Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

got a problem in the fmrte 14 I ajust the bank balance ie 25,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (season) to ie 20,000,000 then ajust the transfer budget (remaining) ie to 20,000,000 then save it when I go back into the game the transfer budget (remaining) is zero. all the rest same the same what I adjusted to

anyone what the problem is please never had problems before

Are you saving after each change??

BraCa you are a genius and a legend keep up the good work and if there's any small thing I could help with give me a shout

Also wanted to say thank to BraCa for working on this through the weekend.

 

Everything looks good on my end although I have only updated Player Relationships, Facilities, Wage Budget (I couldn't edit the transfer budget itself) and some other Financial areas. I haven't noticed any issues with facepacks or player pricing and the match engine is still working. 

 

Can't wait for the Swap Player functionality to be completed, as I wasn't able to off-load some of my dead-wood during the window. 

 

Thank you again!

When i try to remove dates for transfer embargo and save , go back into finances the dates reappear and the embargo is still on in the game, am i doing something wrong?

 

thanks

Are you saving after each change??

yes i am saving every time ever thing else works apart from transfer budget (remaining) it reverts back to zero when i go back into the game i cannot buy 1 player because it reverts back to zero HELP

Mini FMRTE does NOT work for me. 

Is it just on my end? or is it a known problem?

 

help! :z

Hey, first of al, thanks BraCa for all you hard work on this yet again! It is always appreciated. I have the new build 3 but am having te same problem as the previous build. To make transfers i normally just edit the Upcoming Transfers. However, say MAdrid were selling Ronaldo to Man Utd. If i change that to being Brentford selling McCormack to Swindon, it changes everything in the deal apart from the player. So once saved it now says that brentford are selling Ronaldo to Swindon! Anyone else having this problem?

 

This is how I do a lot of transfers and I'm having the same problem. Apparently it's something they're looking into though

For some reason, my FMRTE's coming up saying my save game is a "Classic mode and therefore no changes will be saved" when it's not classic mode and the RTE has worked perfectly fine. Only in the last hour or so has it started to go wrong

yes i am saving every time ever thing else works apart from transfer budget (remaining) it reverts back to zero when i go back into the game i cannot buy 1 player because it reverts back to zero HELP

It's worked for me but I'll check later and get back to u

Actually I did not buy fmrte 2014 yet, I bought fmrte 2012 and  2013 so according to me, we deserved to discount for fmrte 2014 

LOL.

Are you using the latest version of FMRTE?

I'm using Build 3, so yes. I can upload some FM crash dumps if required.

Do I have to pay for this again, or can I use my license key from FMRTE 13?

Do I have to pay for this again, or can I use my license key from FMRTE 13?

Yes u have to pay again

Anyone can please tell me if MINI FMRTE is working properly? because I can't get it to work no matter what.. please help!

I have not loaded FMRTE. Click on button "Load game". Appears plate that is loading game.Но and so almost half an hour waiting and everything.
Please help what am I doing wrong?

I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 150k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 7500. Anyone else having this issue?

Hi BraCa!

 

First of all, thanks for your wonderful work! :)

 

Just a question: in the past FMRTE editions I could edit the contract of a player that I bought for future transfer and I just can not with FMRTE14. Are you planning to fix this issue?!?

 

Thank you very much!!! :D

I have not loaded FMRTE. Click on button "Load game". Appears plate that is loading game.Но and so almost half an hour waiting and everything.
Please help what am I doing wrong?

Long fmrte is loaded. What to do? There's a sign "Loading game data" and so about 30 minutes :(

FMRTE does supports your game version (14.1.3 438735), but it seems that your savegame is not loaded yet..
 
If you are sure that your savegame is fully loaded, save it (without exiting FM) and then try again.
 
Supported Versions: 
14.1.3 (438735)
 
It works with build 2 not 3 :( BarCa

The version I have 14.1.3 (438735) . See what is loading and all, but fmrte game does not load

---------------------------

ERROR

---------------------------

FMRTE was unable to load your game data.

Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system.

---------------------------

ОК

---------------------------

This error pops up when I close fmrte

help please :(

The version I have 14.1.3 (438735) . See what is loading and all, but fmrte game does not load

I have the same error and my version is 14.1.3 (438735) too

I have the same error and my version is 14.1.3 (438735) too

 

Long fmrte is loaded. What to do? There's a sign "Loading game data" and so about 30 minutes :(

 

---------------------------

ERROR

---------------------------

FMRTE was unable to load your game data.

Sometimes this can be fixed by closing the game, and then opening it again, or rebooting the system.

---------------------------

ОК

---------------------------

 

This error pops up when I close fmrte

 

I see people are having the EXACT SAME PROBLEM as I posted earlier and in the bug tracker (). People, post your probs in that thread too.

 

BraCa...what is going on? 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.