FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

WOOOO YEAH, now I can FIX the dam game, Eto has scored 28 goals for chelski in 18 games WTF

It's ridiculous isn't it. Same for me, he scored 6 goals against Fulham in a 9-0 win and I wasn't managing either. Sorry to say this but without FMRTE the game would not be worth even buying any more, it has becoming very boring and is beginning to implode on itself as it has started to take itself wat too serious with too may minor features the game could do without.

• Like 1

I dont understand people who come here just to criticise BraCa's work.

I paid for SI's RTE, I will pay for BraCa's if and when it comes out as I've always done. You don't want to pay? Then don't buy it.

And go somewhere else to voice your frustration, because here's not the right place.

Well spoken, quite indeed. It is only natural to want a bit of compensation for such a product. Those not willing to pay, simply need to look somewhere else... or make their own software. :-) 

Looking forward to see your work, BraCa. 

• Like 1

I hope people will buy SI's one and not Braca.

Braca is just some guy who used to do it for free, and who realizerd that he could make lots of money with juste making it 1$, then 5$.

In that case people who did skins, graphics packs should get paid too ? WTF ?

SI juste squizzed Braca because they realised that yjis guy was doing it wrong, and also they understood too that they could make more money (but hey guys, I paid 19€ the game, + 4.50 for the SI Editor, so basically 23€ for SI for a COMPLETE fm)

Moreover FMRTE isn't out, the game is out for like 3 weeks if you count beta's version. FMRTE 13 was close from 12 so 14 will be close to 13. Anyway, nothing that needs 3 weeks to make.

In both case that sucks to pay for that kind of stuff, but Braca just enjoyed that monopol for several years, now there's changing.

ps : I'm not english so excuse my bad english

Dude the In game editor from sigames has only been out for 8 days. And why would you come on here to bag the creator of the editor?

• Like 1

Thing is you have a simple option...

DONT buy it if he is going to charge for it, SI games is a bloody joke, imagine havin to pay for what should be part of the game anyway and tbh this version of FM is really just an update to existing software so who is robbing who...

I am grateful to the the guy who made FMRTE, we are lucky we live in a relative free world where you can chose to pay for it or not...

In total agreement with all that Paul, in fact I have just been banned for a week by one of the mods over there for telling him the same thing - I sometimes think the clowns over there are not hugged enough as kids - he did not like me telling what I thought about SI, truth hurts, oh dear however will I cope without having to visit that horrible website :)

• Like 2

I hate SI for the last two "games" even though the ME is something you find in an alpha release and they have no common sense to change the way they bring games out, simply put SI are going to shit and I have no problems paying BraCa some low amount of money to use a far superior product, I've been using FMRTE for the last 3 or 4 years and even if he charged 10 euros it'd be money well spent for the use you get out of it, problem is these days people want everything for free but if we take that logic into things, how would SI make FM? they wouldn't.

I paid £35 for a game I consider to be a beta (even though the beta ended) so I don't mind paying £5-10 for a tool I use all the time, it's quite simple that, if you don't want to pay for the tool then don't yet coming here to register an account to have a cry about it beggars belief, I don't want a pejazzle so I don't go into the salons that do them and f***ing moan about them, if you don't like FMRTE then stay away, don't spend the 5 or so euros and put it towards your new ferrari seeing as it's a life changing amount of money better spent elsewhere.

I hate SI for the last two "games" even though the ME is something you find in an alpha release and they have no common sense to change the way they bring games out, simply put SI are going to s*** and I have no problems paying BraCa some low amount of money to use a far superior product, I've been using FMRTE for the last 3 or 4 years and even if he charged 10 euros it'd be money well spent for the use you get out of it, problem is these days people want everything for free but if we take that logic into things, how would SI make FM? they wouldn't.

I paid £35 for a game I consider to be a beta (even though the beta ended) so I don't mind paying £5-10 for a tool I use all the time, it's quite simple that, if you don't want to pay for the tool then don't yet coming here to register an account to have a cry about it beggars belief, I don't want a pejazzle so I don't go into the salons that do them and f***ing moan about them, if you don't like FMRTE then stay away, don't spend the 5 or so euros and put it towards your new ferrari seeing as it's a life changing amount of money better spent elsewhere.

Don't buy the game if you consider it as s***, dumbass. Are you a slave? 

Woah that's the stupidest post ever bro'. You 1. buy a game you know is s***, 2. moreover you buy extra editor to play this shitty game.

I don't understand you at all.

• Like 1

braca you have done it again you are a very clever man and most valuable to the fm community i dont care how much the charge is

when you see the in game editor people should not mind what you pay for class so bloody well done braca i am so looking forward to

getting my hands on fmrte 2014 Andrew.

Reading some comments, I can confirm that even if SI would release RTE with similar amount of features as FMRTE, people would still buy both, just to see what is better and to make sure which one works better :)

I would still release FMRTE for next seasons too, even if it would lose some customers, I have a doubt there would be many to lose.