Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

I see people are having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as I posted earlier and in the bug tracker (). People, post your probs in that thread too.

 

BraCa...what is going on? 

 

We are aware of this situation we are looking into it we will let you know as soon as we have news.

SO using fmrte my save game crashed but I had previously saved it the day before on my game so I lost nothing so it's ok. But fmrte itself crashed twice last night, that's ok. As long as my saved game doesn't bugger up.

 

But I'm scared to use it because it might keep crashing every so often.

I'm having no problems at all after the latest patch. It seems a lot of the problems are people who do not understand a patch does not FIX YOUR GAME it stops the problem occuring again. If you're stupid enough to not make a copy of your save game even though it screams out telling you and then come on here prattling on and complaining then you're a moron who deserves no time. 

Hi BraCa!

 

First of all, thanks for your wonderful work! :)

 

Just a question: in the past FMRTE editions I could edit the contract of a player that I bought for future transfer and I just can not with FMRTE14. Are you planning to fix this issue?!?

 

Thank you very much!!! :D

 

you're not the only one, apparently it's something they're looking into. So hopefully a new patch will fix it soon enough :)

It seems like some people are having weird issues where others are not.
Could this be a because of different OS? Maybe because either game or program not running in admin mode? Or something else blocking data or something?
I have yet to experience any crashes or de-valueing of players.
But I do sometimes have to restart game and FMRTE because it says my game is FMC when it is not.
Other issue I appear to have is that Team morale boost doesnt work, but health boost does. Weird in a funny way. :D

My levels are fine now. if anyone would like to see a video of how to use fmrte properly let me know :)

 

I want to, pm me or just post it here

My levels are fine now. if anyone would like to see a video of how to use fmrte properly let me know :)

 

Very kind of you to make a video tutorial for people.

As I guess you'll most likely upload it to youtube or something similar, you might as well post it here.

I don't know if Braca or his staffers would mind, but I doubt it. :)

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all! :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

 :(
Thank's

Hi BraCa i was wonder if you would be putting the match preparation on fmrte 14 as it was in fmrte 13 as this was easy to use and edit because there is no option in the fmrte 14 to do this. I was also wondering if you would be adding the option to edit the financial fair play rule for both domestic and european rules and i also think this would be ideal in the editor.

 

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all! :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

  :(
Thank's

 

 

when you offer contract did you change the player role? key player/important player etc?

as the max you can offer is tied to the role

when you offer contract did you change the player role? key player/important player etc?

as the max you can offer is tied to the role

Yes,i know that! I tried everything my surenty payroll is 11milion i talk with board and when i offer contract to coach is 6,750p/w no more i have made so many saves and nothing :(

Braca just a quick question will ther be a match preperation tap later, or have you done away with that. thanks andylad.

Braca just a quick question will ther be a match preperation tap later, or have you done away with that. thanks andylad.

 

Yes, he has stated it in recent times, Match Preperation will be added in the future.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.