Skip to content

FMRTE 17 for Windows

FMRTE 17 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 17.3.2

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

Steam auto update STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it's advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Changelog

Build 23

Fixed

  • Crash when using mass edit to change clubs JuniorCoaching or YouthRecruitment

Build 22

Fixed

  • Loading game data issues

Build 21

Added

  • Support for 17.3.2 game version

Fixed

  • Clubs Balance not being exchanged to other currencies
  • Euro and Dollar exchange rates to match the game (you must restore FMRTE settings to those changes have an effect)

Build 19

Fixed

  • Stadium Covered, Retractable roof and have undersoil heating toggles
  • Filter staff by personality attributes

Build 18

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 Touch game version

Build 17

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 game version

Build 16

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 Touch game version

Fixed

  • Inaccurate injury days when adding a new player injury
  • Some minor issues

Build 15

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • Error when sorting by dates
  • Editing player staff future transfer

Build 14

Added

  • Support for 17.2.1 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 Touch game version

Build 9

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 game version

Build 8

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

Build 6

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 Touch

Fixed

  • Some players not being loaded
  • Stadiums locations

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 game version
  • Players contract signed date

Fixed

  • Wonderkid search filter

Build 4

Added

  • Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

  • Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)

Build 3

Fixed

  • FMRTE crash when loading game data (we had to disable FMRTE Mobile but it should be re-enabled in a future release)
  • Disabled Nations Agreements, and NationsTreatedAsUE until we have a propper fix

Build 1

Added

  • Support for 17.1.1 game version

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.2 (970983, 970986)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.1 (939048, 939053)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.0 (936783, 936785)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.1 (919512, 919515)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.0 (914093, 914095)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.1 (899420, 899422)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.2 (971128, 971130)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.1 (952425, 952427)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.0 (936814, 936828)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.2.0 (914147, 914157)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.2 (904490, 904492)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.1 (899536, 899534)

 

  • Replies 460
  • Views 176.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 17.3.2 (Build 21) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.2 game version Fixed Clubs Bala

  • FMRTE 17.3.1 (Build 17) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.1 game version

  • Blanchflower
    Blanchflower

    Just to let you guys know, Si has updated Football Manager Touch 2017  version and FMRTE does not work with the latest version of Football Manager Touch 2017.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

27 minutes ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 17.1.2 (Build 8) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

Keep with problems in the list of staff does not appear the director of football.

Pics

2 hours ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 17.1.2 (Build 8) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17

Changelog

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

that feature to remove brexit is fantastic I have set it to not kick in pre game, but many havent so this will be great news

Wow, if that works I'll be SO happy! 

 

Okay, how? I assume you go into England (Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland) and go to the 'Nations treated as non-foreign' option.

The drop-down menu next to 'region' contains a very long list of codes. What to do with it? Choose the first one or what? :huh:

Just a small point. When a player gets a staff profile, but is still playing, the option of 'Injury' disappears. Therefore I cannot get my ageing centre back to retire gracefully and take a coaching job.

  • Author
5 hours ago, andyinasia said:

Wow, if that works I'll be SO happy! 

 

Okay, how? I assume you go into England (Scotland, Wales, N. Ireland) and go to the 'Nations treated as non-foreign' option.

The drop-down menu next to 'region' contains a very long list of codes. What to do with it? Choose the first one or what? :huh:

I've tested in a few savegames, and it should work if you do this:

  • Go to England
  • Press the '+' in the agreements to add a new one
  • Set the new agreement as 'European Union '
  • Press save
21 minutes ago, BraCa said:

I've tested in a few savegames, and it should work if you do this:

  • Go to England
  • Press the '+' in the agreements to add a new one
  • Set the new agreement as 'European Union '
  • Press save

Interesting. I've gone into that screen and 'European Union' is already the option without adding anything. Does that mean in my save there's no Brexit?

I'm in 2020 now and have not yet got any message about Brexit - unless, being a lower league manager I missed it.

The four UK nations all have an extra option: 'Nations treated as UE' with European Union chosen. Other nations like Republic of Ireland and Iceland don't have that, so is that option to do with Brexit?

While you're there BraCa, I've got bug where when i change non-contracts to full-time contracts and set an expiry date, it always reverts to 1900. Now I'm losing key players for free.

  • Author

As far as I know, in FM there is no specific date for brexit, I had a savegame where it happened in 2021 besides that, they implemented 3 different types of brexit, you can read more (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/18/brexit-is-simulated-in-football-manager-2017-and-its-going-to-ma/)

 

3 minutes ago, BraCa said:

As far as I know, in FM there is no specific date for brexit, I had a savegame where it happened in 2021 besides that, they implemented 3 different types of brexit, you can read more (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/18/brexit-is-simulated-in-football-manager-2017-and-its-going-to-ma/)

 

So if I follow your instructions, how will I know if anything has changed? I guess you never really find out, just Brexit never happens!

BraCa, honoured that you've found the time to personally reply to my query. Andyinasia has it in one. I've a long serving player who isn't up to it any more, but he's now got a coaching profile. I don't want to let him disappear on a free out of loyalty. So a few injuries will, I hope, prompt a retirement announcement, then I can give him a coaching job. But once a player gets a staff profile along with his playing profile, the option to add an injury disappears.

Don't know if that's what you intended, but it would be helpful if you could put it back please.

A little manipulation of the game does no harm:rolleyes:

  • Author
27 minutes ago, John Hill said:

BraCa, honoured that you've found the time to personally reply to my query. Andyinasia has it in one. I've a long serving player who isn't up to it any more, but he's now got a coaching profile. I don't want to let him disappear on a free out of loyalty. So a few injuries will, I hope, prompt a retirement announcement, then I can give him a coaching job. But once a player gets a staff profile along with his playing profile, the option to add an injury disappears.

Don't know if that's what you intended, but it would be helpful if you could put it back please.

A little manipulation of the game does no harm:rolleyes:

Got it, I'll add that option for players with staff attributes :)

8 hours ago, BraCa said:

As far as I know, in FM there is no specific date for brexit, I had a savegame where it happened in 2021 besides that, they implemented 3 different types of brexit, you can read more (http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football/2016/10/18/brexit-is-simulated-in-football-manager-2017-and-its-going-to-ma/)

 

Brexit gets announced on the 25th november 

You get updated if it is going ahead  or not if you have the coutries concerned  as playable

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Brexit gets announced on the 25th november 

You get updated if it is going ahead  or not if you have the coutries concerned  as playable

What year?

On 4.12.2016 at 7:06 PM, Eusébio Simoes said:

Keep with problems in the list of staff does not appear the director of football.

Pics

I have the same problem.

On 11/23/2016 at 8:27 AM, GoBLiN said:

A new tab in the stadium window should appear if the stadium is under upgrade

This is still not appearing in the stadium window while a stadium is under upgrade. I've attempted to locate any option for  " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17 while a stadium upgrade is underway.

This is still not appearing in the stadium window while a stadium is under upgrade. I've attempted to locate any option for  " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17 while a stadium upgrade is underway.


Please send me your save and let me know what stadium you are trying to edit
On 6.12.2016 at 3:26 PM, Mirkova said:

This is still not appearing in the stadium window while a stadium is under upgrade. I've attempted to locate any option for  " Edit building maintenance and upgrade schedules for club " in FMRTE 17 while a stadium upgrade is underway.

 

On 7.12.2016 at 0:56 AM, GoBLiN said:

 


Please send me your save and let me know what stadium you are trying to edit

 

I have this same problem. But my save game is with custom database files etc so I think that doesnt work for you. But I suppose that the reason it doesn't work is a situation when my club moves to the other stadium during reconstruction time I'm right ?

Mini FMRTE problem (it shows the players details for a second before going back to default manager info)
Anyone knows how to solve this?

If I buy FMRTE17, what does the 3 activations mean exactly? I often format my computer, and I have a laptop and a desktop, so if I can only install on both and the nformat once before I have to buy again then its a nono from me

On 05/12/2016 at 10:45 PM, BraCa said:

Sure each license comes with 3 activations that can be used in 3 different machines, in case of a restore we advise our users to deactivate FMRTE before doing so. But we all know that sometimes our machines let us down and just simply give up without warning emoji53.png

In this case once you reach your 3 activation a button will appear in your client area were you can request a reset to all your activations If you make a good case we will accept it emoji13.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.