Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 15.3.2

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 16)
  • Added support for 15.3.2 game version
Changelist (build 15)
  • Fixed a loding issue
Changelist (build 14)
  • Added Leagues Prize Money (only visible for Leagues that have Prize Money)
  • Fixed some loading issues
  • Fixed Current Screen for 15.3.1
  • Fixed an issue that was causing crashes on Players Contracts. Positions, etc..
Changelist (build 13)
  • Added support for 15.3.1 game version
Changelist (build 12)
  • Fixed Clubs Match Preparation
  • Fixed Clubs Possible Signings
Changelist (build 11)
  • Added support for 15.3.0 game version
Changelist (build 10)
  • Added support for 15.2.1 game version
Changelist (build 9)
  • Added support for 15.2.0 game version
  • Fixed missing attribute 'Determination' on Filter Options for Staff
  • Added Reason option on some relation types (for ex, now you can have a son, or brother)
  • Updated French, Korean and Turkish language files
  • Now on retirements list we show players and staff
Changelist (build 7)
  • Added support for 15.1.4 game version
  • Fixed Players unhappiness
  • Fixed Currency Manager
Changelist (build 6)
  • Added support for 15.1.3 game version
Changelist (build 5)
  • Fixed ingame date
  • Fixed Home Grown button
  • Fixed Players International Retirement
Changelist (build 4)
  • Added support for 15.1.1
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Numbers at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Registration at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Become Unsackable
  • Added Clubs Supporter Profiles
  • Added Clubs Tactical Preferences
  • Fixed Formed at Club
  • Fixed Players bans
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Academy
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Recruitment
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Fixed some UI issues
Changelist (build 3)
  • Fixed players contract clausules
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Gamer coaching attributes can now be saved
  • Fixed some UI issues
Changelist (build 2)
  • Added support for 15.0.3 game version
Changelist (build 1)
  • Support for FM 2015
  • New layout
  • Number of allowed staff and scout's is now editable
FM versions supported:
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.2.627042 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.1.615248 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.0.610347 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.1.585343 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.0.583900 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.4.579096 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.3.572980 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.1.571183 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.3.569609 (Beta version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.2.563894 (Beta version)
  •  

 

  • Replies 629
  • Views 385.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 15.1.3 (build 6) - RELEASED Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15 Changelist (build 6) Added support for 15.1.3 game version

  • What an rotten attitude. The writers/testers take time of their own to help get this brilliant application out to us and you say you "payed for nothing". Show some patience. Idiot.

  • We do pay attention to the requests section i can also tell you that it was not easy to fulfill this request.   There are also other added features that we didnt mention on the change log little th

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Great work with the editor, I love all the new additions you implemented. 

 

But I think the Formed at club cheat is somewhat off. Everytime I click it, the button dont "disappear" like when I click Formed at Country, but it also make my game pop up an error message and boots me right out of it.

 

The only time this happens is when I click it and click continue on the game.

 

And when I restart my save game and click load game on FMRTE I then get an error message here as well, si I need to restart FMRTE too.

Good work! really good editor.. just wondering if you could implement that you can edit every single club in terms of coaches allowed?

also when I tried to mass edit the training facilities of every club it game me an error and only edits the senior team's facilities but does not edit the youth ones.

Can I with FMRTE see Transfer and Wage budgets for clubs? For example, enter one league and see budgets from all clubs so I don't need to enter every club to see it's budgets?

 

 

Anyone please?

Thanks for the update, its not a particularly big deal but for some reason its showing all players as 2 years younger than they actually are. My jaw nearly hit the floor when I saw a 14 year old with 135 CA!

When I change something then try to save it just reverts to the original :/

 

For example, I've put Depay's PA from 168 to 178 but it just stays at 168. 

  • Author

When I change something then try to save it just reverts to the original :/

 

For example, I've put Depay's PA from 168 to 178 but it just stays at 168. 

 

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior you are describing also make sure you Firewall\antivirus program ain't blocking FMRTE.

 

FMRTE 15.1.1 (build 4) - RELEASED

Download: FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15

Changelist (build 4)

  • Added support for 15.1.1
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Numbers at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Registration at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Become Unsackable
  • Added Clubs Supporter Profiles
  • Added Clubs Tactical Preferences
  • Fixed Formed at Club
  • Fixed Players bans
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Academy
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Recruitment
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Fixed some UI issues

 

 

B)

With the latest release, the tactic screen is not giving suggestion for the left winger. Actually one player is missing for all tactic variations. Please fix.

Sorry, not sure if this is the right place to post this, but I am having trouble downloading the file. I have tried both download options (directly and through mediafire). Everytime while it is downloading is the FMRTE 15.1.1.5-Setup.exe and aFMRTE 15.1.1.5-Setup.exe.part file.  Once it finishes my download library in Firefox says Failed and all that remains in the download folder is the .part file which does not do anything. Any idea what could be happening?

Great job once again.

Small ask, can you update the attribute names and thier position in the editor list so they match that of the game. (creativity is now vision, influence is now leadership etc)(start technical list with corners at the top etc)

Oh and to really nitpick the icons/colours of the updater could do with updating to 15 too.

 

Small things but a wonderful job as always guys.

Firstly just want to say great job for the new version! Always enjoyed using it.

 

Not sure if this is the right place to post problems but when I use the Search Filter to search for a player, their age is always wrong compared to the game e.g. Lucas Romero is 20 on fmrte but in game he's 23 :/ I'm 3 years in so it seems that it just doesn't update the age. I've reloaded the screen and even loaded it back up and its still the same. All other things work fine

Hope you can find a way to fix this because it saves buying Genie Scout haha!

Firstly just want to say great job for the new version! Always enjoyed using it.

 

Not sure if this is the right place to post problems but when I use the Search Filter to search for a player, their age is always wrong compared to the game e.g. Lucas Romero is 20 on fmrte but in game he's 23 :/ I'm 3 years in so it seems that it just doesn't update the age. I've reloaded the screen and even loaded it back up and its still the same. All other things work fine

Hope you can find a way to fix this because it saves buying Genie Scout haha!

Hi,

 

What version of FMRTE do you have installed?

 

The latest version (build 5) has this bug fixed

Hi,

 

What version of FMRTE do you have installed?

 

The latest version (build 5) has this bug fixed

Ahh yeah, I'm an idiot. All I had to do was update it :mellow: 

Cheers BraCa!

My antivirus program find a infected file in update. Is it false?

 

 

LojJ51.jpg

I got this same

I had to download this slightly late, due to money constraints, but every time I go to use the installer for 15.1.1.5, I'm getting a "Setup files are corrupted" error. Am I doing something wrong or are others having this problem?

Hello,
 
I just bought the fmrte 15.1.1, I've done the activation and everything went well. But when I click heal and inspire team or changing fnance club and then clicking save, the changes are not made in the game.
 
Thank you,

 

Hello,
 
I just bought the fmrte 15.1.1, I've done the activation and everything went well. But when I click heal and inspire team or changing fnance club and then clicking save, the changes are not made in the game.
 
Thank you,

 

Sorry!!!

Everything is ok now. I have  not restarted Fmrte after activation. All working now.
 
Thank you

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.