, try again later.

The currency settings don't seem to save in FMRTE, I've changed it to pound and saved yet when you restart FMRTE it's back to euro, I even deleted the euro currency and saved yet soon as you load it back up the euro is back and is default, personally it doesn't bother me but the currency setting isn't saving either way.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.