FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE 14.3.1.37 (Feedback & Discussion)

BraCa

Sorry for posting this twice..., thought this tread was closed for bugs, so made one in the bug area. But here goes:

"Heal Team" not working 100% as earlier.

When you press the "Heal Team" any injured will be healed, but the fitness of ALL other players stay at the same value. So it does heal the team, but doesn't optimize it. It shows that the team does progress to 10000, but as soon as you leave the "screen" and return again, it is the same values, as earlier, except, for the injured players, who are now not injured.

I have this issue, too. Both in the version 7 & now, ver.23.

Sometimes restarting FMRTE by itself will resolve the problem. Other times I have to restart both the game & FMRTE.

However, at times neither of these options resolve the issue.  :(

I can not English well.
Build 23 will be well.
However, build 24, not a load of game data, error messages will continue to be.
Do not even turned on the power to the computer.
Message similar to the continuation appears.
So I want to re-download the build 23, but Is there a way?

I can not English well.
Build 23 will be well.
However, build 24, not a load of game data, error messages will continue to be.
Do not even turned on the power to the computer.
Message similar to the continuation appears.
So I want to re-download the build 23, but Is there a way?

Can you please create a bug report in our bug tracker?

Also, attach the error.log file so we can see what's wrong

Thanks

After the update, I get the error continues to load data.

Same thing for me,even when i close the game and reload it, fmrte can't load anything i have a fucking error :

"FMRTE was enable to load your game data.

Sometimes this can fixed by closing the game,and then opening it again,or rebooting the system."

I don't paid for rebooting 50 times in the day.

FMRTE 14.2.1 (build 25) - RELEASED
IMPORTANT: For now the update is available ONLY through FMRTE Auto Update, it will be available as a download later this Friday

Changelist (build 25)
  • Fixed some loading data issues

Notes: Disabling the Debug Mode option in FMRTE Settings might improve the loading performance

• Like 1

hi, im managing Port Vale i have zero money and ive had to sell most of my best players to balance the books.

Ive downloaded FMRTE14 to increase my wage budget and give my self some buying power for my depleted squad. My issue is no matter what i edit my maximum wage to it never changes in FM... 

can anyone help with this.

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

hi, im managing Port Vale i have zero money and ive had to sell most of my best players to balance the books.

Ive downloaded FMRTE14 to increase my wage budget and give my self some buying power for my depleted squad. My issue is no matter what i edit my maximum wage to it never changes in FM... 

can anyone help with this.

Thank you in advance.

Please note that the changes made in FMRTE cant be immediately seen in the game you must advance a few days in order to see the changes, are you doing this?

As the image show my budget at just over 300,000, but currently spending just over 46,000. but when i offer contracts the maximum i can offer is £650 a week, But i've set it to £10,000 a week in FMRTE.

Screen_Shot007.jpg

The player your are offering contract his player status is marked as Key player? If not try to do this and see if you max wage changes also note that it does not exist a direct relation between the value you edit in FMRTE and the max wage in the game so set the max wage in FMRTE to a higher value such as 100.000...

also have a look at this topic:

Hi,

im always having a problem with FMRTE Updater. Its just keep loading and searching for almost an hour withour any change. Any way to fix this? Usually I ended up downloading the new release from the website anyway, but build 25 can only be obtained thru updater.

Many thanks for any help in advance.