FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 22 for Windows

BraCa

On 11/22/2021 at 11:28 AM, Sean Brett said:

Can't seem to edit the World cup Qualifying sections league data other leagues seem to be editable like Premier League, UCL etc.

The CONMEBOL CONCACAF, CAF editing works fine however the AFC and European Qualifiers stats can't be edited.

I'm sorry in advance if this is a known issue.

On 11/25/2021 at 1:23 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

bug report submitted

Thanks!

6 minutes ago, arthurmkii said:

i just bought FMRTE and i couldn't use it because the game is updated.... Please update

44 minutes ago, EL_Pistolero12 said:

I've seen that there was an update for FM22. Apparently we need a new FMRTE update for this one.. Any news yet?

fmrte.jpg

It will be updated as soon as possible.  Do NOT ask again.  Period!!!

Any more and you two alongside others will receive warnings.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

FMRTE 22.2.0 Build 14 - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte22

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 22.2.0 (1629206, 1628468, 1628426) game versions
  • Ability to add First/Last/ Common name columns to players/staff search results
  • Ability to search players by role
  • Missing player roles
  • Missing Formed At Club / Nation types (ex, 2 Years between 15-21)

Fixed

• Filter by potential positional rating
  • Some UI issues in Competitions page
  • Turkish translation
  • An error when opening competitions page
  • Nation attributes (Xbox Edition)
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

@BraCa Hi,

I have a weird issue with the freezer.

There's freezer / players folder 

For example, when I freeze 5 players it creates 5 .json files associated with the frozen players .

It might work fine for some time I can reload and re-use the save multiple times and see that all the 5 players are frozen correctly but then suddenly at some point I might notice that some of the players stop being frozen and when I go the freezer folder I see that there are only 3 .json files instead of 5 files so 2 json files disappear and the associated players stop being frozen.  I'm 100% sure that I didn't delete them and I didn't change any freezing settings.

The folder and json files I'm talking about on the screenshot below.

Any thought what might cause the issue?

Thanks.

freezer.png

4 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa Hi,

For example, when I freeze 5 players it creates 5 .json files associated with the frozen players .

It might work fine for some time I can reload and re-use the save multiple times and see that all the 5 players are frozen correctly but then suddenly at some point I might notice that some of the players stop being frozen and when I go the freezer folder I see that there are only 3 .json files instead of 5 files so 2 json files disappear and the associated players stop being frozen.  I'm 100% sure that I didn't delete them and I didn't change any freezing settings.

Thanks.

freezer.png

i´m having the same issue.

some players or staff get randomly unfrozen

14 minutes ago, patrickperry said:

i´m having the same issue.

some players or staff get randomly unfrozen

4 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa Hi,

Thanks.

freezer.png

Try this on a new save and see if the effect is still the same.

19 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

Try this on a new save and see if the effect is still the same.

I've tried it on my different saves and the issue appeared from time to time.

For example, I've got a save where some players are frozen at the beginning of the season. I did the freezing thing once and every time I load the save I don't need to freeze the players again and it's great but after some re-uses of the save I start noticing that some players start to disappear from the freezer and their associated .json files despair from the freeze folder.

As I said it happens randomly I might re-use the save 5 times and only after that they start disappear from the freezer or some time they start disappear freezer after only 2 re-use of the save and have to re-freeze them all again, 

12 minutes ago, Anvy3754 said:

I've tried it on my different saves and the issue appeared from time to time.

For example, I've got a save where some players are frozen at the beginning of the season. I did the freezing thing once and every time I load the save I don't need to freeze the players again and it's great but after some re-uses of the save I start noticing that some players start to disappear from the freezer and their associated .json files despair from the freeze folder.

As I said it happens randomly I might re-use the save 5 times and only after that they start disappear from the freezer or some time they start disappear freezer after only 2 re-use of the save and have to re-freeze them all again, 

Interesting explanation.  Thank you for that.  As I mentioned above, report this in the bug tracker.  Make sure you have the affected save on hand in case the developers require it.

There must be a bug somewhere in the software if it is that random.  The same goes for you too, @patrickperry.  Only one bug report is needed.

@BraCa

Here are steps how to reproduce the issue I was talking about.

1) Make a base save. Freeze some players. Save the game.

2) Load the base save and load FMRTE play few matches and save the game ( let's call this save a child save )

3) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_1 )

4) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_2 )

5) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_3 )

It always random how many times you need to repeat the 3,4,5 steps but slowly the frozen players start to despair from the freezer and also their associated .json files from the freezer folder. 

5 hours ago, Anvy3754 said:

@BraCa

Here are steps how to reproduce the issue I was talking about.

1) Make a base save. Freeze some players. Save the game.

2) Load the base save and load FMRTE play few matches and save the game ( let's call this save a child save )

3) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_1 )

4) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_2 )

5) Load the child save, load FMRTE and play some matches then save the game ( let's call this save end_3 )

It always random how many times you need to repeat the 3,4,5 steps but slowly the frozen players start to despair from the freezer and also their associated .json files from the freezer folder. 

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/ 

Start a bug report as previously requested

in future can you read and follow this please as this issue should have had its own thread really

Bonjour, 

J'ai un problème avec un jeune que j'ai "move to club" , je le fait jouer un match , et le match suivant il est non sélectionnable il n'est pas disponible avec la réserve ou les U19.

Hello,

I have a problem with a youngster that I have "move to club", I make him play a match, and the next match he is not selectable he is not available with the reserve or the U19.

image.thumb.png.9fb8d3c2c252ffbb59a5e24a4f9f93de.png

6 hours ago, Алексей Филипович said:

Кнопка Trained in club постоянно задевается при использовании!!!!! Уберите её вниз списка!

Trained in club button is constantly hitting when used !!!!! Take it down the list!

Sorry, I didn't understand what the problem is, please rephrase it

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

Sorry, I didn't understand what the problem is, please rephrase it

Уберите эту клавишу ниже по списку. Она нужна 1 раз в год, а кнопки выше и ниже 10 раз в день

Remove this key below the list. It is needed once a year, and the buttons above and below 10 times a day

Безымянный.jpg