FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

Thanks for taking your time to report this issue it was fixed on the latest version of FMRTE (FMRTE 15.1.4 (build 7))

Thank you for fixing this. However there is still problem with loan players. It seems that FMRTE can't remove unhappiness from loan players.

I have loan player on my team who is unhappy because he does not play as much as he wanted and I cant remove his unhappiness.

I will post screenshot later.

Thank you for fixing this. However there is still problem with loan players. It seems that FMRTE can't remove unhappiness from loan players.

I have loan player on my team who is unhappy because he does not play as much as he wanted and I cant remove his unhappiness.

I will post screenshot later.

Try the solution in the link below.

Hi Everyone,

I'm new to this, so I hope someone can help:

Does FMRTE 15.1.4 work with FM 15.1.3? Because when I healed a player it did not work.

Thanks,

It does.  Have you tried to heal a player with the Run as Administrator function?

I buy the licence and i install de FMRTE 15 for Win 8 but the game won't load if i press load game.... Why???

Is your FM running with your game first of all? That is needed to load your save.

• Like 1

It doesnt seem to work. I run it like administrator and no anti-virus is running. When I push the button load game it just freezes on loading game date... What can be the sollution?

Hi

please make sure you are running FMRTE as Administrator (right click on FMRTE icon select "Run as Administrator") not sure if is this what you are doing or if you are longing in with a user that is administrator

Nope it doesn't work and it's not a solution.

Falcao (loan from AS Monaco) on my MU team is unhappy and there is nothing in FMRTE about it:

OtgwtHt.jpg

Can't clear it out.

We will have a look into this, please next time report this in the bug tracker section it will be easier for us the address this problems and give feedback

• Like 1

I know it was said that we would have to make sure we didnt let FM update but it has and now the editor wont work, is there going to be an update for FMRTE at all please to compensate for this FM update?

Of course there will be an update for FMRTE. There's been an update for every patch since FM12! Devs are usually quick when releasing a new version so expect it either today or tomorrow...

• Like 1