FM24.0 -Real Fixtures and Results for 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 21 for Windows

BraCa

FMRTE 21.2.2 (Build 21) - Released

Download: FMRTE Auto-update or https://www.fmrte.com/download/fmrte21

Changelog

Added

• Support for FM 21.2.2 game version

Changed

• Team players list buttons - Some of them, such as freeze/unfreeze, etc, will only be applied to selected players

Fixed

• Wrong wage frequency being displayed in contracts
  • Thanks 2

Happy new year all! Hope you all had a good time. FM21 and FMRTE 21 saved me quite a lot of boring nights. Saw FM21 got updated and then i checked FMRTE had within an hour or so so excellent work again Braca. 

The only annoying bug is with FM itself....my Llandudno FC team are dominating europe and i keep getting insulting transfer offers from big teams! Thankfully i've managed to use FMRTE to build Llandudnos reputation to avoid the players getting too peeved off!

Hope everyone's games are going good!

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Savjetnik said:

FMRTE is portable now, without installation? 

Now you can download FMRTE with the installer, or as a zip file.

Using the installer is the recommended option, as it's easier, and less error prone.

Using the zip file, you have to extract it to a folder in your computer.

Unfortunately, sometimes our installers triggers false positives in some antivirus, and prevents some users from being able to download it.

Cheers

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Ryn0 said:

Just purchased fmrte 21 - can't download it using the download link? https://www.fmrte.com/files/file/37-fmrte-21-for-windows/ leads to a 404. The Mac URL opens fine.

Is this a known issue? Don't have adblock running, tried in incognito just to check it wasn't extensions and cleared my cache. 

I just tried that link with no issues at all 

what browser are you using 

I am using google chrome

try restarting the system if still getting  issues tag Braca

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I am using google chrome

Thanks for the reply, I'm using Chrome, odd. Let me clear my cache again and see if that solves it. 

6 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

I am using google chrome

Don't know the issue, changed from hotspot to router wifi. Changed browser, cache cleared. Def seems to be a problem local to me - I opened the link with my mobile downloaded the .ZIP and emailed it over to myself to get around the issue. Odd as I've never had this problem before.

1 hour ago, David Rooney said:

Howdy all. Hope yiu're all doing well! Anyway to edit the co-efficients so rig how many qualification places a country gets for europe? I'm fairly certain there is not but just checking!

if you are asking can you edit  continental qualification places using FMRTE that is not possible

• Like 1

3 hours ago, meramuhd said:

i keep getting this while trying to load up my save game, any idea on how to fix it?

frt.png

the message states you do not have the saved game running yet?

make sure the saved game is loaded in FM21 then start FMRTE and run as suggested if it still doesnt load I would uninstall/reinstall FMRTE just copy your license key its in your client area 

5 hours ago, agrendavid said:

Anyone other than me that experience that when pressing load game in FMRTE, it takes almost four times as long to load than before. If its just me, what can i do to make it much quicker? Been like that for last week or so.

not for me load time is as normal, super fast 1 to 2 seconds 

On 1/15/2021 at 8:27 PM, Ryn0 said:

Just purchased fmrte 21 - can't download it using the download link? https://www.fmrte.com/files/file/37-fmrte-21-for-windows/ leads to a 404. The Mac URL opens fine.

Is this a known issue? Don't have adblock running, tried in incognito just to check it wasn't extensions and cleared my cache. 

Both links work for me.  The zip file and exe file.  Must be your firewall that is the cause.