FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

1 minute ago, Chuks Egele said:

I tried this on my Football Manager save but it did not work for me is there something that I am doing wrong. Can you send screenshots of the process. Please and Thanks a lot.

Hi welcome to the forum!

Are you using the app as administrator?

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Chuks Egele said:

No I am not using it as an administrator. I am using the Mac version of FMRTE.

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

11 hours ago, quiroga said:

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

Thanks for the advice Quiroga, my only question now is how do I run the app as an administrator. What are the indications that show that the app should run as an administrator. Thanks 

9 hours ago, Chuks Egele said:

Thanks for the advice Quiroga, my only question now is how do I run the app as an administrator. What are the indications that show that the app should run as an administrator. Thanks 

Right click on FMRTE icon and select run as administrator. Select Ok and you are good to go.

Cheers.

Another general question for everyone in this forum. Does anyone have a superheat that is also realistic and helps you win a lot of games in FM23. I really tried and failed with the goalkeeping cheat that was poster earlier. I was wondering if there were any other thoughts. Thanks a bunch.

On 6/22/2023 at 8:16 PM, Chuks Egele said:

Another general question for everyone in this forum. Does anyone have a superheat that is also realistic and helps you win a lot of games in FM23. I really tried and failed with the goalkeeping cheat that was poster earlier. I was wondering if there were any other thoughts. Thanks a bunch.

You can use values between 11300 - 12749 in condition on all players. It should give realistic results

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/1/2023 at 1:19 AM, こうますみ said:

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

I can confirm that this actually works as you said.

On 7/11/2023 at 10:01 AM, quiroga said:

I can confirm that this actually works as you said.

I must be playing a completely different game then. Its is very weird because I can swear that I followed all the right instructions that were given to me. You must be playing on a Windows PC because I do not understand how I input the exact numbers but still lose significantly. It is all good I guess. 

1 hour ago, Chuks Egele said:

I must be playing a completely different game then. Its is very weird because I can swear that I followed all the right instructions that were given to me. You must be playing on a Windows PC because I do not understand how I input the exact numbers but still lose significantly. It is all good I guess. 

Can you share some SS from your changes on FMRTE?

On 5/31/2023 at 9:19 PM, こうますみ said:

Hi guys, just want to share a "lite" cheat that makes the gaming experience better but also feel realistic. 

Make the condition of your GK 32767 and freeze it (make sure in freeze settings only select condition so that other attributes can still grow). The in-game condition will show 72% and then you are good to go. You will score more goals and concede less, and will never get FM-ed again. The scorelines are realistic too (never crazy shit like 9:0).

It doesn't all of a sudden make your GK superman and make a lot of crazy saves, instead it actually makes the GK a better commander of the whole defense line and a better passer of the ball. As a result your entire team's defense becomes much better and it helps with your attacking as well because you will get a lot of breakaways. You will never ever get FM-ed. Another side effect is that I find the opponent more often make silly mistakes lol.  

Test it and let me know how it works for you. I know people are concerned with crashes with any big value, I have used this for many seasons without any crash.   

i wonder iif there is an actually 'super goalkeeper' crazy saves number? i put everything on 127 on my keeper (then the fmrte changes to 25 and every attribute is 20 in game), and tried some numbers on condition, 11000, 12000, 15000, but there isnt like A LOT of difference, a 'normal' 200 ca with 'normal' attributes and like 9/10k condition is as good as mine, anyone tried something stupid already? XD i want to make an almost unbeatable goalkeeper 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, newsuzano ebok said:

i wonder iif there is an actually 'super goalkeeper' crazy saves number? i put everything on 127 on my keeper (then the fmrte changes to 25 and every attribute is 20 in game), and tried some numbers on condition, 11000, 12000, 15000, but there isnt like A LOT of difference, a 'normal' 200 ca with 'normal' attributes and like 9/10k condition is as good as mine, anyone tried something stupid already? XD i want to make an almost unbeatable goalkeeper 

Hi wellcome to the forum 

I did try that even with 19000, same results as you.

• Like 1

On 7/17/2023 at 7:08 PM, newsuzano ebok said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.