Jump to content

FMRTE 21 for Windows


BraCa
 Share

Recommended Posts

On 5/12/2021 at 3:11 PM, BraCa said:

FMRTE 21.4.0 (Build 36) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

 

Changelog

 

Added

  • Support for FM 21.4.0 (1540115) game version
  • Support for FM Touch 21.4.0 (1540190) game version

Fixed

  • A rare issue loading staff

There is a chance to fix the possibility to edit ticket prices in the next updates?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/29/2021 at 4:21 PM, jazzko said:

The Xbox Edition wont work with this editor

Hi guys, thanks again for the tremendous work ! Sorry to ask that again but can someone explain to me how to load an Xbox edition game on FMRTE ? When I start to play on my Xbox and then launch FMRTE and click on load, I'm told that FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 2021 running. Thanks

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Snorkus said:

Hi guys, thanks again for the tremendous work ! Sorry to ask that again but can someone explain to me how to load an Xbox edition game on FMRTE ? When I start to play on my Xbox and then launch FMRTE and click on load, I'm told that FMRTE was unable to find Football Manager 2021 running. Thanks

He didn't have the current version of fmrte and there had been an update to that version of the gameare you on the current version?

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

He didn't have the current version of fmrte and there had been an update to that version of the game are you on the current version?

 

Thanks for the reply ! I have the latest version of FMRTE, about the game I have the 21.4.0-1545210 Game Pass version
 

"

  • Support for FM Xbox Edition 21.4.0 (1545271) game version
  • Support for FM Xbox Game Pass 21.4.0 (1545141) game version"

    Sorry I didn't read it well ! I'll try later then
Edited by Snorkus
  • Confused 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/5/2021 at 12:12 AM, Prokopije said:

Hello. Is it possible to change personal assistant's name with this editor? Thanks in advance.

didnt see this previously

 

it doesnt appear possible as the PA isnt found when I search in FMRTE[also they cant be selected to view in the game either]

think this is a hard coded thing in game 

 

there is a support satff EDT file that may be able to be manufactured to produce PA in game but I doubt it will work

d5f38120bf1fd530a1840a8156de32f5.png

 

but as it stands its not possible to do so in game

  • Like 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2021 at 1:52 AM, culturedleftfoot said:

didnt see this previously

 

it doesnt appear possible as the PA isnt found when I search in FMRTE[also they cant be selected to view in the game either]

think this is a hard coded thing in game 

 

there is a support satff EDT file that may be able to be manufactured to produce PA in game but I doubt it will work

d5f38120bf1fd530a1840a8156de32f5.png

 

but as it stands its not possible to do so in game

 

Ok, thanks for answer. Yes, EDT don't work, at least not with guess combinations I tried, since they didn't provided example. 

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 month later...
36 minutes ago, ngmalinh said:

My game version (21.4.0 1525123) and FMRTE with lastest version but i still have same issues "... your savegame is not loaded yet.."

I did clean install game again, another partition, still the same.

 

error.log 260.03 kB · 3 downloads

if the game is loaded and you are getting an error log trying to launch FMRTE then report as a bug 

you can copy and paste your post above to save time

cheers

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, abu_26 said:

Whenever I press any button on my keyboard, I've tried pretty much all keys, it just reloads the game, so I can't type or highlight anything without it reloading. Can't change names or anything.

 

Try restarting your desktop/laptop.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 5 weeks later...

Hello everyone,

 

I heard about fmrte a few days ago and I have downloaded the latest version. If I got it right, I can change everything I want but in order to apply it to my save I have to buy a license, right? Is there any kind of trial period before I purchase one? I have never used a real time editor before tbh and I'm not sure if it worths it.

 

Thanks,

Yiannis

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Ioannis Perdikouris said:

Hello everyone,

 

I heard about fmrte a few days ago and I have downloaded the latest version. If I got it right, I can change everything I want but in order to apply it to my save I have to buy a license, right? Is there any kind of trial period before I purchase one? I have never used a real time editor before tbh and I'm not sure if it worths it.

 

Thanks,

Yiannis

Hi

without a license it is basically a scouting tool, there are no free trials

 

Have a look around to see what can be done it is by far the best IGE by miles and offers so much more compared to the others its your call if it is worth it 

if you are unsure about something just ask before buying

cheers

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. Privacy Policy