Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 14.3.1

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 37)

  • Fixed JuniorCoaching
  • Fixed YouthRecruitment

Changelist (build 36)

  • Added support for FMRTE Mobile

Changelist (build 35)

  • Current Screen and Mini FMRTE should now work with 14.3.1 game version

Changelist (build 34)

  • Added Support for 14.3.1

Changelist (build 33)

  • Morale added to the freezing feature
  • Presets now acept multiple Object ID's (comma seperated)
  • Hotkeys system and association with presets
  • Copy ID's to Clipboard now works with multiple selection (comma seperated helper for Preset Manager)
  • Inspire Button issue solved
  • Current Screen Button Fixed
  • Mini FMRTE Fixed

Changelist (build 32)

  • Fixed Swap Staff
  • Fixed Players Unhappiness motives

Changelist (build 31)

  • Added Support for 14.3.0

Changelist (build 29)

  • Added Support for 14.2.2
  • Minor changes

Changelist (build 26)

  • Added Nations Match Preparation
  • Fixed Players Possible Signings

Changelist (build 25)

  • Fixed some loading data issues

Changelist (build 24)

  • Fixed some issues with loading game data
  • Fixed a minor issue in Persons Retirements dates
  • Loading game data performance improvements

Changelist (build 23)

  • Added Support for 14.2.1 game patch
  • Fixed Match Preparation regression bug
  • Fixed Players Retirements
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 22):

  • Fixed some issues with Swap Staff
  • Fixed Chairman Status
  • Fixed Clubs Supporter Profile
  • Added + and - above each attribute category
  • Added Freeze/unfreeze all buttons for players and staff
  • Condition and Match Fitness attributes can now be frozen

Changelog (build 20):

  • Fixed some issues with Player Staff

Changelog (build 18):

  • Fixed an issue that was messing up players height and weight (for players with player and staff attributes)
  • Fixed an issue with FMRTE Freezer that was corrupting players attributes (for ex, CA/PA/Height/Weight)
  • Fixed a bug in Preset Manager that was causing some crahses, when the contract wage attribute was used
  • Fixed a bug that was preventing FMRTE from detect Players with both player and staff attributes
  • Fixed players History Points
  • FMRTE is now able to load more competitions (like cups, etc..)
  • Added "support" for 14.2.1 (452589) Korean Version (although it wasn't properly tested)

Changelog (build 17):

  • Added Support for 14.2.0 game patch

Changelog (build 16):

  • Added Director of Football
  • Added Freeze Staff feature
  • Added Import\Export Staff buttons
  • Improved custom teams/players detection
  • Fixed Swap Staff

Changelog (build 15):

  • Fixed activation issues that were affecting some users
  • Fixed a rare bug that was messing up teams players lists
  • Fixed favorites, now adding players/clubs/staff.. to favorites menu is working as expected
  • Minor changes

Changelog (build 12):

  • Fixed saving changes issues caused by previous build

Changelog (build 11):

  • Added Support for other regions (Korean for ex)
  • Fixed infinite loading issues, caused by lack of administrator permissions
  • Fixed Clone Center
  • Some other minor fixes

Changelog (build 10):

  • Fixed some activation issues

Changelog (build 9):

  • Added Support for 14.1.4 game patch
  • Fixed currency
  • Fixed Agents
  • Fixed Players Languages
  • Swap staff seems to be working properly now

Changelog (build 7):

  • Improved loading times
  • Fixed future transfers
  • Fixed swap players/staff
  • Fixed match preparation for teams
  • Fixed Mini FMRTE and Current Screen
  • Fixed players with staff attributes
  • Custom clubs or players are now searchable

Changelog (build 3):

  • Fixed players freeze
  • Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness
  • Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

FM versions supported:

  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.1.487696 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.3.0.474125 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.2.457794 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.1.454037 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.2.0.451266 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.4.446361 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2014 – 14.1.3.438735 (Retail version)
  • Replies 1.4k
  • Views 1.5m
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 14.3.1 (build 34) - RELEASED Download: Only through FMRTE Auto Update (the setup package should be available later today) Changelist (build 34) Added Support for 14.3.1 Notes: Current Screen

  • FMRTE 14.1.3 (build 3) - RELEASED Changelist (build 3) Fixed players freeze Fixed players condition/jadeness/fitness Fixed crash caused by changing staff contracts in teams staff list

  • Hi everyone just another feedback, as you can see its 4AM since we also need some sleep we are going to give a it a break its almost there .   And as it was told before there is no need to keep poin

Posted Images

Featured Replies

BraCa pleaseee  adding the option to edit the financial fair play rule for both domestic and european rules

Thanksss!!!!

What a knob! Go away Greek man! You're not wanted here! BraCa is a ledge! I hope you get a virus! Lol

But seriously, any time frame on manager and chairman status?! Thanks!

REPORT ON IC3 WITH MY PAYMEND ORDER I PAY UR BASTARD PROGRAMM FOR NOTHING I HOPE SOON TO CLOSE THIS SITE AND ALL CHEATERS LIKE U....

 

Braca has been in this business for a few years now, and with the huge following he has of people that like his work and trust him on it, I doubt he is trying to cheat anyone.

I think that you should calm down, and maybe try to talk to Braca or the people working on this website for any help you might need.

There might just be an issue that you have overlooked, causing the FMRTE not to work properly for you.

And besides - raging about it won't help one bit.

These are the risks you take for being early adopters.

 

The rewards are earlier improved gameplay & helping out first-hand with troubleshooting the kinks (& sneaking in a request or 20!).

 

Be grateful, read thoroughly & most of all, enjoy the game (& FMRTE 14!)!!  :Þ

REPORT ON IC3 WITH MY PAYMEND ORDER I PAY UR BASTARD PROGRAMM FOR NOTHING I HOPE SOON TO CLOSE THIS SITE AND ALL CHEATERS LIKE U....

 

ARSEHOLE

 

Braca is no thief or conman, if there is a problem he will sort it, unless its your own retarded self that cannot get things to work, then your SOL.

 

Hi BraCA,

first thank's for all! :)

I have a qustion: I can't get "max wage" to work. I've set my "max wage" to 500k per week. When I offer a contract, my max wage is only 8500. I tried everything to increase it but its not working

  :(
Thank's

 

 

I have the same issue.

hi is anybody having trouble ajusting their transfer budget options when i change mine they revert back to zero especially transfer budget (remaining) goes back to zero when i go back into the game :( can anybody help please

WTF WE PAY FOR NOTHING U CHEAT US HARD REALLY?? WE PAY FOR WHAT ONLY SCOUT????? WE HAVE BETTER PROGRAMMS FOR SCOUTING.....I GO TO REPORT THIS SITE...

 

I am afraid you are referring to the Classic mode and on the licence section of the website it explicit says and i quote:

"* In FMC (Classic mode) FMRTE cannot save changes"

 

Reference: http://www.fmrte.com/#Section-Licenses 

 

Great explanation by GREYFOX: 

 

If you ain't referring to classic mode please ignore the previous sentences, and in that case please fill a support ticket in the client area regarding your issue and we will help you as soon as possible.

 

Ultimately refund your order if that's your wish.

 

Thanks

Hello, can someone tell me if they are having the same problem:

 

I have the right game version, I've paid the money, Iv downloaded and installed the FMRTE, I've entered my activation code. Then I press load game, with my saved game running, and it starts the loading bar, but nothing ever happens after that. I've had it a few days, I've restarted my laptop a few times, I've uninstalled and re installed it. It's still not usable. Please help.

 

Thanks.

have u used fmrte before ?

 

Do you see the blue bars when fmrte loads ur save ?

Yes, I've used FMRTE for years. The blue bar doesn't even start. just says loading, and the bar stays empty until I get fed up and close it. I've had this bar open for the last 45 minutes while i do other things. it's still an empty bar.

Yes, I've used FMRTE for years. The blue bar doesn't even start. just says loading, and the bar stays empty until I get fed up and close it. I've had this bar open for the last 45 minutes while i do other things. it's still an empty bar.

Have you tried running fmrte as an admin?

Have you tried running fmrte as an admin?

What does that mean exactly and how do I do that? It is my laptop, so i'm admin for my laptop if that's that you mean?

I see other users are still reporting the "not loading" issue. Frustrating issue.

I see other users are still reporting the "not loading" issue. Frustrating issue.

Did the others get it sorted? If so, what is the advice? I don't like paying for something I can't use.

Did the others get it sorted? If so, what is the advice? I don't like paying for something I can't use.

 

No, nothing. Its been reported by multiple users in multiple threads for several days now but nothing has really been said.

Forgot_My_Lines, on 12 Nov 2013 - 17:02, said:

Hello, can someone tell me if they are having the same problem:

I have the right game version, I've paid the money, Iv downloaded and installed the FMRTE, I've entered my activation code. Then I press load game, with my saved game running, and it starts the loading bar, but nothing ever happens after that. I've had it a few days, I've restarted my laptop a few times, I've uninstalled and re installed it. It's still not usable. Please help.

Thanks.

Exact same happens to me thought no body else was having this problem but me seriously considering asking for my money back :(

Again, people...there is a thread in the bug thread about this non-loading experience: 

Exact same happens to me thought no body else was having this problem but me seriously considering asking for my money back :(

I will be too if there is no response in the next few days. We need to know what to do, or if another version that actually works will be released.

What does that mean exactly and how do I do that? It is my laptop, so i'm admin for my laptop if that's that you mean?

right click on the shortcut on yr desktop  and run as administrator

I will be too if there is no response in the next few days. We need to know what to do, or if another version that actually works will be released.

 

 

Exact same happens to me thought no body else was having this problem but me seriously considering asking for my money back :(

 

 

No, nothing. Its been reported by multiple users in multiple threads for several days now but nothing has really been said.

 

This issue is already being addressed and a new version will be release to solve this problem if necessary, as i have said before this problem its hard to track since it doesn't happen to everyone its most likely a combination of a series of configuration of the machines.

 

There's also a thread () for this issues please try to post all information regarding this issue there it will help to solve the problem faster.

 

Thanks

This issue is already being addressed and a new version will be release to solve this problem if necessary, as i have said before this problem its hard to track since it doesn't happen to everyone its most likely a combination of a series of configuration of the machines.

 

There's also a thread () for this issues please try to post all information regarding this issue there it will help to solve the problem faster.

 

Thanks

Thank you very much :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.