Skip to content

FMRTE 17 for Windows

FMRTE 17 for Windows


FMRTE for Windows

This version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 17.3.2

Requirements
FMRTE needs Microsoft .NET Framework 4.6

Steam auto update STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.

While it's advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.

So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.

This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.


Changelog

Build 23

Fixed

  • Crash when using mass edit to change clubs JuniorCoaching or YouthRecruitment

Build 22

Fixed

  • Loading game data issues

Build 21

Added

  • Support for 17.3.2 game version

Fixed

  • Clubs Balance not being exchanged to other currencies
  • Euro and Dollar exchange rates to match the game (you must restore FMRTE settings to those changes have an effect)

Build 19

Fixed

  • Stadium Covered, Retractable roof and have undersoil heating toggles
  • Filter staff by personality attributes

Build 18

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 Touch game version

Build 17

Added

  • Support for 17.3.1 game version

Build 16

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 Touch game version

Fixed

  • Inaccurate injury days when adding a new player injury
  • Some minor issues

Build 15

Added

  • Support for 17.3.0 game version

Fixed

  • Error when sorting by dates
  • Editing player staff future transfer

Build 14

Added

  • Support for 17.2.1 game version

Build 10

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 Touch game version

Build 9

Added

  • Support for 17.2.0 game version

Build 8

Added

  • Ability to add/remove nations agreements (you can remove brexit)
  • Nations generated players settings
  • Nations Max Youth Age.
  • Nations does not allow dual nationality setting
  • Person names can now be edited without being limited to the previous name length

Fixed

  • Competitions reputation setted to '0' when saving competition changes
  • Players and staff not being loaded in some rare cases

Build 6

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 Touch

Fixed

  • Some players not being loaded
  • Stadiums locations

Build 5

Added

  • Support for 17.1.2 game version
  • Players contract signed date

Fixed

  • Wonderkid search filter

Build 4

Added

  • Some missing staff job types
  • Support for Touch game version
  • Ability to move players from one club to another
  • Nations match preparation

Fixed

  • Contract happiness value
  • Inspire Team preset was making players unavailable for Cup games
  • Unable to load shortlist in FM17
  • Staff gender
  • Nations Agreements
  • Nations treated as UE
  • Presets not being applied when player CA/PA was higher than normal (for ex 201)

Build 3

Fixed

  • FMRTE crash when loading game data (we had to disable FMRTE Mobile but it should be re-enabled in a future release)
  • Disabled Nations Agreements, and NationsTreatedAsUE until we have a propper fix

Build 1

Added

  • Support for 17.1.1 game version

Supported Versions

  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.2 (970983, 970986)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.1 (939048, 939053)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.3.0 (936783, 936785)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.1 (919512, 919515)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.2.0 (914093, 914095)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.2 (903032, 903050)
  • Football Manager 2017 - 17.1.1 (899420, 899422)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.2 (971128, 971130)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.1 (952425, 952427)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.3.0 (936814, 936828)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.2.0 (914147, 914157)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.2 (904490, 904492)
  • Football Manager Touch 2017 - 17.1.1 (899536, 899534)

 

  • Replies 460
  • Views 176.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 17.3.2 (Build 21) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.2 game version Fixed Clubs Bala

  • FMRTE 17.3.1 (Build 17) - Released Download: FMRTE Auto-update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte17 Changelog Added Support for 17.3.1 game version

  • Blanchflower
    Blanchflower

    Just to let you guys know, Si has updated Football Manager Touch 2017  version and FMRTE does not work with the latest version of Football Manager Touch 2017.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hey guys, I'm new to editing stuff. Can someone explain to a noob like me if I can add back England to EU? I was hit by the Hardest Brexit and this completely ruined my experience. The guys at SI forum can't help me with FMRTE, I don't knoe why. I want to get FMRTE only for this so it's pointless to buy it if it doesn't work as I play the game without editing it.

damn thats crazy, Brexit happened to me and no rules or further regulations effected my Porstmouth save ? maybe im lucky or maybe because its FM touch 17 im playing instead of the full FM17 and they dont wanna screw up my EU playerbase lol

 

will need to give it a go with another club later on, and see if it changes from save to save, and if ur looking into FMRTE u should buy it 110% , i wouldn't even have bothered playing FM17 otherwise,its easy to use and works a treat,

 

 i would have stuck with FM16 if FMRTE 17 never existed

  • 1 month later...

Hello again. Got a question about PA. Is it possible to edit PA for a player to the value higher than 200 without crushing the game etc.? For example 250 PA, 300..? I heard something about it but my knowledge is very little and i dont want to ruin my save by editing stuffs like this.

2 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Hello again. Got a question about PA. Is it possible to edit PA for a player to the value higher than 200 without crushing the game etc.? For example 250 PA, 300..? I heard something about it but my knowledge is very little and i dont want to ruin my save by editing stuffs like this.

some do it but we dont recommend it, so back up your save if you do

read the superhuman/superman thread think there is more info in that

3 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Hello again. Got a question about PA. Is it possible to edit PA for a player to the value higher than 200 without crushing the game etc.? For example 250 PA, 300..? I heard something about it but my knowledge is very little and i dont want to ruin my save by editing stuffs like this.

That can be done.  I have used 255 as PA and my save has not crashed.  If you be sensible about this small hack, you will not crash your save.  The hidden attributes can go higher than 20 which I have done and even then, it has not crashed.  This I have done on multiple players.

Thanks for replies. Hidden attributes so you mean this below which i marked?

I can change all of them to... 25 for example? And by changing PA to 255 i wont get any crushes or bugs?

3 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Thanks for replies. Hidden attributes so you mean this below which i marked?

I can change all of them to... 25 for example? And by changing PA to 255 i wont get any crushes or bugs?

Yep, they are the ones.  I have not experienced a single crash by changing any of those values.  As I have mentioned above, as long as you are sensible you game will not crash nor go corrupt beyond repair.

Thanks a lot! Are this marked stats safe from CA calculation? I mean, they wont affect how player will develop? When u set up some atributes higher, then game is calculating his CA and decreasing rest of the atributes to fix it.

15 hours ago, Verdigos said:

Thanks a lot! Are this marked stats safe from CA calculation? I mean, they wont affect how player will develop? When u set up some atributes higher, then game is calculating his CA and decreasing rest of the atributes to fix it.

No worries.  The Personality stats are separate to the playing stats so CA is not affected but the hidden stats are affected by CA.

  • 2 weeks later...

Does this work with savegames via Steam Cloud?
I save all my games in Steam Cloud and I'm playing on a Mac.

I really want to use FMRTE so I can change the kit colours to the appropriate colors. Now, it doesn't match the color of the 3D/2D kits.
Unfortunately, the Mac version doesn't feature the kit functionality.

If I use FMRTE on a Windows PC, edit the savegame, will I see the changes on my Mac (via the Steam Cloud save)?

26 minutes ago, Rivanov said:

Does this work with savegames via Steam Cloud?
I save all my games in Steam Cloud and I'm playing on a Mac.

I really want to use FMRTE so I can change the kit colours to the appropriate colors. Now, it doesn't match the color of the 3D/2D kits.
Unfortunately, the Mac version doesn't feature the kit functionality.

If I use FMRTE on a Windows PC, edit the savegame, will I see the changes on my Mac (via the Steam Cloud save)?

It should do, but I don't think it will.  iFMRTE is not on the same level as FMRTE for the time being.  I don't have a Mac so I can't give you a definite answer nor test it out myself.  You could ask around to someone who has Windows and Mac to test it for you.

  • 2 weeks later...

Hello guys.

I lost the key,Where can I find the key?


KK i found this.

 

Edited by Richardson
Problem solved

  • 2 weeks later...

I edited few countries youth regen to 190-200 and first two season regens where very good (first season was the best, second worse but still many good players) but after this 2 years regens started to be worse and not as good, few years more and still the same. I did something wrong? Maybe i dont know everything about this part of the game, probably.

On 6/15/2017 at 0:49 PM, Verdigos said:

I edited few countries youth regen to 190-200 and first two season regens where very good (first season was the best, second worse but still many good players) but after this 2 years regens started to be worse and not as good, few years more and still the same. I did something wrong? Maybe i dont know everything about this part of the game, probably.

probably game stopping same countries having all the best regens all the time and no country has that setting so high 

best option is to edit the new regens as and when they are created by game just do a few at a time 

when you consider the original DB for fm17 this time had only 1 player set to -10 ie 190-200 so asking to create loads the game is kicking against that

NB you also cant set a youth rating to be between 190-200 it is one or the other

  • 2 weeks later...

I'd like to know how to edit the youth recruitment. Cause i can change the number value in fmrte, but then i look it up in the game... and there nothing is changed, still poor or worse (even setting a 20 in fmrte).

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.