Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Swap Staff

 

Staff swap is not working!!! Just move da coach to da club but nothing else!!! Sorry for my English :(

 

Swap Staff also doesn't work for me. I tried changing a Coach and that didn't work, so I experimented with my Under 21's Manager / Under 18's Manager / Assistant Manager and a Scout and none worked.

 

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to highlight the bug so it may be able to be resolved in future builds.

Staff swap is not working!!! Just move da coach to da club but nothing else!!! Sorry for my English :(

 

 

Swap Staff

 

 

Swap Staff also doesn't work for me. I tried changing a Coach and that didn't work, so I experimented with my Under 21's Manager / Under 18's Manager / Assistant Manager and a Scout and none worked.

 

Just to clarify, I'm not complaining. I just wanted to highlight the bug so it may be able to be resolved in future builds.

 

Thanks guys we will look into this staff swap problem and we also know match preparation for nations ain't working yet, but we will look into both of this issues.

Something that's bugging me is under 'Freezer Settings' I always move World Rep, Current Rep and Home Rep to the 'Attributes To Ignore' column, and tick 'Attributes Can Increase', so that way the reputation can gradually increase, But since the last update it freezes the reputations too, despite them being in the 'Attributes To Ignore' column. I don't know if it's just me it's happening to, but it's a bit annoying.

it doesn't really matter just a low number will do

it just affects the probability of whether the player gets injured

I see, i thought player would be mentaly tired of the game and needs some rest, thus making them perform better...low number would be negative? or like until 100 or something will do?

+ Jadedness basically means that he is getting increasingly more and more tired. Increases if playing in every match, they start to become jaded, and match fitness gets slower and slower at reaching 100%.

- Jadedness is the opposite, means they don't play as many matches, and it works in conjuction with match exercice. Lower jadedness = lower match fitness/readiness.

So there isnt really any specific benefit to having a negative jadedness perse.
How this works in the match engine is quite tricky to alot of people. So having it at or around '0' is best.

Further notes:
- Whether jadedness has any impact on injuries is unknown, of course the more jaded a player is, the faster he becomes tired, and the more rest he will need before reaching full match readiness again.
And playing a player in low match fitness of course can increase chances of minor injuries - works in conjuction with "Injury Proness".

I hope this will help explain this to alot of people, I myself was curious and have been doing alot of digging on the subject.

- Martin

Also when swap a player,he is not registered for the competition! I have tried several times with formed at club,formed at contry and rigister UEFA!

small problem with player with staff attributes

 

1. scout knowledge missing

 

2. player CA and PA is the same as staff CA and PA

There is a small issue with the Ask Value for the players, i cannot change it, hope it can be fixed next time. Good work.

Match prep not working for me currently. Have 3 tactics set but the match prep values in my teams tab on fmrte are incorrect and not able to be edited. - This has somehow fixed itself, so working properly now.

 

As the above posted mentions trying to edit ask value keeps resetting the value to the original number. Value seems to be directly tied to "Player Value" and contract length, which makes sense. Edit either and ask Value goes up/down.

 

Also, editing your own contract length/salary will crash the game, not a really big issue though.

what the f*** loads licenses if it says 7 beta build version???

 

The latest version is FMRTE 14, build 7.

What is the problem?

fmrte requires a key,but says the beta version and requires a key . That's the problem!!! :angry:  :angry:

can somebody explain to me please the "freeze settings" in fmrte?

i dont understnad how it works ..

thank you !

have we got anywhere near a discount for past users yet? we sound like broken record but this stuff aint cheap

can somebody explain to me please the "freeze settings" in fmrte?

i dont understnad how it works ..

thank you !

 

I'm assuming you mean on a player screen.  It freezes the changes you have made to that players attributes.  You do have to keep FMRTE open in the background though for the freeze to work.

have we got anywhere near a discount for past users yet? we sound like broken record but this stuff aint cheap

 

€5, seriously? For the amount of time and work that goes into the programme it is a bargain.  If you think you can do it cheaper then feel free.

Hello I am having problems with shortlists I tried to shortlist all the players as I am playing barnnet but I have noticed that player staff are not being found when I search for current Barent Player manager Edgar Davids in my shortlists he not there, when I shortlist everyone and when I shortlist only International players he is not there. So I am enquiring why I cannot find any player staff.

 

I look forward to hearing from you.

 

Yours

 

Farhan

 

My English is not good. Please understand.
When will version (14.1.4 444115) Does the support?

I'm assuming you mean on a player screen.  It freezes the changes you have made to that players attributes.  You do have to keep FMRTE open in the background though for the freeze to work.

I know what freeze does

I meant when you enter the settings in fmrte there is a subtitle "freeze settings" or some thing like that .

There are two columns and in the bottom an option "artibuttes can increase".

So I wanted to know what does it mean ? What does "artibuttes to ignore" mean?

A couple of questions.

 

When I do a Staff search it is only showing staff who are already employed, in previous versions it's shown me staff who were both employed and unemployed but the latter are not here anymore.

 

The othe question is ask Values. It simply doesn't work anymore.  I'm looking at getting a few young players with decent PA on the cheap. I'll put in an offer just above the ask value, say £500,000 for a player with an ask value of £475,000 and it is being constantly turned down even when I add increments of £50,000.  The club will eventually settle for around 8 or 9 Million £.  I know it says ask value (approx) but it isn't even close.  I've tried this with about 20 or so players and none of the ask values have been within about 5 Million pounds of being correct. 

I think "Attributes can increase" in Freezer Settings doesn't work.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.