Skip to content

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

IMPORTANT – PLEASE READ!

The version of FMRTE was designed to work with FM 15.3.2

STEAM automatically updates the game when a new patch is released.
While it’s advisable to keep the game updated, you should know that every time the game is updated it makes FMRTE useless, meaning that it also needs to be updated.
So if you want to keep using FMRTE, you SHOULD use STEAM in OFFLINE mode, or do a full backup of the folder of the game, so you can restore it later.
This is to prevent the game from being updated automatically as we cannot GUARANTEE that we will be able to update FMRTE to make it work with a future game patch.

Supported game modes: 
FMRTE does not allow you to save any changes in Football Manager Classic (FMC) game mode. You can still use FMRTE, but as a scout utility only..
This restriction is intentional and we don't have any plans to remove it.

FMRTE Requires .NET FRAMEWORK 4.0

IF YOU NEED TO ACTIVATE FMRTE AGAIN, JUST USE YOUR LICENSE KEY (GET IT FROM YOUR CLIENT AREA)

Changelist (build 16)
  • Added support for 15.3.2 game version
Changelist (build 15)
  • Fixed a loding issue
Changelist (build 14)
  • Added Leagues Prize Money (only visible for Leagues that have Prize Money)
  • Fixed some loading issues
  • Fixed Current Screen for 15.3.1
  • Fixed an issue that was causing crashes on Players Contracts. Positions, etc..
Changelist (build 13)
  • Added support for 15.3.1 game version
Changelist (build 12)
  • Fixed Clubs Match Preparation
  • Fixed Clubs Possible Signings
Changelist (build 11)
  • Added support for 15.3.0 game version
Changelist (build 10)
  • Added support for 15.2.1 game version
Changelist (build 9)
  • Added support for 15.2.0 game version
  • Fixed missing attribute 'Determination' on Filter Options for Staff
  • Added Reason option on some relation types (for ex, now you can have a son, or brother)
  • Updated French, Korean and Turkish language files
  • Now on retirements list we show players and staff
Changelist (build 7)
  • Added support for 15.1.4 game version
  • Fixed Players unhappiness
  • Fixed Currency Manager
Changelist (build 6)
  • Added support for 15.1.3 game version
Changelist (build 5)
  • Fixed ingame date
  • Fixed Home Grown button
  • Fixed Players International Retirement
Changelist (build 4)
  • Added support for 15.1.1
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Numbers at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Allow Squad Registration at Anytime
  • Added a new gamer option: Become Unsackable
  • Added Clubs Supporter Profiles
  • Added Clubs Tactical Preferences
  • Fixed Formed at Club
  • Fixed Players bans
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Academy
  • Fixed Clubs Youth Recruitment
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Fixed some UI issues
Changelist (build 3)
  • Fixed players contract clausules
  • Fixed Clubs Affiliations
  • Gamer coaching attributes can now be saved
  • Fixed some UI issues
Changelist (build 2)
  • Added support for 15.0.3 game version
Changelist (build 1)
  • Support for FM 2015
  • New layout
  • Number of allowed staff and scout's is now editable
FM versions supported:
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.2.627042 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.1.615248 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.3.0.610347 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.1.585343 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.2.0.583900 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.4.579096 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.3.572980 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.1.1.571183 (Retail version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.3.569609 (Beta version)
  • Football Manager 2015 – 15.0.2.563894 (Beta version)
  •  

 

  • Replies 629
  • Views 385.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • FMRTE 15.1.3 (build 6) - RELEASED Download: Through FMRTE Auto Update or http://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte15 Changelist (build 6) Added support for 15.1.3 game version

  • What an rotten attitude. The writers/testers take time of their own to help get this brilliant application out to us and you say you "payed for nothing". Show some patience. Idiot.

  • We do pay attention to the requests section i can also tell you that it was not easy to fulfill this request.   There are also other added features that we didnt mention on the change log little th

Posted Images

Featured Replies

Hello, I'm playing FM (not FMC) and when I try to record the changes I did I get the message of "You are playing a FMC game mode savegame, unfortunately FMRTE will have to work as a scout only."

  • Author

Hello, I'm playing FM (not FMC) and when I try to record the changes I did I get the message of "You are playing a FMC game mode savegame, unfortunately FMRTE will have to work as a scout only."

 

Hi did you edit you database before starting you game? If so please make sure you have at least one scout in your teams.

 

any news about next fmrte update ? This unhappiness fix is urgent.

 

We are working on it

HEY I BOUGHT THE EDITOR AND I CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT ACTIVATE. IT KEEPS SAYING MY KEY IS INVALID

  • Author

HEY I BOUGHT THE EDITOR AND I CANT SEEM TO MAKE IT ACTIVATE. IT KEEPS SAYING MY KEY IS INVALID

 

in order to activate your licence please follow these steps

  1. Open FMRTE
  2. Go to "Settings"
  3. Click on "Activate"
  4. Select Online Activation
  5. Copy and Past your licence from your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea
  6. Click Next

If everything goes accordingly you should see a activation success message.

 

in order to activate your licence please follow these steps

  1. Open FMRTE
  2. Go to "Settings"
  3. Click on "Activate"
  4. Select Online Activation
  5. Copy and Past your licence from your client area in here: http://www.fmrte.com/clientarea
  6. Click Next

If everything goes accordingly you should see a activation success message.

 

it works now thanks

i don't mean to mean but the fmrte for mac has no features i can't even edit transfers or am i missing something here?

Hi did you edit you database before starting you game? If so please make sure you have at least one scout in your teams.

 

 

No, but i'm close FM and open again, then work fine.

 

 

But now when I do a search in the FMRTE and find something hangs.

I cannot find myself in the staff list! Even searching myself in the search bar does not have! When I add new manager in another club, the new manager that was just created does not appear in the staff list and on the search bar search as well. When typing the club name in the search bar, the manager column shows blank for the user's club. I remember it was there when I first started. I only realised it today as I never need to go to my profile on FMRTE for a long time! So I have no idea when and how long it was gone! When I start a new game just to try, I am in the staff list! But I do not want to start a new game just for this!! Also, I cannot find the place to edit the max staff numbers anymore! I have went to every tab to find it! I remember changing it when I first started so it was there somewhere! Please tell/remind me where it is? Or it might be gone as well. Barca or Goblin, please help me! Thanks!

i just pay for the latest version FMRTE v15.1.3, but after edit everything and when save it, it become the same value before edit.

 

Please help!!!

 

This is my first time purchase....

Yep same problem, long time user first ever issue with the editor,

 

Full details;

 

Cannot save any financial, or stat changes, however changes can be made for injuries and morale changes.

Been told of a work around for not being able to save changes......(cheers mesaratz)

You can save changes if you run the program as administrator 

  • Author

I cannot find myself in the staff list! Even searching myself in the search bar does not have! When I add new manager in another club, the new manager that was just created does not appear in the staff list and on the search bar search as well. When typing the club name in the search bar, the manager column shows blank for the user's club. I remember it was there when I first started. I only realised it today as I never need to go to my profile on FMRTE for a long time! So I have no idea when and how long it was gone! When I start a new game just to try, I am in the staff list! But I do not want to start a new game just for this!! Also, I cannot find the place to edit the max staff numbers anymore! I have went to every tab to find it! I remember changing it when I first started so it was there somewhere! Please tell/remind me where it is? Or it might be gone as well. Barca or Goblin, please help me! Thanks!

 

We will have a look at this please the next time post this in the bug track section it will be easier for us to see it.

i'm having a lot of problems with fmrte.. it doesnt load a clubs player-list, i can change everything from finances to feeder teams.. but i cant change anything about players because if i go to the "teams" bar, it wont let me see players, like it cant "load" the playernames or something like that..

Me too, can't edit League tables either which is disappoiting but i'm sure it's being worked on.

Just another heads up.  Game has been updated to 15.1.4 today 27/11/2014.

Just another heads up.  Game has been updated to 15.1.4 today 27/11/2014.

 

And I think this is a much awaited update for us all since it should adress the issue that saving a game takes ages :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.