Skip to content

FMRTE 22 for Windows

FMRTE 22 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 22.4.0

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.7.2


Changelog

Build 22

Added

  • Support for FM 22.4.0 (1659721) game versions (steam/epic/microsoft store/xbox edition)

Fixed

  • Chinese translation
  • Removed Staff Adaptability from Mental Attributes in Advanced Search/Mass Edit

Build 21

Added

  • Support for FM 22.3.0 1651639 game version (xbox edition)

Build 20

Added

  • Support for FM 22.3.0 1651639 game version (steam/epic/microsoft store)

Fixed

  • A bug where the context menu in team players list might stop working
  • An error when editing referees

Build 19

Added

  • Ability to release players on a free (right-click in teams players list)
  • Ability to edit club financial statements (income, expenditure, profit) - Experimental feature
  • Ability to enable/disable clubs custom logo

Fixed

  • Stadiums used by national team/u21/u19 not working
  • Some competitions standings not being editable
  • An issue that was unfreezing staff members

Build 18

Fixed

  • An issue when adding a Settled Status relation type
  • A rare error message when viewing clubs Affiliations

Build 17

Added

  • Cannot apply for work permit relation type
  • Games Played in Division relation type
  • Settled Status relation type

Fixed

  • Copy Id/Name to clipboard not copying multiple ids or names when multiple items are selected
  • Savegame not being loaded when using some custom databases

Build 16

Added

  • Support for FM 22.2.0+1632745 game version (steam/epic/microsoft store/xbox edition)

Fixed

  • A rare error when opening FMRTE not being properly logged

Build 15

Fixed

  • An error when opening a player profile

Build 14

Added

  • Support for FM 22.2.0 (1629206, 1628468, 1628426) game versions
  • Ability to add First/Last/ Common name columns to players/staff search results
  • Ability to search players by role
  • Missing player roles
  • Missing Formed At Club / Nation types (ex, 2 Years between 15-21)

Fixed

  • Filter by potential positional rating
  • Some UI issues in Competitions page
  • Turkish translation
  • An error when opening competitions page
  • Nation attributes (Xbox Edition)

Build 13

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620793 game version
  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620911 xbox game edition

Build 12

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.1+1620793 public beta game version

Fixed

  • Players / Staff Unique Id not available as a selectable column for search results
  • A rare error message loading clubs or nations information pages

Build 11

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.0+1616556 Xbox Edition

Build 10

Added

  • Support for FM 22.1.0+1616383 game version from Steam, Epic and Microsoft stores

Fixed

  • An issue when applying presets to clubs

Build 9

Added

  • More control over what columns are displayed in tables
  • Ability to search properties by name in Freezer and Import/Export Settings

Fixed

  • A bug that was selecting the new tab when opening a player / staff through teams lists
  • Some issues when moving a tab to a new window

Build 8

Added

  • Missing duty for Pressing Forward Role

Fixed

  • Some issues with freezed players / staff members

Build 7

Fixed

  • An error loading RCA settings
  • An issue when applying presets to frozen players/staff
  • A bug in Wonderkid generator that could procude players without a strong foot
  • Some issues with freezed players / staff members

Build 6

Added

  • An estimated Recommended CA (RCA) for players
  • Wonderkid generator now sets the player CA to match the new RCA
  • Ability to configure FMRTE Ratings, and RCA weights through FMRTE Settings
  • Ability to move tabs to a new window

Fixed

  • A rare error opening FMRTE

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 22.0.1 1612687 game version
  • Ability to select which attributes are imported (in FMRTE Settings) when importing players / staff from files
  • New currencies in FMRTE Settings
  • Players / Staff swaps (use it carefully)

Fixed

  • Editing player positions not being saved if the player is frozen
  • Some minor issues within Freezer Settings
  • Some minor UI issues
  • A bug with '+' and '-' buttons in Player Information
  • An error when deleting a nation agreement

Build 4

Fixed

  • Freezer not restoring some player attributes

Build 3

Fixed

  • An error when editing Future Transfers
  • An error when editing countries
  • Some Staff attributes not being exported to json
  • Some Freezer not restoring some staff attributes

Build 2

Fixed

  • An error when moving a preset up/down

Build 1

Added

  • Support for FM 22.0.1 BETA game version
  • Ability to customize preset buttons in team players list, presets can be added, removed or re-ordered in Preset Manager
  • Ability to create presets for competitions registrations (Domestic league, Libertadores Club World Cup)
  • Ability to create presets for: trained at current club and trained at current nation
  • Ability to customize presets that are visible in player / staff / gamer information page
  • Height and Weight filters to Players Advanced Search / Mass Edit
  • LoanManager and technicalDirector to Staff Advanced Search / Mass Edit
  • Ability to filter players/staff/clubs by relations
  • Ability to edit staff city of birth
  • Ability to edit players competitions bonuses
  • Ability to apply presets within Mass Edit
  • Ability to freeze player or staff Age
  • Ability to select which frozen attributes can increase
  • Ability to compare players (attributes / positions)

Known Issues - Features not working yet

  • Number of advised staff
  • Add/remove Nations treated as UE / non forgein

Supported Versions Steam/Epic Store

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1629206, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616383)

Supported Versions Xbox/Microsoft Store

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1628468, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616383)

Supported Versions Xbox Edition

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.4.0 (1659721)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.3.0 (1651639)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.2.0 (1628426, 1632745)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620911)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.0 (1616556)

Supported BETA Versions

  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.1.1 (1620793)
  • Football Manager 2022 - 22.0.1 (1611625, 1612687)

 

  • Replies 348
  • Views 150.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • It will be updated as soon as possible.  Do NOT ask again.  Period!!!   Any more and you two alongside others will receive warnings.

  • Hello   This is the first public version, so please use it carefully, it may have bugs, or cause crashes.   I'm currently working on the website / store and I expect to have it in

  • culturedleftfoot
    culturedleftfoot

    https://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6985-when-there-is-an-update-to-the-game-on-windowsmacgamepassxboxfm22-beta-updated/    I bumped this thread so there can be no excuses

Posted Images

Featured Replies

@Godlike

yes your are on to it, the only difference is the options on the right allow that feature to increase and not remain 'frozen' 

 

However I do not use the freezer option, I know @PODSY12345 is really into it and perhaps can shed some light if those options on the right can increase/decrease as for me I cant see why it wont be able to g down as well as up if it is not 'frozen'😉

  • 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, thai.ngoduy said:

hi friend, i can’t download this file. it always show “Failed-server prolem”. please help me. thanks. 

Or please upload to mediafire, let me trial to download it. thanks. 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

With the Attribute changes in the wonderkid generator, does this only change the possible attribute numbers when we click on MAKE WONDERKID for a single player?

 

Or would this increase the likelyhood of getting better youth players in the Yearly Youth Intake?

Untitled.png

  • 1 month later...

Hi, I've just purchased FMRTE22 and I cannot change players last name. In FMRTE20 (see screenshot) I just typed where the arrow points, saved changes and it worked perfectly fine every time. Now it won't even let me type anything there. What's wrong?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-28 181308.png

10 hours ago, tomilidzons said:

Hi, I've just purchased FMRTE22 and I cannot change players last name. In FMRTE20 (see screenshot) I just typed where the arrow points, saved changes and it worked perfectly fine every time. Now it won't even let me type anything there. What's wrong?

Zrzut ekranu 2022-06-28 181308.png

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

 

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

 

14 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Hi

If using App in windowed mode-Try using the App in full page mode and report back

 

if it doesnt work start your own thread and read this and post the info required-

 

Going full page didn't help so I'm gonna start new thread as you suggest. Thanks

  • 2 months later...

I just got FM22 and FMRTE. In FMRTE 20 under club settings I could add a column for 'Regen'. I can't seem to find this in FMRTE22? Has this been removed?

Guys!

Any idea would be helpful for my preset settings.

 

How can I set any kind of licence type. Tried several values but I've failed...

Thanks!

 

fmrte22licencechange.png

6 hours ago, ocsisajt said:

Guys!

Any idea would be helpful for my preset settings.

 

How can I set any kind of licence type. Tried several values but I've failed...

Thanks!

 

fmrte22licencechange.png

There are many features kike this in the preset folder, some are leftover from Beta testing and some only the Dev knows what text needs to be applied. I have asked for this section to be cleared up previously - namely remove the non working options and provide details of the text needed to be applied.

 

I will tag @BraCa

cheers

  • 4 months later...
4 hours ago, quiroga said:

Hello is there a way to reset all FMRTE changes? I mean all the changes we made in FMRTE app not in game

Found it. I think if you delete the config.json file and restart FMRTE all changes will be reseted.

  • 5 months later...

Hi guys, It seems that inspire and heal functions are not working for me. The condition of players simply wont go up no matter what. I started a new save file, same thing. My game and fmrte are up to date and same version. Any fixes?

16 hours ago, Dezerted said:

Hi guys, It seems that inspire and heal functions are not working for me. The condition of players simply wont go up no matter what. I started a new save file, same thing. My game and fmrte are up to date and same version. Any fixes?

Welcome to the forum!

 

Are you using the app as administrator?

 

23 hours ago, quiroga said:

Welcome to the forum!

 

Are you using the app as administrator?

 


Hi, yes (the app requires me to accept possible changes by the app everytime it starts.) I've been using the app for a year now, it always used to work so nothing changed in between then and now except it stopped working. Like I never uninstalled the game or the app I just stopped playing for a while and when I started it didn't work. I see people in MAC version are reporting the same issues. I'd be mroe than willing to upload something or share my screen through discord or something if that helps but im pretty sure its an issue since the latest patch or something. Could a developer check into it?

10 hours ago, Dezerted said:


Hi, yes (the app requires me to accept possible changes by the app everytime it starts.) I've been using the app for a year now, it always used to work so nothing changed in between then and now except it stopped working. Like I never uninstalled the game or the app I just stopped playing for a while and when I started it didn't work. I see people in MAC version are reporting the same issues. I'd be mroe than willing to upload something or share my screen through discord or something if that helps but im pretty sure its an issue since the latest patch or something. Could a developer check into it?

Try to re-install the app and remove all the files related to FMRTE on your drive.

14 hours ago, quiroga said:

Try to re-install the app and remove all the files related to FMRTE on your drive.

I can confirm it fixed it for me. It's very weird! The version was still the same, and everything was set up like before, except reinstalling fixed it. Thanks!

  • 1 month later...

hello. Thanks for making the FMRTE version. Players, coaches, and various coaches are completely modified in terms of age and ability, but it is inconvenient to handle retirements one by one. I hope the retirement part is also made to be modified at once. If you plan to make it, please make it in FMRTE 2022, 2023. If you make it, I will definitely be willing to buy the FMRTE2022 again. Do you have any plans to create a function that can be modified at once in the retirement section?

5 hours ago, G102 said:

hello. Thanks for making the FMRTE version. Players, coaches, and various coaches are completely modified in terms of age and ability, but it is inconvenient to handle retirements one by one. I hope the retirement part is also made to be modified at once. If you plan to make it, please make it in FMRTE 2022, 2023. If you make it, I will definitely be willing to buy the FMRTE2022 again. Do you have any plans to create a function that can be modified at once in the retirement section?

you have been tagged into a thread read that

13 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

you have been tagged into a thread read that

Thanks for your reply.  I hope it will be added in the future.

Edited by G102
correction

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.