- Replies 324
- Views 253.8k
- Created
- Last Reply
Most Popular Posts
-
Yes, my plans are to release the first version this weekend
-
Getting my hands on the game right now, I will see what I can do with FMRTE If I can make it work, it will take a few weeks before it gets released
-
I can't understand the logic of some people who don't want or can't play FM without bitching about how others play thier single player game
Featured Replies
This topic is now closed to further replies.
Maybe this is already asked, but i couldnt find it in the search function, so i will ask anyway. ... Feel ree to delete this post if inapropriate.
All i wanted to know, is..... Are there any plans to make FMRTE for the 2014 version of the game ?. I just downloaded the beta of it, and it wont take long now until its oficially released.
I do not have to tell you that i would like that very much, but i suppose its all up to Braca...
Just a friendly question.
RD.