FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

a heads up If you are running Norton 360 and even after disabling firewall/virus protection you cant download, don't despair.......just go to downloads find FMRTE15 right click and select run as administrator, you will then get a box appear asking how you want to treat the product select always allow this file to run.....you can now complete the install :D

• Like 1

Good morning,

Wonderful work once again guys. If there is one issue or gripe I have is that the Mac users have always been left behind. I do like the fact that there is continuous improvements in the Windows version but I reckon that like myself, most if not all the Mac users would really appreciate if the iFMRTE can be brought up the the current standards / options of its Windows version. We all pay the same amount for the product, we do expect the same resulting product. I do understand that it is more difficult in the programming of iFMRTE but a little more should be done to get this on par with the Windows version.

Once again, this is not a complain. Merely a view from a avid fan and user of your wonderful program. Thank you very much.

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 15.0.3 (BETA)

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 2)

• Added support for 15.0.3 game version

Changelist (build 1)

• Support for FM 2015
  • New layout
  • Number of allowed staff and scout's is now editable

FM versions supported:

• Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.2.563894 (Beta version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.3.569609 (Beta version)

Why when I edit the value and then save , the value is back to the value before change?

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") this is the most common issue for the behavior you are describing also make sure you Firewall\antivirus program ain't blocking FMRTE.

I can't buy FMRTE, tried by card and Paypal. Does anyone have the same problem?

It keeps saying:

Order Failed

We regret that your payment or order could not be accepted. There are many reasons why this might occur. We value your business and would like to help you complete this order. Please contact us for assistance.

Also tried through different browsers.

Really need help - thanks