Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

If anyone is having problems loading the game data in FMRTE, please post here 

 

BraCa please answer us for this issue! 

Posted Yesterday, 09:55

oshgul, on 12 Nov 2013 - 07:19, said:snapback.png

 

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all!  :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

   :(
Thank's

 

 

 

 

 

BraCa please answer us for this issue! 

Posted Yesterday, 09:55

oshgul, on 12 Nov 2013 - 07:19, said:snapback.png

 

 

 

I have make it Finely,but it is not so simple! First i terminate the contract of my director of football,than in FMRTE make the coach non-contracted,changing "wages" "started" "expires",after that i go to fm and go to another day. I approach the coach as director of football and after that when he is contarcted i offer him new contract as a coach! Voala ;)

Sorry for my English :(

Hey not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but is there not option to edit the familiarity of tactics? Thought that would be one of the major differences between the SI in-game editor and FMRTE (which I'm always loyal to)

Hey not sure if it's been mentioned yet, but is there not option to edit the familiarity of tactics? Thought that would be one of the major differences between the SI in-game editor and FMRTE (which I'm always loyal to)

 

We are working on this feature if possible we will include this in a future version :)

We are working on this feature if possible we will include this in a future version :)

Will the chairman status and managerial status be added any time soon? Or are things like match prep take priority?

Would just like a rough estimate on how long I may have to wait as that was the reason I bought the software, thanks for your hard work, very much appreciated!

when I try to download the FMRTE it keeps saying download failed and that the file may have been moved? Is this a problem at my end? If so can anyone help solve it. Thanks

Hi,

 

Can you please help me.

 

Ive purchased the licence and after a few attempts ive got it activated.

 

My next problem is how to use it. as this is the first time that ive purchased this software. My previous expereince was the chaethappens trainer for FM 2013. But ive discovered that the trainer that they devloped for this years game wasnt working. so my search has brought me to your site.

 

My problem seems to be that the game needs to be running for the FMRTE editior to work. How do I get round this problem as when the game loads up, it takes over the whole screen of my laptop, and I cant get the software to start.

 

Also what does it do when ive finally got it open.

 

Please help, as I want to be able to enjoy this.

Oh and btw, I purchased the game as a download from a retailer called Game here in the UK.

i have windows 8 and whein i trie use fmrte i get an error message of " system.windows.staticresourceextension' threw an exception".....how can i fix this problem i can't even get inside the tool?

Hi,

 

Can you please help me.

 

Ive purchased the licence and after a few attempts ive got it activated.

 

My next problem is how to use it. as this is the first time that ive purchased this software. My previous expereince was the chaethappens trainer for FM 2013. But ive discovered that the trainer that they devloped for this years game wasnt working. so my search has brought me to your site.

 

My problem seems to be that the game needs to be running for the FMRTE editior to work. How do I get round this problem as when the game loads up, it takes over the whole screen of my laptop, and I cant get the software to start.

 

Also what does it do when ive finally got it open.

 

Please help, as I want to be able to enjoy this.

Do you mean your game isnt in windowed mode instead of full screen?  Go into prefs /overview and go to window mode & resolution (in your fm game) and select windowed. That means you can switch between the game, browsers, fmrte etc

Then load your saved game then load fmrte. 

Hi,

 

Can you please help me.

 

Ive purchased the licence and after a few attempts ive got it activated.

 

My next problem is how to use it. as this is the first time that ive purchased this software. My previous expereince was the chaethappens trainer for FM 2013. But ive discovered that the trainer that they devloped for this years game wasnt working. so my search has brought me to your site.

 

My problem seems to be that the game needs to be running for the FMRTE editior to work. How do I get round this problem as when the game loads up, it takes over the whole screen of my laptop, and I cant get the software to start.

 

Also what does it do when ive finally got it open.

 

Please help, as I want to be able to enjoy this.

 

You have two choices here.

 

1) Change your display preferences to run FM in windowed mode, which may not be possible if your laptop has a small screen.

 

2) When FM loads and you've loaded up your game press the control and alt keys together and this will minimise the game, allowing you to open FMRTE and do any editing you want.

 

As for what it does, almost everything you'd want (within reason.) You'll see what I mean when you get it working.

 

Good luck!

i have windows 8 and whein i trie use fmrte i get an error message of " system.windows.staticresourceextension' threw an exception".....how can i fix this problem i can't even get inside the tool?

when I run FMRTE, load game works fine, but after that, when I try to search, NOTHIG happen. Maybe after 1hour something came up.

why is it soooooo slooow_  

Hi BraCa!
 
FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
 
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.
 
Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)  :(

You have two choices here.

 

1) Change your display preferences to run FM in windowed mode, which may not be possible if your laptop has a small screen.

 

2) When FM loads and you've loaded up your game press the control and alt keys together and this will minimise the game, allowing you to open FMRTE and do any editing you want.

 

As for what it does, almost everything you'd want (within reason.) You'll see what I mean when you get it working.

 

Good luck!

Thanks Sir Alex Neil & Magnolia Fan. Its working now. All I have to do now is work out how I can get the most out of the transfer market. But Im sure that will come with a little bit of playing around with it.

 

Hi BraCa!
 
FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
 
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.
 
Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)  :(

 

 

I had this problem too and made ​​my party had not been saved, so I saved my game and I try FMRTE and it works.

I've started to experience sudden game crashes by using FMRTE, and have only been using to heal team and increase morale.
I know you're working on an update to FMRTE - but can I ask how far into the pipeline it is? 
I don't need nor want an exact time and date, just days, weeks... etc... 

PS. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.
SIgames have nothing on you, at least not the next 12-18 months minimum.

- Martin

I've started to experience sudden game crashes by using FMRTE, and have only been using to heal team and increase morale.

I know you're working on an update to FMRTE - but can I ask how far into the pipeline it is? 

I don't need nor want an exact time and date, just days, weeks... etc... 

PS. Thanks for all the hard work you put into this.

SIgames have nothing on you, at least not the next 12-18 months minimum.

- Martin

 

We will most certainly release a new version this weekend, i think BraCa already mention it to...

i hope they release another version of fmrte im having problems ajusting the transfer budget its saves all but 1 transfer budget (remaining) stays on zero ive uninstalled the game then reinstalled the uninstalled fmrte then reinstalled still not working :(

We will most certainly release a new version this weekend, i think BraCa already mention it to...

Will the new release contain any new features or just corrections on the current troublesome features? Thanks

We will most certainly release a new version this weekend, i think BraCa already mention it to...

 

I hope that includes a Mac version?

We will most certainly release a new version this weekend, i think BraCa already mention it to...

 

That sounds awesome. Thank you very much. :)

i hope they release another version of fmrte im having problems ajusting the transfer budget its saves all but 1 transfer budget (remaining) stays on zero ive uninstalled the game then reinstalled the uninstalled fmrte then reinstalled still not working :(

 

We will look into this.

 

Will the new release contain any new features or just corrections on the current troublesome features? Thanks

 

We will try to include some of the features that ain't working at the moment yes.

 

I hope that includes a Mac version?

 

Mac version unfortunately will need more time :(

We will look into this.

 

 

We will try to include some of the features that ain't working at the moment yes.

 

 

Mac version unfortunately will need more time :(

Any chance chairman status and managerial status will be one of the new features added at the weekend?

Last year there was an option to swap staff. Has that been removed from this one? Or am I just being blind? That was the only reason why I bought it this year :'(

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.