FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Superb work. Everything works fine for me except healing players makes their reputation and value decrease.

this is known tho?

Yes it is release will be out fixing this soon, but thanks anyway for the report :)

Hi

I am a Mac user, what to do ?

I have bought the licence, but it only supports windows right now. When will Mac be supported ?

Yes your licence will also work on MAC.

Promotion for previous users?

We haven't decided nothing regarding this matter but its something we have in mind we will keep you all posted :D

Thx but i pay the same as windows users so i would like to get the same product.

There was a shout saying that the Mac version will be released only later... I'm a Mac user but I understand and I'm just working my way round it by using a program to run FMRTE on my Mac in the mean time

Hi,

Couple of questions about missing bits so far - is the ability to 'Swap Staff' and Match Preparation and Supporter Profile going to be re-added at some point? Other than that the only other issue I have seen is the Value issue which has already been mentioned. Thank you again for some great work!

• Like 1

It won't revert back to their original values as theyve been changed now but i imagine they'll gradually go back up in value from now on and every time you click heal it wont send them crashing back down?

or create a preset and just have all the values high enough so the board doesnt accept bids  and they will revert in time to the proper value