Skip to content

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

Started a new thread on this, here is a link to the old thread for reference

 

NB This thread is the place to discuss ''Cheat codes'' etc

for new users to be aware we do not support using values above/below[- minus settings] the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread only please[if your tagged into this thread this is the reason] Do not start new threads on this or post on other threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

 

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

 

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

 

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- it resulted in some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

 

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and just to be clear no support is given for these codes if it crashes the App and or game.

 

Do not start any new threads on this or ask questions etc regarding their use on any other threads, keep ALL posts on this in this one thread.

cheers

 

 

@Aaron1

  • Replies 301
  • Views 152.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 127 professionalism works

  • chelidonopoulos
    chelidonopoulos

    Here's my method of realistic growth for fm24. In order to have more realistic and consistent results. Please keep in mind I don't mess up with players' values or club financies. So you won't win ever

  • Click on FMRTE button in editor & go to settings & then freezer settings. You will find that screen there.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

10 minutes ago, quiroga said:

Hi welcome to the forum!

 

Are you using the app as administrator?

 

No I am not using it as an administrator. I am using the Mac version of FMRTE.

 

4 hours ago, Chuks Egele said:

 

No I am not using it as an administrator. I am using the Mac version of FMRTE.

 

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

11 hours ago, quiroga said:

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

Thanks for the advice Quiroga, my only question now is how do I run the app as an administrator. What are the indications that show that the app should run as an administrator. Thanks 

9 hours ago, Chuks Egele said:

Thanks for the advice Quiroga, my only question now is how do I run the app as an administrator. What are the indications that show that the app should run as an administrator. Thanks 

Right click on FMRTE icon and select run as administrator. Select Ok and you are good to go.

 

Cheers.

Another general question for everyone in this forum. Does anyone have a superheat that is also realistic and helps you win a lot of games in FM23. I really tried and failed with the goalkeeping cheat that was poster earlier. I was wondering if there were any other thoughts. Thanks a bunch.

On 6/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, Chuks Egele said:

Another general question for everyone in this forum. Does anyone have a superheat that is also realistic and helps you win a lot of games in FM23. I really tried and failed with the goalkeeping cheat that was poster earlier. I was wondering if there were any other thoughts. Thanks a bunch.

 You can use values between 11300 - 12749 in condition on all players. It should give realistic results

  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 1:19 AM, こうますみ said:

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

 

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

 

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

I can confirm that this actually works as you said.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:01 AM, quiroga said:

I can confirm that this actually works as you said.

I must be playing a completely different game then. Its is very weird because I can swear that I followed all the right instructions that were given to me. You must be playing on a Windows PC because I do not understand how I input the exact numbers but still lose significantly. It is all good I guess. 

1 hour ago, Chuks Egele said:

I must be playing a completely different game then. Its is very weird because I can swear that I followed all the right instructions that were given to me. You must be playing on a Windows PC because I do not understand how I input the exact numbers but still lose significantly. It is all good I guess. 

Can you share some SS from your changes on FMRTE?

1 hour ago, quiroga said:

 

I notice that you dont have that option, is that normal on MAC?

 

fmrte.png

Yes. The player is frozen. The option is located at the three dots on the top right hand corner

21 hours ago, quiroga said:

Can you share some SS from your changes on FMRTE?

Additional screenshots to prove that it doesn't work.image.thumb.png.e1ec45142574d3e3a20bf93c7c1f9774.pngimage.thumb.png.f1b9e27826d0b6315899bc73908950d9.pngimage.thumb.png.106721f8b70b2e605132f6df3b52cdef.png

9 hours ago, Chuks Egele said:

Hasn’t worked at all for me

Are you using instant result?

16 hours ago, quiroga said:

Re-install the app?

Just reinstalled the FMRTE app. Could it be possible to create a preset for this or something?

On 5/31/2023 at 9:19 PM, こうますみ said:

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

 

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

 

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

i wonder iif there is an actually 'super goalkeeper' crazy saves number? i put everything on 127 on my keeper (then the fmrte changes to 25 and every attribute is 20 in game), and tried some numbers on condition, 11000, 12000, 15000, but there isnt like A LOT of difference, a 'normal' 200 ca with 'normal' attributes and like 9/10k condition is as good as mine, anyone tried something stupid already? XD i want to make an almost unbeatable goalkeeper 

8 hours ago, newsuzano ebok said:

i wonder iif there is an actually 'super goalkeeper' crazy saves number? i put everything on 127 on my keeper (then the fmrte changes to 25 and every attribute is 20 in game), and tried some numbers on condition, 11000, 12000, 15000, but there isnt like A LOT of difference, a 'normal' 200 ca with 'normal' attributes and like 9/10k condition is as good as mine, anyone tried something stupid already? XD i want to make an almost unbeatable goalkeeper 

Hi wellcome to the forum 

 

I did try that even with 19000, same results as you.

anyone who played old versions of FM (older than 20 at least) can tell me which version is the 'best' to use FMRTE and Fitness cheat? Like the OPest possible? Cant be FM 12, any other please hahaha

On 7/17/2023 at 7:08 PM, newsuzano ebok said:

i wonder iif there is an actually 'super goalkeeper' crazy saves number? i put everything on 127 on my keeper (then the fmrte changes to 25 and every attribute is 20 in game), and tried some numbers on condition, 11000, 12000, 15000, but there isnt like A LOT of difference, a 'normal' 200 ca with 'normal' attributes and like 9/10k condition is as good as mine, anyone tried something stupid already? XD i want to make an almost unbeatable goalkeeper 

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

 

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

On 7/14/2023 at 11:28 AM, Chuks Egele said:

Additional screenshots to prove that it doesn't work.image.thumb.png.e1ec45142574d3e3a20bf93c7c1f9774.pngimage.thumb.png.f1b9e27826d0b6315899bc73908950d9.pngimage.thumb.png.106721f8b70b2e605132f6df3b52cdef.png

 

The 32767 GK cheat isn't meant to win you every game. It just boosts up your team's performance in a realistic fashion and make you overachieve with your squad. You will still lose or draw games. 

 

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.