FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 17 for Windows

BraCa

A random point, might have been slightly better to have put up which version it was useable on for Touch version [seen lots posting in here that it doesnt work for there version [due to them using touch] just maybe a heads up next time putting which version too, also im suprised by the mods instead of spamming a forum with "read forum posts X" surely moving said post would be better....anyway looking forward to using the new years version.

11 minutes ago, jamiousdaywalkr said:

A random point, might have been slightly better to have put up which version it was useable on for Touch version [seen lots posting in here that it doesnt work for there version [due to them using touch] just maybe a heads up next time putting which version too, also im suprised by the mods instead of spamming a forum with "read forum posts X" surely moving said post would be better....anyway looking forward to using the new years version.

I understand your point, but unfortunately FM uses several versions for the same game and it also varies by game type for instance FM Touch touch has at least 2 version that we know off and the same applies to the Normal version.

At the moment FMRTE is not compatible with any version of the Touch.

Hello and Welcome!

"can i get the license of fmrte 17 with a pre paid visa or master card?"

Yes

"Also how does the activation process works?"

We have two activation processes available one online and one offline the online is as simple as going to the settings menu in FMRTE click on the "Activate" button copy and past your license from your Client Area , Next, Next and you are ready to use FMRTE.

For the offline option just follow the instructions on the following link: http://www.fmrte.com/offlineactivation there is also a video showing a step by step on how to do it.

"also if fmrte update do we need to activate it again?"

In some updates yes but this activation wont consume any activation from your license, and since we are on the activation subject please also note that each license comes with 3 activation just so we can be used on 3 different machines.

In case you have any more doubts let us know we will gladly help you out :D

• Like 1

16 hours ago, jamiousdaywalkr said:

there is  protocol for posting bugs which means just reading the rules and using the

template provided.

Its not much to comply with and it basically shows either the poster hasn't read the rules or believes the rules do not apply to them.

moving a thread without the information required  is pointless, the procedure is clear now and has to be followed.

There is also a posting etiquette thread in the windows forum (it is a sticky thread) which gives tips to try before posting a possible bug

> Before you post any bugs that you have detected, please use the bug template provided in rule 12 in the forum rules and post your bugs in the relevant bug tracker forum.  When you are filling in the template, please try to include as much information as you are being asked for so we have a clear picture on what the bug is and how to fix it.  Persistent posters who ignore this requirement will be dealt with accordingly.

53 minutes ago, cptfake said:

I have trouble with my FMRTE 17 setup file .It's always "the source file is corrupted" .
I have license but cant install FMRTE 17 ?
Anyone can help me ? Thanks.

Please make sure you anti-virus is not blocking FMRTE or moving it to quarantine this is most likely your problem 

Hi, thanks for making FMRTE for FM17 again. 

I have a problem installing FMRTE. When I click on the setup file it saids [You do not have access to this file or directory. You cannot access this file] 

I've tried admin mode already, turned off the anti virus, Window defender is off as well. I am running Win10 64bit. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks in advance. Cheers!