Skip to content

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

Started a new thread on this, here is a link to the old thread for reference

 

NB This thread is the place to discuss ''Cheat codes'' etc

for new users to be aware we do not support using values above/below[- minus settings] the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread only please[if your tagged into this thread this is the reason] Do not start new threads on this or post on other threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

 

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

 

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

 

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- it resulted in some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

 

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and just to be clear no support is given for these codes if it crashes the App and or game.

 

Do not start any new threads on this or ask questions etc regarding their use on any other threads, keep ALL posts on this in this one thread.

cheers

 

 

@Aaron1

  • Replies 301
  • Views 152.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 127 professionalism works

  • chelidonopoulos
    chelidonopoulos

    Here's my method of realistic growth for fm24. In order to have more realistic and consistent results. Please keep in mind I don't mess up with players' values or club financies. So you won't win ever

  • Click on FMRTE button in editor & go to settings & then freezer settings. You will find that screen there.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

16 hours ago, quiroga said:

14.500 just for one player or full squad?

 

Full First team LOL

 

But im on another save now. Currently moved down to 12,500

12,750 in the Australian Leagues, well um er, Australian lower division state league is still far too high :) even with the same player on 200 CA/PA (Scoring 10 goals a match vs 1 against)

On 7/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, こうますみ said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

 

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

So you edit the players to be more efficient

12 hours ago, quiroga said:

So you edit the players to be more efficient

 

So by what the person is saying that you replied to, is that if I put ONLY the GK on 32767 (Not my usual 14000), then my season should end up with a Goals Against of under 10? Of course, as long as my other players are always 10000 I mean. Wont the GK on 32767 crash the game?

 

I thought 24000 or so was the maximum for this option.

3 minutes ago, Aaron1 said:

 

So by what the person is saying that you replied to, is that if I put ONLY the GK on 32767 (Not my usual 14000), then my season should end up with a Goals Against of under 10? Of course, as long as my other players are always 10000 I mean. Wont the GK on 32767 crash the game?

 

I thought 24000 or so was the maximum for this option.

I already try this and it didnt crash

all you have to do is put 32767 in condition of the GK freeze and in the freezer settings put only condition to freeze nothing else.

13 minutes ago, quiroga said:

I already try this and it didnt crash

all you have to do is put 32767 in condition of the GK freeze and in the freezer settings put only condition to freeze nothing else.

I changed condition to 32767. But don't know how to have it as freeze condition only in Freezer Settings.

Otherwise, I'm going to have my GK not rise in his Attributes.

Before using the 32767 Condition for GK

 

4 matches: 26-2

 

After using the 32767 Condition for GK

 

3 matches: 21-0

 

Game has not crashed yet. So I think this is now a known success. It concedes less goals. 

12 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Before using the 32767 Condition for GK

 

4 matches: 26-2

 

After using the 32767 Condition for GK

 

3 matches: 21-0

 

Game has not crashed yet. So I think this is now a known success. It concedes less goals. 

Are you using fitness cheat in the squad or just the 10.000

11 hours ago, quiroga said:

Are you using fitness cheat in the squad or just the 10.000

 

10,000 for all others in my First team squad for every match. No player will ever be under the 10,000 pre match

Is it still possible to have your team play amazingly if you edit their fitness to like 15000?

On 12/27/2023 at 10:59 PM, Aaron1 said:

 

10,000 for all others in my First team squad for every match. No player will ever be under the 10,000 pre match

Using only GK 32767 

not using 10.000 for all others

2 promotions

first season in bundesliga starting now.

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133909.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133927.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133949.png

On 6/20/2023 at 2:17 AM, quiroga said:

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

In my Freezer settings, there is nothing to tick. It just says freeze or unfreeze under the freezer manager. What am I doing wrong? I'm using this for windows and I have the latest update downloaded

3 hours ago, Nakata07 said:

In my Freezer settings, there is nothing to tick. It just says freeze or unfreeze under the freezer manager. What am I doing wrong? I'm using this for windows and I have the latest update downloaded

image.thumb.jpeg.826e74a1ee5e2870b6ed817f0946648d.jpeg

Your freezer screen should look like this.

3 hours ago, quiroga said:

Using only GK 32767 

not using 10.000 for all others

2 promotions

first season in bundesliga starting now.

 

 

 

Good idea,  Should just make a goalkeeper max in everything & use 32767 to become almost unbeatable.

27 minutes ago, 0527 said:

Good idea,  Should just make a goalkeeper max in everything & use 32767 to become almost unbeatable.

Well i didnt change nothing on GK just condition.

 

But if you can test it and see if you can be unbeatable and got promoted every single year. 

1 hour ago, 0527 said:

image.thumb.jpeg.826e74a1ee5e2870b6ed817f0946648d.jpeg

Your freezer screen should look like this.

This is all I get, am I doing something wrong?

 

image.thumb.png.31de64f0f67231721420e8bf124246b0.png

1 hour ago, Peter92 said:

This is all I get, am I doing something wrong?

 

 

 Click on FMRTE button in editor & go to settings & then freezer settings. You will find that screen there.

Maybe try to add "74" in professionalism for every player, it may will improve your performance.

I recommended 74 because it reverts sometimes back to 20. If you want to sell that player sometimes so you can use original value & it stays the same. If you use higher than 74 value it reverts sometimes back to 1 and if you want to sell that player sometimes so if you put original value it will continue rising to 20. If you have problem with that.

How to I move the players from OTHER PLAYERS to INFLUENTUAL PLAYERS?

 

thank you

1.jpg

On 1/7/2024 at 2:58 AM, Aaron1 said:

How to I move the players from OTHER PLAYERS to INFLUENTUAL PLAYERS?

 

thank you

 

 

Sorry, But you cant move player that way, only work around is to increase their reputation & they will become more influential.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:16 AM, 0527 said:

Maybe try to add "74" in professionalism for every player, it may will improve your performance.

I recommended 74 because it reverts sometimes back to 20. If you want to sell that player sometimes so you can use original value & it stays the same. If you use higher than 74 value it reverts sometimes back to 1 and if you want to sell that player sometimes so if you put original value it will continue rising to 20. If you have problem with that.

This improve the results and i finish 2nd.

On 11/24/2023 at 6:30 PM, quiroga said:

You can use the hotkey function from fmrte. 
You just have to change the preset to team players instead of players. And add the team id to each preset

Hey, I was looking for something like this, but I can't get it to work, I put the team ID in the preset (with team players object), in FMRTE I use the 2 keys configured for that preset and I only hear a sound but it doesn't act.

I tried to use the FMRTE ID and the ID indicated by the game and neither works for me. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks

16 hours ago, noadria said:

Hey, I was looking for something like this, but I can't get it to work, I put the team ID in the preset (with team players object), in FMRTE I use the 2 keys configured for that preset and I only hear a sound but it doesn't act.

I tried to use the FMRTE ID and the ID indicated by the game and neither works for me. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks

 

You can start a thread & upload screenshot of your presets & hotkey configuration. 

  • 3 weeks later...

@Mühəmməd Dadaşov

 

Change the 2 items in HEAL to 19,000 (Condition & Match Sharpness)

Save the changes.

Click on HEAL on the team list screen in FMRTE and click on save button (2nd from left in menu up top) just before you pick the team for the upcoming match.

 

Congratulations, you should win the match easily.

 

You'll need to do this for every match throughout the season. Please also as a result of doing this, save your game every 2 weeks in game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.