FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

Making a player wonderkid needs a position and duty? Never seen this before. Its fine and it works ive just never seen it before and i wonder what the main difference is to last year then you just clicked the button? i assume its making a player more of a "wonderkid" to their specific position rather than just being in general a wonderkid ? 

image.png.78e4e7baf600d353eb3c27d4cd8659e1.png

@David Rooney

Ive  answered something similar earlier

On 11/12/2020 at 2:18 PM, AaronAUS said:

Sorry if I am dumb, but I still am unsure how to do this and create 1 of my players in to a Wonderkid. Can you please explain it in longer detail? sorry.

** Yes i am dumb. I worked it out, I had to click on the button above Presets which is also above Options, I then had to select what role as DC for him, then I clicked on Make Wonderkid, it worked. Thanks LOL!

On 11/12/2020 at 2:28 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

030266f04fbcc03b6aac8cbf11546fe8.png

select a position there

and it highlights the roles for that

then press make wonderkid(IMO use the export player details first to save his current stats)

result- now IMO his CA/PA is far too high so I will adjust before saving

d4ef39477721eba19742199b81a5b667.png

Unable to search players based on PA filter (120+) who are from Eastern European countries like Croatia/Serbia. They don't appear in the results at all. But when I got to their profile individually and see, I can see their PA is high (~140+). Players like Strahinja Pavlovic, Josko Gvardiol etc.

I have a question :

in this edition, I can see that "team morale" does not move anymore.

I mean, my team starts with 3 , and then, whatever I lose or win games, it sticks to 3.

I looked at all clubs and it's sticked to their initial values, nerver moving up or down.

So I'm wondering :

- is it a fmrte bug when it's launched ?

- is it a FM21 beta bug ?

- or and I thinks it's the most likely  optiion : The "team morale"  isn't used anymore in FM21, replaced by the morale options that we can see on the "Dynamics". If this is right, then morale editing in FMRTE is not needed anymore, and should be replaced by something else

(not asking for a modification , I'm pretty sure that's a hard work to do, I am just asking of wht you're thinking about it.)

5 hours ago, Silva_Knight said:

My "highlight attribute" is not function properly, it don't show the name of the role.

fmrte.PNG

It will be fixed in our next release

6 hours ago, Ursocos said:

Unable to search players based on PA filter (120+) who are from Eastern European countries like Croatia/Serbia. They don't appear in the results at all. But when I got to their profile individually and see, I can see their PA is high (~140+). Players like Strahinja Pavlovic, Josko Gvardiol etc.

Can't reproduce it, please open a bug report here: https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 4) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Ability to edit Future transfers
  • Ability to increase/decrease miniFMRTE size (you can use CTRL + / CTRL -)

Fixed

• '+' and '-' buttons for players technical / goal keeper attributes
  • Players roles name
  • An issue with miniFMRTE
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BraCa said:

FMRTE 21.0.0 (Build 4) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Ability to edit Future transfers
  • Ability to increase/decrease miniFMRTE size (you can use CTRL + / CTRL -)

Fixed

• '+' and '-' buttons for players technical / goal keeper attributes
  • Players roles name
  • An issue with miniFMRTE

Thank you! Editing Future Transfers is going to be HUGE!

• Like 1

On 11/13/2020 at 10:19 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

see a few posts in thread with users stating there are bugs

as normal post them in bug forum NOT in this thread they will get missed otherwise

and if the bug has been reported already do not duplicate just add to the initial report

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

On 11/12/2020 at 9:19 PM, culturedleftfoot said:

see a few posts in thread with users stating there are bugs

as normal post them in bug forum NOT in this thread they will get missed otherwise

and if the bug has been reported already do not duplicate just add to the initial report

https://www.fmrte.com/bug-tracker/fmrte/windows/

lol.

Hope you've got a shortcut key for this!

🤣🤣🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ErikCirez said:

I am on the latest build, 4.  I just wanted to check here before posting a bug report

Whilst editing future transfers have been added you now cannot edit a 'transfer proposal' (whilst the transfer/contract is in progress) this has been raised in the bug section, as many people are having this issue.

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, hutchlad said:

Whilst editing future transfers have been added you now cannot edit a 'transfer proposal' (whilst the transfer/contract is in progress) this has been raised in the bug section, as many people are having this issue.

Thanks

as you say please just add to the bug report and for any users adding to an existing report just put the FMRTE build you are using as many reports are for previous builds

cheers