FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

[RELEASE] FMRTE v15.3.2.16 (Feedback & Discussion)

GoBLiN

One small thing about the new feature that FMRTE remembers it's window size (and probably position of the window) now.

On a 2560x1440 display FMRTE does remember the size of the application window but it does not open at the correct position.

I have it in the upper right corner of my screen but when I restart FMRTE it opens in the middle of the screen

One small thing about the new feature that FMRTE remembers it's window size (and probably position of the window) now.

On a 2560x1440 display FMRTE does remember the size of the application window but it does not open at the correct position.

I have it in the upper right corner of my screen but when I restart FMRTE it opens in the middle of the screen

Indeed we left out the position this was intentional, we might add an option in the settings menu to remember the position also.

• Like 1

Do you have FMRTE running all the time while you play?

yes ..

and about the current screen feature ,it works for me both for players and stafft

there is just a little bug ,if for example i use this feature to look for a player(and his profile opens in fmrte) and then for a staff member ,it opens the staff profile and again the last player i found

windows 7

Just bought it, having issues with the heal team button several players are injured in the game pressing heal team resets their condition values to 10000 but despite the injury labek clearing on fmrte, in game the players still have injuries. Tried reloading fmrte and the game but isn't working at the moment. It is only a slight annoyance but thought it worth mentioning.

Guys need some feedback regarding the Current Screen feature can you tell me if it is working?

If so does it work for Players and Staff or just one of them?

And what operating system are you running?

Thanks

It works sometimes :D

Often it actually works better if I go back from the player I want to the squad list and then press the button.

I *think* something is not entirely clean when re-loading save games or loading different save games and pressing load game again in FMRTE, as then the current screen button seems not to work at all (?).

HELP PLEASE!!

When I set a monthly loan fee for a player its not pulling it through to the game still says monthly fee £0! Am I doing something wrong or is it a bug in the game?

I'm playing Chelsea and missing out on Millions of pounds a month

Is anyone experiencing the same problem?

You really need to say what you're actually doing.

At what stage are you making an edit?

Before a loan, while fixing up a loan, or after the fact? With existing loans from the database or ones that were established during your game?

• Like 1

Im setting a monthly fee for my loan players

Ive edited existing loans already started on database i.e Torres at AC Milan, and ones established during the game ie Salah to Valencia.

Im editing the new agreed loans after the loan has been agreed and the player is at the loan club but both of them are not pulling the loan fee through to FM15 and recording the income im getting

It lets me change all the other info end date, future transfer agreed fee, wage contribution for both existing and new loans just the monthly fee wont work

i'm having a lot of problems with fmrte.. it doesnt load a clubs player-list, i can change everything from finances to feeder teams.. but i cant change anything about players because if i go to the "teams" bar, it wont let me see players, like it cant "load" the playernames or something like that..

anyone had a look at the 'bug report' I attached (page 12)

I also saw that when you edit the number of coaches available to sign you can only sign a lot of physios and scouts but not coaches and if you could implement that you can edit the number of coaches for AI teams that would be fantastic!