FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

3 hours ago, GoBLiN said:

You can go to the contact tab of the players affected and edit the Contract Signed Date to the correct value or at least to a reasonable value and it should solve the CUP Tie problem

Interesting, if this works then you should post this in the cup tied bug report.

4 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

Hi, I am  getting 'the system cannot find the path specified' error when I try to run FMRTE setup.

I have just purchased FM 17 and I have been getting the same error running  FM 17.1.2.

I would appreciate some help. It simply won't install?

Make sure your Anti-Virus or the Windows Smartscreen is not blocking \ moving to quarantine FMRTE

Also make sure FMRTE setup is not locked (see example image below)

unblock.jpg

45 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

Hi, I am  getting 'the system cannot find the path specified' error when I try to run FMRTE setup.

I have just purchased FM 17 and I have been getting the same error running  FM 17.1.2.

I would appreciate some help. It simply won't install?

Can you provide the checksums for the installer? You can use hashcheck shell extension.  The checksums will be in a tab after clicking properties for the installer.

20 minutes ago, GoBLiN said:

From what you described this is not your problem.

For everyone else running FM Touch we are working on a new version

I have tried  hashcheck and wireshark and I can't access the checksums for the installer as Greyfox suggested above.

I purchased the game two days ago and FMRTE yesterday. The setup.exe does not open, giving error: the system cannot find the path specified

I am running  FM 17.1.2

It's as if the installer doesn't recognize where it was downloaded to.

14 hours ago, You The Mane! said:

I have tried  hashcheck and wireshark and I can't access the checksums for the installer as Greyfox suggested above.

I purchased the game two days ago and FMRTE yesterday. The setup.exe does not open, giving error: the system cannot find the path specified

I am running  FM 17.1.2

It's as if the installer doesn't recognize where it was downloaded to.

This may sound dumb, but have you tried downloading the installer again? But to a different location? Below is a link for HashCheck in case you could not find it.

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

2 hours ago, GREYFOX said:

This may sound dumb, but have you tried downloading the installer again? But to a different location? Below is a link for HashCheck in case you could not find it.

http://code.kliu.org/hashcheck/

I have tried Hashcheck. It successfully installs but does not add a hashcheck tab to my files?

I have also used other download locations. Nothing is working?

7 minutes ago, GREYFOX said:

There must be something blocking the software on your system.  Are you using any malware, spyware scanners? Or any security suites/applications? Check if the Windows Installer service is enabled and running.

I only use Malwarebytes manually (once a month) and I have tried downloading with my anti-v off.

All other programs download and install no problem. Including FMRTE 16 last year, which is still working.

2 minutes ago, You The Mane! said:

I only use Malwarebytes manually (once a month) and I have tried downloading with my anti-v off.

All other programs download and install no problem. Including FMRTE 16 last year, which is still working.

Is the path to your FMRTE Setup file to long? If so try to put it in a simpler path like "C:\FMRTE 17.1.2.5-Setup.exe"

1 hour ago, GoBLiN said:

It can be a registry problem in your machine :( for now and as a temporary solution try using this "portable" version of FMRTE: FMRTE 17

Let me know if it worked

Thanks Goblin, the portable version loads fine. I just get this message when trying to 'Load Game'.

FMRTE does not support your game version (17.1.2 904490).

Supported Versions: 
17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
17.1.1 (899534, 899536)
17.1.1 (899420, 899422)

Am I right in saying that no activation is necessary for this version? 

Am I now in the same boat as everyone else waiting for the new patch?

As a note, I did try to dig into the registry but the entries needed to be deleted/altered did not exist.

Am I right in saying that no activation is necessary for this version? 
Am I now in the same boat as everyone else waiting for the new patch?
As a note, I did try to dig into the registry but the entries needed to be deleted/altered did not exist.

If you are running FM Touch then yes now you are on the same boat lol not much of step forward I guess

Not at all. Now I know where I am at and all I have to do is wait. The problem is obviously on my end. 
So what is the deal? Is everyone running FMRTE whilst offline on Steam?

You can also use the normal version of the game until we update the touch version the saves are interchangeable