Skip to content

FMRTE 17 for Windows

FMRTE 17 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 17.3.2

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

Steam auto update STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it's advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Changelog

Build 23

Fixed

  • Crash when using mass edit to change clubs JuniorCoaching or YouthRecruitment

Build 22

Fixed

  • Loading game data issues

Build 21

Added

  • Support for 17.3.2 game version

Fixed

  • Clubs Balance not being exchanged to other currencies
  • Euro and Dollar exchange rates to match the game (you must restore FMRTE settings to those changes have an effect)

Build 19

Fixed

  • Stadium Covered, Retractable roof and have undersoil heating toggles
  • Filter staff by personality attributes

Build 18

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 Touch game version

Build 17

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 game version

Build 16

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 Touch game version

Fixed

  • Inaccurate injury days when adding a new player injury
  • Some minor issues

Build 15

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • Error when sorting by dates
  • Editing player staff future transfer

Build 14

Added

  • Support for 17.2.1 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 Touch game version

Build 9

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 game version

Build 8

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

Build 6

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 Touch

Fixed

  • Some players not being loaded
  • Stadiums locations

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 game version
  • Players contract signed date

Fixed

  • Wonderkid search filter

Build 4

Added

  • Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

  • Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)

Build 3

Fixed

  • FMRTE crash when loading game data (we had to disable FMRTE Mobile but it should be re-enabled in a future release)
  • Disabled Nations Agreements, and NationsTreatedAsUE until we have a propper fix

Build 1

Added

  • Support for 17.1.1 game version

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.2 (970983, 970986)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.1 (939048, 939053)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.0 (936783, 936785)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.1 (919512, 919515)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.0 (914093, 914095)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.1 (899420, 899422)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.2 (971128, 971130)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.1 (952425, 952427)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.0 (936814, 936828)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.2.0 (914147, 914157)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.2 (904490, 904492)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.1 (899536, 899534)

 

  • Replies 460
  • Views 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 17.3.2 (Build 21) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.2 game version Fixed Clubs Bala

  • FMRTE 17.3.1 (Build 17) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.1 game version

  • Blanchflower
    Blanchflower

    Just to let you guys know, Si has updated Football Manager Touch 2017  version and FMRTE does not work with the latest version of Football Manager Touch 2017.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hi, I am  getting 'the system cannot find the path specified' error when I try to run FMRTE setup.

I have just purchased FM 17 and I have been getting the same error running  FM 17.1.2.

I would appreciate some help. It simply won't install?

4 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

Hi, I am  getting 'the system cannot find the path specified' error when I try to run FMRTE setup.

I have just purchased FM 17 and I have been getting the same error running  FM 17.1.2.

I would appreciate some help. It simply won't install?

Make sure your Anti-Virus or the Windows Smartscreen is not blocking \ moving to quarantine FMRTE

Also make sure FMRTE setup is not locked (see example image below)

unblock.jpg

32 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

Make sure your Anti-Virus or the Windows Smartscreen is not blocking \ moving to quarantine FMRTE

Also make sure FMRTE setup is not locked (see example image below)

unblock.jpg

Thanks, but I have tried everything. I have even tried downloading and installing FMRTE with anti-v off.

 

45 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

Hi, I am  getting 'the system cannot find the path specified' error when I try to run FMRTE setup.

I have just purchased FM 17 and I have been getting the same error running  FM 17.1.2.

I would appreciate some help. It simply won't install?

Can you provide the checksums for the installer? You can use hashcheck shell extension.  The checksums will be in a tab after clicking properties for the installer.

FMRTE 17.1.2 build 5 is not working for FM Touch 17.1.2 (released today)

I have version f904490

1 minute ago, Tazmanian said:

FMRTE 17.1.2 build 5 is not working for FM Touch 17.1.2 (released today)

I have version f904490

Thanks. So I am not going mad.

Anyone have any further details?

20 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

 


From what you described this is not your problem.

For everyone else running FM Touch we are working on a new version

 

I have tried  hashcheck and wireshark and I can't access the checksums for the installer as Greyfox suggested above.

I purchased the game two days ago and FMRTE yesterday. The setup.exe does not open, giving error: the system cannot find the path specified

I am running  FM 17.1.2

It's as if the installer doesn't recognize where it was downloaded to.

 

14 hours ago, You The Mane! said:

I have tried  hashcheck and wireshark and I can't access the checksums for the installer as Greyfox suggested above.

I purchased the game two days ago and FMRTE yesterday. The setup.exe does not open, giving error: the system cannot find the path specified

I am running  FM 17.1.2

It's as if the installer doesn't recognize where it was downloaded to.

 

This may sound dumb, but have you tried downloading the installer again? But to a different location? Below is a link for HashCheck in case you could not find it.

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

This may sound dumb, but have you tried downloading the installer again? But to a different location? Below is a link for HashCheck in case you could not find it.

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

I have tried Hashcheck. It successfully installs but does not add a hashcheck tab to my files?

I have also used other download locations. Nothing is working?

There must be something blocking the software on your system.  Are you using any malware, spyware scanners? Or any security suites/applications? Check if the Windows Installer service is enabled and running.

7 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

There must be something blocking the software on your system.  Are you using any malware, spyware scanners? Or any security suites/applications? Check if the Windows Installer service is enabled and running.

I only use Malwarebytes manually (once a month) and I have tried downloading with my anti-v off.

All other programs download and install no problem. Including FMRTE 16 last year, which is still working.

2 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

I only use Malwarebytes manually (once a month) and I have tried downloading with my anti-v off.

All other programs download and install no problem. Including FMRTE 16 last year, which is still working.

Is the path to your FMRTE Setup file to long? If so try to put it in a simpler path like "C:\FMRTE 17.1.2.5-Setup.exe"

3 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

Is the path to your FMRTE Setup file to long? If so try to put it in a simpler path like "C:\FMRTE 17.1.2.5-Setup.exe"

Nope. Same problem.

I am cursed.

1 hour ago, GoBLiN said:

It can be a registry problem in your machine :( for now and as a temporary solution try using this "portable" version of FMRTE: FMRTE 17

Let me know if it worked

Thanks Goblin, the portable version loads fine. I just get this message when trying to 'Load Game'.


 

Quote

 

FMRTE does not support your game version (17.1.2 904490).

Supported Versions: 
17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
17.1.1 (899534, 899536)
17.1.1 (899420, 899422)

 

Am I right in saying that no activation is necessary for this version? 

Am I now in the same boat as everyone else waiting for the new patch?

As a note, I did try to dig into the registry but the entries needed to be deleted/altered did not exist.


 

Am I right in saying that no activation is necessary for this version? 
Am I now in the same boat as everyone else waiting for the new patch?
As a note, I did try to dig into the registry but the entries needed to be deleted/altered did not exist.

 


If you are running FM Touch then yes now you are on the same boat lol not much of step forward I guess [emoji53]
5 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

 


If you are running FM Touch then yes now you are on the same boat lol not much of step forward I guess emoji53.png

 

Not at all. Now I know where I am at and all I have to do is wait. The problem is obviously on my end. 

So what is the deal? Is everyone running FMRTE whilst offline on Steam?

Not at all. Now I know where I am at and all I have to do is wait. The problem is obviously on my end. 
So what is the deal? Is everyone running FMRTE whilst offline on Steam?


You can also use the normal version of the game until we update the touch version the saves are interchangeable
2 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

 


You can also use the normal version of the game until we update the touch version the saves are interchangeable

 

You cant use a .fm savegame in fm touch. Just like you cant use a .fmt savegame in normal FM. I just tried just to make sure

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.