Skip to content

FMRTE 17 for Windows

FMRTE 17 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 17.3.2

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

Steam auto update STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it's advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Changelog

Build 23

Fixed

  • Crash when using mass edit to change clubs JuniorCoaching or YouthRecruitment

Build 22

Fixed

  • Loading game data issues

Build 21

Added

  • Support for 17.3.2 game version

Fixed

  • Clubs Balance not being exchanged to other currencies
  • Euro and Dollar exchange rates to match the game (you must restore FMRTE settings to those changes have an effect)

Build 19

Fixed

  • Stadium Covered, Retractable roof and have undersoil heating toggles
  • Filter staff by personality attributes

Build 18

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 Touch game version

Build 17

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 game version

Build 16

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 Touch game version

Fixed

  • Inaccurate injury days when adding a new player injury
  • Some minor issues

Build 15

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • Error when sorting by dates
  • Editing player staff future transfer

Build 14

Added

  • Support for 17.2.1 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 Touch game version

Build 9

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 game version

Build 8

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

Build 6

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 Touch

Fixed

  • Some players not being loaded
  • Stadiums locations

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 game version
  • Players contract signed date

Fixed

  • Wonderkid search filter

Build 4

Added

  • Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

  • Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)

Build 3

Fixed

  • FMRTE crash when loading game data (we had to disable FMRTE Mobile but it should be re-enabled in a future release)
  • Disabled Nations Agreements, and NationsTreatedAsUE until we have a propper fix

Build 1

Added

  • Support for 17.1.1 game version

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.2 (970983, 970986)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.1 (939048, 939053)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.0 (936783, 936785)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.1 (919512, 919515)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.0 (914093, 914095)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.1 (899420, 899422)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.2 (971128, 971130)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.1 (952425, 952427)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.0 (936814, 936828)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.2.0 (914147, 914157)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.2 (904490, 904492)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.1 (899536, 899534)

 

  • Replies 460
  • Views 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 17.3.2 (Build 21) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.2 game version Fixed Clubs Bala

  • FMRTE 17.3.1 (Build 17) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.1 game version

  • Blanchflower
    Blanchflower

    Just to let you guys know, Si has updated Football Manager Touch 2017  version and FMRTE does not work with the latest version of Football Manager Touch 2017.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Yep same issue here. 17.1.2 is not yet supported... tried to let fm17 not to be updated .. but with steam updates.. it always gets back on..

 

7 minutes ago, rvhaarenaare said:

Yep same issue here. 17.1.2 is not yet supported... tried to let fm17 not to be updated .. but with steam updates.. it always gets back on..

 

If you set Steam to Offline Mode it will let you keep playing the game and will not auto update. If you choose to keep auto-update on, then you have to wait occasionally for FMRTE to be updated.

2 hours ago, adonim85 said:

Today I discovered that my FMRTE17 is not compatible with the FM17 version 17.1.2. What now? I bought an activation code for 6.14 euros, and it turns out that along with the update of the game I can not use the same FMRTE. Will there be a patch that will allow me to use this FMRTE version 17.1.2 FM17? Of course, the activation code which bought.

http://www.tinypic.pl/c8af0gzcu7l0

You'll just have to wait like the rest of us for BraCa to have a chance to update FMTRE. Patience Padawan, patience

Yes - me a little carried away there. I am waiting to update forward.

 
2 hours ago, dogsbody42 said:

Sometimes you have to run the game in online mode, and then it will allow you to run on offline mode - I take it you've already been playing it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

Realising there was an update, I paused it, went offline, then tried to start the game. I got a message that the update was interrupted due to no internet connection. So I was stuffed. No doubt the FMRTE update is in hand.

2 hours ago, dogsbody42 said:

Sometimes you have to run the game in online mode, and then it will allow you to run on offline mode - I take it you've already been playing it?

https://support.steampowered.com/kb_article.php?ref=3160-AGCB-2555

This is only initially as DirectX needs to be setup for the game to work, then you can go offline.  This happens every time I re-install FM.

5 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 17.1.2 (Build 5) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 game version
  • Players contract signed date

Fixed

  • Wonderkid search filter

Dang, you're fast!

I can't import a player shortlist. I see this was a previously reported/fixed bug, but has it come back in the latest patch? Anyone aware of a work around?

  • Author
9 minutes ago, shonks1978 said:

I can't import a player shortlist. I see this was a previously reported/fixed bug, but has it come back in the latest patch? Anyone aware of a work around?

Can you send me the shortlist that you cannot import? Also, can you try to add/remove a player from that shortlist, to force FMRTE to save it again, and see if that works?

i have a problem

i start with chelsea and at cup games i cant use my first team

says that they came aftes the sceddule dates

what is this and what can i do?

Can we do the update or should we wait for FMRTE?
2 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

What version of FM are you running at the moment?

 
I'm in 17.1.2 but I have an update waiting on Steam right now

I'd had problem that players is unavailable for Cup games.

but I already updated 171.2.

Then, Can't I fix this problem ? 

20 minutes ago, C.R.7 said:

I'd had problem that players is unavailable for Cup games.

but I already updated 171.2.

Then, Can't I fix this problem ? 

the latest build does not fix this issue.  Please be patient and the developers will get it sorted asap.  Below is the bug report on your issue.

http://www.fmrte.com/forums/topic/6467-cup-games-error-occurred/

23 minutes ago, C.R.7 said:

I'd had problem that players is unavailable for Cup games.

but I already updated 171.2.

Then, Can't I fix this problem ? 

You can go to the contact tab of the players affected and edit the Contract Signed Date to the correct value or at least to a reasonable value and it should solve the CUP Tie problem

3 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

You can go to the contact tab of the players affected and edit the Contract Signed Date to the correct value or at least to a reasonable value and it should solve the CUP Tie problem

Interesting, if this works then you should post this in the cup tied bug report.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.