FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

Just a quick question, I have the demo (V15.1.0.57008 DEMO (m.e v1530) ) and I have just purchased FMRTE but it is the wrong version. Is there another version available anywhere?  I have searched but I can't find any other. 

A link would be very welcome. Thanks in advance   :)

FMRTE wont work with the Demo version of the game

Hi there,

I havent used the editor for awhile, and was hoping that someone could walk me through the basics again. My purchase was activated this afternoon, and now all Im desire to do is to edit the hell out of my Arsenal team, and get them really ready for a tilt at the title.

I look forward to getting the help.

Thanks in advance

Dean

• Like 1

Hi there,

I havent used the editor for awhile, and was hoping that someone could walk me through the basics again. My purchase was activated this afternoon, and now all Im desire to do is to edit the hell out of my Arsenal team, and get them really ready for a tilt at the title.

I look forward to getting the help.

Thanks in advance

Dean

Hi Dean Welcome

i see you manage to activate your license :P

Now for starters have a look at this great post  most of the features working mechanisms are the same this should get you going.

Enjoy!

• Like 1

Anyone else having an issue with changing current and/or potential abilities for players? Every time I make a change, when I access the team menu on FM the game crashes.

We will look into this thanks for the report.

I would also like to ask everyone to report this kind of bugs in the bug tracker section in here: http://www.fmrte.com/forums/index.php?/forum/15-bug-tracker/

This will help us to keep better track of what needs to be addressed and address it faster reducing the chance of them getting lost, since it is much harder to look them up in here.

Thanks

running fm 15 15.0.3, with the updated fmrte, purchased the license today and fmrte will load my game, but wont let me change anything, but will say it is doing it in the status bar at the bottom, need desperate help, cant seem to play this game without help from you guys, thanks in advance :-)

... Never mind sorted it out myself i hadn't been running as administrator and i thought i had, thanks anyway.