FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

@Mühəmməd Dadaşov

Change the 2 items in HEAL to 19,000 (Condition & Match Sharpness)

Save the changes.

Click on HEAL on the team list screen in FMRTE and click on save button (2nd from left in menu up top) just before you pick the team for the upcoming match.

Congratulations, you should win the match easily.

You'll need to do this for every match throughout the season. Please also as a result of doing this, save your game every 2 weeks in game.

45 minutes ago, Aaron1 said:

@Mühəmməd Dadaşov

Change the 2 items in HEAL to 19,000 (Condition & Match Sharpness)

Save the changes.

Click on HEAL on the team list screen in FMRTE and click on save button (2nd from left in menu up top) just before you pick the team for the upcoming match.

Congratulations, you should win the match easily.

You'll need to do this for every match throughout the season. Please also as a result of doing this, save your game every 2 weeks in game.

moved to this thread all chat about using numbers above setting keep it here please

5 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

At the moment, I have BOTH Condition & Match Sharpness on 18250

I was wondering, If I only had Condition on 18250 and Match Sharpness on 10000, would I still win pretty easily?

With using the new numbers, I had 40-7 shots away to Newcastle and won 5-1. I will keep it this way as I think it works. As it does seem it only needs CONDITION to be far higher than 10000

UPDATE

7 matches - 7 wins - GF 37 GA 8

Ave Score - 5.28-1.14

Playing as Liverpool

9 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

With using the new numbers, I had 40-7 shots away to Newcastle and won 5-1. I will keep it this way as I think it works. As it does seem it only needs CONDITION to be far higher than 10000

UPDATE

7 matches - 7 wins - GF 37 GA 8

Ave Score - 5.28-1.14

Playing as Liverpool

Realistic results can also be achieved using 11300

1. Value can be increased depending on the tactic, If its good then 11300 is enough

2. If the tactic is average then you need to go higher, 12700 should be enough for realistic result for any tactic 

3. If you want also clean sheets with that you can set your goalkeepers condition to 32767

Thats how i play

• Like 1

8 hours ago, 0527 said:

1. Value can be increased depending on the tactic, If its good then 11300 is enough

2. If the tactic is average then you need to go higher, 12700 should be enough for realistic result for any tactic 

3. If you want also clean sheets with that you can set your goalkeepers condition to 32767

Thats how i play

I dont really concentrate on a decent tactic, I just do a counter attack man on man playing further up the ground kind of tactic. But yes I will try the GK condition. I forgot previously that number, thanks

• Like 1

On 2/4/2024 at 12:43 PM, 0527 said:

Thats how i play

Using 11300 on the weakest team of the league still manage to take 2nd place. So ya with a decent squad you can easily win and get trophies 

• Like 1

I was wondering if it is possible to edit some attributes of the football director so that he can bring the best possible players to the club.

Or edit some staff attributes to increase the team's performance.

Has anyone tried anything yet?

2 hours ago, quiroga said:

I was wondering if it is possible to edit some attributes of the football director so that he can bring the best possible players to the club.

Or edit some staff attributes to increase the team's performance.

Has anyone tried anything yet?

You could just give him 20 as every attribute :)

I do that with my chief scout, my main other scout & Head of youth development

• Like 1

On 2/12/2024 at 10:17 PM, こうますみ said:

Did you use the 74 pro only on the GK too (GK 32767 condition and 74 pro) and no cheat on out field players? If so then this is really good. 

I use 74 in all squad 32767 on GK no fitness cheat on other field players

After several attempts I discovered a way to realistically balance the results and still win every game.

If you play the full game you can control the final result by tactical adjustments

If you play instant result like me this is what you should do:
Condition 17000 attacking tactic.
Condition 17000 super defensive tactic and waste of time.

Create game plan.
If you are tied or losing by 1 or more goals attacking tactics
If you are winning by 2 or more goals, use a super defensive tactic to secure the result.

With this I managed to move up from the 2nd Czech division to the first. To be champion in the first Czech division. Win the domestic cups. Win the Champions League in the third season with an average team.

I'm happy with this approach.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, quiroga said:

Currently im testing this:

Freeze all players of the team with  checkbox: attributes can grow. To see if I can exceed expectations.

I'm not editing any player attributes

Hmmmm interesting. Wouldnt mind testing to Freeze condition all players and attributes can grow.

• Like 1

On 3/30/2024 at 4:42 AM, agent007 said:

anyone tried 127 for training facilities yet

I have 20 for all 5 options in that section. Would anything above 20 crash the save game at some point? If 20 is the best and I'm still not getting quality, I wonder if I go up to 30, increase it by 10 a season

I'm also going to stack the Under 18's with coaches to have 200 Current Ability. See how that increases my chances of quality youth with better attributes. And Performance Analysts and  Recruitment Analysts also

I've pumped some extra staff into the Under 18's and sacked the under 21 staff & made all under 18s staff max 200 Current/Potential Ability.

As i feel I will only have players coming through my youth academy aged 15-16 anyway, so they'll either stay in the under 18's until they turn 18 (then either sold off at aged 18 or promoted in to my 1st team) or straight into my 1st team.

I've changed all Facilities, Coaching & Recruitment to 127 (maximum number FMRTE lets you have it). I have also changed the clubs reputation to 32,767 (maximum number). 

Also changed England's Youth rating to 255 as that is the highest number FMRTE allows it to be.

I have also changed England's reputation to 32,767 as that seems to be the highest number FMRTE allows it to be.

Also changed England's Economic factor and FA Financial Power to both 255. FMRTE highest number it allows me.

Just changed Liverpool's morale to 255 (also added this number in FMRTE preset manager for the HEAL option). I so hope this saved game doesn't crash lol.

1.jpg

UPDATE

The increase of numbers did little to nothing to improve my 1st season youth intake. Now I know the 1st season might be hardcoded so might have more luck season 2

So i've still decided to have increased numbers in Liverpool facilities from 20 to 30 and Reputation from 10,000 to 12,000.

I will also use Englands Youth Rating from 200 to 220. And their Reputation to 12,000 also. Last but not least will also chance England's Economic Factor & FA Financial Power both to 30, seeing as 255 most likely had no factor in players wanting to come to England (Youth Players)

I will report back in 12 months in the game. I wont forget to see where or if any quality youth has come intot he game in March 2024 and where to, if any.

12 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

I have 20 for all 5 options in that section. Would anything above 20 crash the save game at some point? If 20 is the best and I'm still not getting quality, I wonder if I go up to 30, increase it by 10 a season

I'm also going to stack the Under 18's with coaches to have 200 Current Ability. See how that increases my chances of quality youth with better attributes. And Performance Analysts and  Recruitment Analysts also

2 thing that works to get better you recruitment is to have 127 in Youth recruitment for a month before the Youth Intake month, e.g. If you have in April, do it in March. Make sure it is 127 when you are close to the youth intake date. You can also make a preset that you can run every 2-3 days.

You can also put 127 in Junior coaching to have higher CA rating in Youth intake.

You can also do 127 in HOYD "Working with Youngsters" - Make a preset there too, run one every 2-3 weeks so it stays 127 all the time.

You will see good youngsters.

On 3/28/2024 at 2:22 PM, quiroga said:

Currently im testing this:

Freeze all players of the team with  checkbox: attributes can grow. To see if I can exceed expectations.

I'm not editing any player attributes

I have tested this, it didnt have that desired effect. It may have an effect if you increase training happiness so everybody train at 9-10.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, 0527 said:

2 thing that works to get better you recruitment is to have 127 in Youth recruitment for a month before the Youth Intake month, e.g. If you have in April, do it in March. Make sure it is 127 when you are close to the youth intake date. You can also make a preset that you can run every 2-3 days.

You can also put 127 in Junior coaching to have higher CA rating in Youth intake.

You can also do 127 in HOYD "Working with Youngsters" - Make a preset there too, run one every 2-3 weeks so it stays 127 all the time.

You will see good youngsters.

So only about 1 month before the intake comes to the club? SO if it is around March 15 for england, Do I ONLY have those numbers from Mid February until the youngsters come to the club?

ANd do I NOT have the higher numbers at any other time during the season between April-February for England?

I just said that to make sure that when the youth intake arrives you have 127 in Youth recruitment. You can have a normal value all year around, just one month before youth intake make a preset and run it every make & make sure that 127 in there.

5 minutes ago, 0527 said:

I just said that to make sure that when the youth intake arrives you have 127 in Youth recruitment. You can have a normal value all year around, just one month before youth intake make a preset and run it every make & make sure that 127 in there.

For the 1st test, im having 127 all year round. If it dont work, I'll run it from February 1st the next season

• Like 1