FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

On 5/6/2022 at 1:06 PM, yosefs283 said:

I can confirm that changing the the professionalism to 127 makes your player develop super fast (for example you have a player 18 yrs with ca 90 and pa 150 , by the end of the season he will be around ca 130-140 ), really amazing and helpful with smaller clubs when you want to develop players fast and sell them to make nice profit 

one thing to notice , you will have to freeze the players professionalism , make sure to only freeze this attribute so other attributes can grow 

can it work without freezing?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If people wants to just play "Realistically"
RISK WITH THESE PRESETS: 

• When you can add 127 to a players personality, it will revert to 1 when there are changes in CA. (To counter this see step 3 in Presets)
  • When you have 127 in players personality for a long time ( 1 year or more) or freeze 127 for a long time and want to revert back to its original value, It wont stay the same, It will always increase to 20 automatically. (To Counter this see step 4 in Presets)
  • There will be always some players that wont increase CA by much with this method, They are programmed this way,
  • Having Condition in RED makes the game more prone to crashes so avoid those high values.

Make 3 Presets:

Step 1: Name: 11250 - SET Player Conditon to: 11250 - You can increase this value until 12700 - This will show their condition GREEN not RED, with this, minimal chance of a crash.

Step 2: Export the players you want to develop faster. (Incase something goes wrong) 

Step 3: Name: 127 - SET Player Personality > Professional : Value 127 (Add players one by one with their UNIQUE ID in OBJECT ID one by one like shown below)
Step 4: This one is optional . I make this because i want to maximize their potential and then revert to their original Professional Value so basically to be more realistic & when i sell them i dont want them to have (127 or 20) in their personality forever. So i make this preset when they reached their potential or when they leave the club. 
    Name: Reached potential: SET Player Personality > Professional : Value (Original value what you exported in step 2)
Step 5:
Run - Preset 11250 Before Match
             Run - Preset 127 Weekly

Run - Preset Reached potential Weekly

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
19 hours ago, CJchip said:

Does anyone know the good preset for fast run player? I remember the good old days when I use this on fm12 and the players just scoring bunches of goal.

Condition: +10000

Match Exercise: +10000

If you want to apply to just one player maybe 15000 both.

11 hours ago, CJchip said:

Is it for fm23? I've tried condition and match sharpness to above 12000 with 0 jadedness and the player just play like normal.

Does jadedness play vital role as well to make player runs like jetplane?. Thanks

Jad 0 is good. I dont play in fm23 but im sure that the same value applys.

You can try 15000 and see the difference. 

• 2 weeks later...
10 hours ago, culturedleftfoot said:

@텐키 post in this thread read the opening post too

My English is not very good, so I apologize for my mistakes.
I read the forum and tried to understand it, but it is difficult.
is the attributes figure of 25 that I mentioned is impossible.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, 텐키 said:

My English is not very good, so I apologize for my mistakes.
I read the forum and tried to understand it, but it is difficult.
is the attributes figure of 25 that I mentioned is impossible.

I do not use these cheat codes so someone else who does can hopefully reply and let you know

cheers

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/31/2023 at 8:19 PM, こうますみ said:

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

I tried this on my Football Manager save but it did not work for me is there something that I am doing wrong. Can you send screenshots of the process. Please and Thanks a lot.