FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FMRTE 2014

RFA/RelicDuDe

They would shut FMRTE down lol, don't be an idiot.

Errr, how? why is FMC any different to FM classic? never played FMC but fail to see why it's different and now that SI have their own IGE why won't they shut FMRTE down regardless?

Just read the sticky, either way not sure how it works as the way I thought FMC worked was you pay for s*** to play the game like scenarios etc? anyway, I guess it makes sense not to support FMC reading what I have but I still wonder how long SI will let FMRTE operate when surely sooner or later they won't want any competition aka someone to lose money to.

guys asking bout FMC compatibility, for fm13 on fmscout there's an in game editor called fmel13, it actually works on fm13 fmc mode, so it is doable, so anybody still playing fm13, go fill yer boots

link: http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-editor-live-2013.html

it isnt as feature packed or as good as fmrte but for messing about on fmc, its perfect

guys asking bout FMC compatibility, for fm13 on fmscout there's an in game editor called fmel13, it actually works on fm13 fmc mode, so it is doable, so anybody still playing fm13, go fill yer boots

link: http://www.fmscout.com/a-fm-editor-live-2013.html

it isnt as feature packed or as good as fmrte but for messing about on fmc, its perfect

I used fmel13. But there's been no news if it will be released for FM14. Also it is no where near as good as FMRTE

Errr, how? why is FMC any different to FM classic? never played FMC but fail to see why it's different and now that SI have their own IGE why won't they shut FMRTE down regardless?

Just read the sticky, either way not sure how it works as the way I thought FMC worked was you pay for s*** to play the game like scenarios etc? anyway, I guess it makes sense not to support FMC reading what I have but I still wonder how long SI will let FMRTE operate when surely sooner or later they won't want any competition aka someone to lose money to.

FMC is FM Classic.  FMC is just the abbreviation.

Yep, exactly.  FM Classic (FMC) is the "easy" version of FM.  Just like Championship Manager 1, 93/94 and Italia.  Most people say FMC as it is shorter.

If you look at the tags in the link to FMRTE for FM Classic Mode thread in my signature, that will explain it.

BRACA i am not good at waiting and please dont think that i am hasseling you,but i want to stay up if there is a chance that the editor will come out

tonight,could you possibly let us know in a quick quick statement to its development and should i get the idea out of my head,please forgive my impatience Andylad.

• Like 3

Yep, exactly.  FM Classic (FMC) is the "easy" version of FM.  Just like Championship Manager 1, 93/94 and Italia.  Most people say FMC as it is shorter.

If you look at the tags in the link to FMRTE for FM Classic Mode thread in my signature, that will explain it.

Aye I read that earlier after what I said earlier regarding FMRTE for FMC, I just confused myself and had a brainfart but thanks for the information :P

i have still got all the old fms amd championship managers where you had 3 or 4 countries on a disc and commentary omg its gone through some changes

but i have loved every one just as much sadly the old ones dont load anymore due to some lazerlock problem but still fun days.