Jump to content

FMRTE 22 for Windows


BraCa
 Share

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

can you show me where it says stadium names can be edited and no need to use caps 😉

 

as the description on the home page does not say that

 

of course ...edit stadiums ...for me it means  the name and everything about the stadium ? 🙄

17 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

 

d3ea9802ee8d8b7b6cef6dc5a4d7afaa.png

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hi,

 

I could use this yesterday and a few days before without a hitch but today for some reason the app won't start, not even when running as administrator. Here's the error log:

 

Quote

{"Timestamp":"2021-10-28T18:51:14.1471132+01:00","Level":"Information","MessageTemplate":"Starting FMRTE 22.0.1.5","Properties":{"SourceContext":"General","Version":"22.0.1.5","SystemDetails":{"OperatingSystem":{"Version":"Microsoft Windows 10.0.19042 ","HasAdministratorRole":true,"Is64Bit":true},"SystemFolder":"C:\\Windows\\system32","ThreadPool":{"MinWorkerThreads":12,"MaxWorkerThreads":32767,"AvailableWorkerThreads":32767,"MinCompletionPortThreads":12,"MaxCompletionPortThreads":1000,"AvailableCompletionPortThreads":1000},"Culture":{"InstalledUI":"(en-GB, dd/MM/yyyy)","CurrentUICulture":"(en-GB, dd/MM/yyyy)","CurrentCulture":"(en-GB, dd/MM/yyyy)"}}}}
{"Timestamp":"2021-10-28T18:51:15.2486384+01:00","Level":"Fatal","MessageTemplate":"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","Exception":"System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.\r\n   at (Object )\r\n   at Fmrte.Framework.Settings.Config.Load()\r\n   at A.c322c43d7b6bb24a97a8964f07cd0be8b.c7b3d4b8209eb30b9e9eaccddd3480ffd()\r\n   at A.cc2342b36fe0b0a1609a40051c7e88ebc.ceede763186cf2448f595982cfa134dce(String[] c1ed5aaf34980d1885a1681bbe85773f1)","Properties":{"SourceContext":"General","Version":"22.0.1.5","ExceptionDetail":{"HResult":-2147467261,"Message":"Object reference not set to an instance of an object.","StackTrace":"   at (Object )\r\n   at Fmrte.Framework.Settings.Config.Load()\r\n   at A.c322c43d7b6bb24a97a8964f07cd0be8b.c7b3d4b8209eb30b9e9eaccddd3480ffd()\r\n   at A.cc2342b36fe0b0a1609a40051c7e88ebc.ceede763186cf2448f595982cfa134dce(String[] c1ed5aaf34980d1885a1681bbe85773f1)","TargetSite":"Void (System.Object)","Type":"System.NullReferenceException"}}}
 

 

It just gives an unhandled exception error with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and my only option is to click OK. To my knowledge, I haven't updated windows, any drivers etc. and shutting my pc down and starting again didn't help. 

 

Should I uninstall and get a clean install or do you know if this is a bigger problem?

 

Thanks!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

33 minutes ago, egesagin said:

Hi,

 

I could use this yesterday and a few days before without a hitch but today for some reason the app won't start, not even when running as administrator. Here's the error log:

 

 

It just gives an unhandled exception error with "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" and my only option is to click OK. To my knowledge, I haven't updated windows, any drivers etc. and shutting my pc down and starting again didn't help. 

 

Should I uninstall and get a clean install or do you know if this is a bigger problem?

 

Thanks!

Hi can you report as a bug please. 

Copy and paste your text into the bug report

Cheers

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FMRTE 22.0.1 Build 6 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

 

Changelog

 

Added

  • An estimated Recommended CA (RCA) for players
  • Wonderkid generator now sets the player CA to match the new RCA
  • Ability to configure FMRTE Ratings, and RCA weights through FMRTE Settings
  • Ability to move tabs to a new window

Fixed

  • A rare error opening FMRTE
  • Thanks 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Aduasen said:

Small bug found while editing my team ...

 

A Pressing Forward can have the roles Attack, Defend and Support in the Game.
FMRTE shows only Defend or Support

 

FMRTE:
image.png.66c05b4267ec4f9accb7facb10b542e1.png 

Game:
image.thumb.png.1cd20e9436225e8d744887208d2786c1.png

dont think it ever has been mate perhaps suggest it in suggestion forum or use our Beta test thread 

 

 

this is from FMRTE 21 

282db305b63e1bfd9459c1717a352f38.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone having an issue with the freezer? Froze my players at the start of the season, then realised at end of the season literally nobody had shown attribute increases across the whole team, nor did they have the green arrows to show stat improvements all the way through the season, so I checked settings, and noticed that "attributes that can increase" was unchecked, so I checked that thinking it would solve my issue, but it does not. Players still arent showing stat improvements which is ruining the game for me, can someone see the attached and please advise if i am doing something wrong or this is a bug?

Screenshot 2021-10-31 121445.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Hello, I have already reported what I have come to ask. I would like to know if this happens only to me or is it a general bug.
I use Mini Fmrte, when I see the attributes of a player "x" it changes the player and when returning to the player "x" it no longer shows me the attributes.
Even for that player "x" it is also not possible to use with
a29e92f18a5835ec96f8bebf0c9da77b.png
Is it possible that just this error happens to me?
Excuse me, my English is very bad.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, hutchlad said:

Anyone having an issue with the freezer? Froze my players at the start of the season, then realised at end of the season literally nobody had shown attribute increases across the whole team, nor did they have the green arrows to show stat improvements all the way through the season, so I checked settings, and noticed that "attributes that can increase" was unchecked, so I checked that thinking it would solve my issue, but it does not. Players still arent showing stat improvements which is ruining the game for me, can someone see the attached and please advise if i am doing something wrong or this is a bug?

Screenshot 2021-10-31 121445.png

https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/9301-freezer-does-not-work/ 

Freezer seems buggy can you please start a bug report copy and paste your post to save tim 

Cheers

 

edit I see you have already submitted a bug report  prior to this post, so please do not post here as well replies from Devs will be in the bug report and they have replied already

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, leandror said:

Hello, I have already reported what I have come to ask. I would like to know if this happens only to me or is it a general bug.
I use Mini Fmrte, when I see the attributes of a player "x" it changes the player and when returning to the player "x" it no longer shows me the attributes.
Even for that player "x" it is also not possible to use with
a29e92f18a5835ec96f8bebf0c9da77b.png
Is it possible that just this error happens to me?
Excuse me, my English is very bad.

If you have reported it as a bug any replies will be there

 

same as my reply directly above no need to double post just be patient and wait for a reply the devs are extremely busy

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

FMRTE 22.0.1 Build 7 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

 

Changelog

 

Fixed

  • An error loading RCA settings
  • An issue when applying presets to frozen players/staff
  • A bug in Wonderkid generator that could procude players without a strong foot
  • Some issues with freezed players / staff members
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Eddy van Berkel said:

I'm able to edit the player's Price and Asking Price, but this doesn't affect any prices in the game itself. For instance.. if the Price is "0" you are able to buy a player for free. Even now the asking price which is set by the board will be taken.

 

You can edit the fee down to zero once you have confirmed the transfer in-game.  I guess this must be a bug.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

If you have reported it as a bug any replies will be there

 

same as my reply directly above no need to double post just be patient and wait for a reply the devs are extremely busy


It is that I did not get an answer and I thought it was some problem with my computer, and I wanted to consult the community. 
I confirm that in build 6.0 this bug was corrected.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

22 minutes ago, PODSY12345 said:

Does anyone know if there is a way of changing a veteran player's future plans.

I'd love to get my grizzly ol' captain in as a coach!

Thanks all.

If you have a conversation with him and suggest he will make a good coach etc this can sometimes make him retire as a player and you can offer a job as coach 

 

But this is why edit future career plans is requested in suggestions forum 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to FMRTE 22 for Windows[Read opening Post for news on supported Versions/Features]

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy