Skip to content

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

Started a new thread on this, here is a link to the old thread for reference

 

NB This thread is the place to discuss ''Cheat codes'' etc

for new users to be aware we do not support using values above/below[- minus settings] the recommended settings and any talk about these codes confine it to this thread only please[if your tagged into this thread this is the reason] Do not start new threads on this or post on other threads which have nothing to do with this topic.

 

It is up to users if they want to do this as its your choice if you want to experiment

However It can result in the game/app becoming unstable and cause crashes to both FM and FMRTE, or even corrupt a saved game.

 

I do not use FMRTE to 'cheat' as such(but have no issue with any user using it for any reason you want...you buy it you use it as you wish😁)

 

I have however used these codes just to experiment with in the past- it resulted in some crazy scorelines eg 30++ nil, but I did get many crashes and its the only time I have experienced a corrupted save, so be aware.

 

No one is stopping anyone having fun with this but it is at your own risk and just to be clear no support is given for these codes if it crashes the App and or game.

 

Do not start any new threads on this or ask questions etc regarding their use on any other threads, keep ALL posts on this in this one thread.

cheers

 

 

@Aaron1

  • Replies 301
  • Views 152.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • 127 professionalism works

  • chelidonopoulos
    chelidonopoulos

    Here's my method of realistic growth for fm24. In order to have more realistic and consistent results. Please keep in mind I don't mess up with players' values or club financies. So you won't win ever

  • Click on FMRTE button in editor & go to settings & then freezer settings. You will find that screen there.

Posted Images

Featured Replies

5 hours ago, agent007 said:

 a player with 1 weak foot will have higher attributes stats compare with a player with more than 1 on the weak foot, both having the same exact CA. Haaland and mbappe both have 10 on their weak foot, change that to 1 and their attributes stats goes up.

 

i dont freeze any attributes.

So if we do that in a full squad, are you saying that the overall stats of the players will improve?

3 hours ago, quiroga said:

So if we do that in a full squad, are you saying that the overall stats of the players will improve?

 

Maybe we need to create another Preset for all players to have weak foot as 1

 

I can find in PHYSICAL ... Left foot and also right foot, maybe we need 2 new presets, 1 for each, 20 for 1 foot and 1 for the other. Or do we just change them all 1 by 1 manually?

5 hours ago, quiroga said:

So if we do that in a full squad, are you saying that the overall stats of the players will improve?

yes

 

1 hour ago, Aaron1 said:

 

Maybe we need to create another Preset for all players to have weak foot as 1

 

I can find in PHYSICAL ... Left foot and also right foot, maybe we need 2 new presets, 1 for each, 20 for 1 foot and 1 for the other. Or do we just change them all 1 by 1 manually?

yes, 1 for each foot and freeze them

 here are presets

use for left footed players,,rigth for right footed players

 

image.png.a405ee5daa68570eb55a662fd557b494.png

LEFT.json RIGHT.json

yes, go to setting under freeze tab, look for physical check both left adn right, then uncheck they can increase then save

I'll check the PA from the youth intake and offer contracts to those with a higher PA than those in my 1st team in the same position. I think from memory, there is about 4 from the youth intake I will bring into my 1st team, onto the bench and reserves into the squad

 

But to be honest, 161 being the highest PA, is kind of disappointing

Untitled.jpg

yeah, to prevent it from incresing again. you can aslo freeze the conditions of players, if you use  above the numbers 

Whilst using the presets to increase player attributes, I've seen Stefan Bajcetic rise up to a CA of 190. Once my players reach their PA, I increase their PA by 10. If they reach their new PA, I increase it again by 10, until they retire.

 

As you can see in the screenshot, he is only 20 (late 2nd season) and can play DC, DMC & MC. I am now trying to train him to play in AMC. I've moved Alexis Mac Allister to AMC and Stefan Bajcetic to MC for now. Unsure what his starting CA is/was. 120-130 I think.

 

Has the 127 Professional works as well for anyone else?

Untitled.jpg

12 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

 

 

Has the -127 Professional works as well for anyone else?

 

Personally, I don't change the CA or the PA, with professionalism at 127 you will always get good results without necessarily editing the attributes.

But increasing PA by keeping the player throughout the seasons allows the team to improve revenue without depending on sales. Especially if it is a team in the lower divisions.

 

How is the league table?

2 hours ago, quiroga said:

Personally, I don't change the CA or the PA, with professionalism at 127 you will always get good results without necessarily editing the attributes.

But increasing PA by keeping the player throughout the seasons allows the team to improve revenue without depending on sales. Especially if it is a team in the lower divisions.

 

How is the league table?

 

Here are the 2 league tables, current season (season 2, 1 match to go). I think there is only a couple surprises if that each season. But I am surprised over the 2 seasons, my goals against is about 10. I expected 20.

 

I think due to the 127 Professional attribute, I've scored slightly more and conceded slightly less. I also think Training Happiness also improves this a tiny bit. I don't really use the Left & Right foot preset as I don't know and can not be bothered freezing that attribute.

 

1.jpg

2.jpg

Date: Mid June 2025 (After 2nd season)

Player: Stefan Bajcetic

Preset: 127 Professional

 

Stefan has just reached 200 CA at age 20. What CA was Messi/Ronaldo at 20?

 

I believe if you play the young players in as many games as possible, their CA will increase by 30+ per season. So if their PA is 190 and CA 80 at aged 15 coming through the youth academy, I think they will reach the maximum PA of 190 within ABOUT 4 seasons (Aged 19-20)

 

This very well could be the new way of playing FM now and in the future.

6 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Date: Mid June 2025 (After 2nd season)

Player: Stefan Bajcetic

Preset: 127 Professional

 

Stefan has just reached 200 CA at age 20. What CA was Messi/Ronaldo at 20?

 

I believe if you play the young players in as many games as possible, their CA will increase by 30+ per season. So if their PA is 190 and CA 80 at aged 15 coming through the youth academy, I think they will reach the maximum PA of 190 within ABOUT 4 seasons (Aged 19-20)

 

This very well could be the new way of playing FM now and in the future.

Do you freeze anything else  besides professionalism?

17 hours ago, quiroga said:

Do you freeze anything else  besides professionalism?

 

Head of youth development, I am sure that helps young players improve quicker. Junior Coaching & Training happiness. I'm sure all 3 with 127 Professional preset all working together allows this to happen.

Since we got the last update for FM24, whatever type of update it was, I decided to start a new save game with LFC

 

Still using the same Presets, and these are the results that can happen, a Defender can outscore a Striker and win World Footballer of the Year. No special tactic, just my normal default tactic with 3 defenders, a DM, 2 MC, 3 Attacking Midfielders and 1 striker. I have an MC as the only Penalty taker.

1.jpg

Question

 

How often do we need to click on the GAMER Presets?

 

Just once in the save game file? or every time we load the save game up?

 

thank you

On 4/11/2024 at 11:53 PM, Aaron1 said:

Question

 

How often do we need to click on the GAMER Presets?

 

Just once in the save game file? or every time we load the save game up?

 

thank you

I think that as long as the preset is active in the save once you don't need to activate it again. The FMRTE must be loaded

  • 1 month later...

and do you know if the 74 proffesional still work, and what impact does that have? Does that just accelerate the players attributes to their PA quicker?

7 hours ago, yousaf4891 said:

and do you know if the 74 proffesional still work, and what impact does that have? Does that just accelerate the players attributes to their PA quicker?

yes it work. with realistic results. In my opinion your team will perform better even if PA doesn't grow as much as you expect.

 

 

 

 

  • 2 weeks later...

is the best goalkeeper condition cheat 32767 still works and is another cheat like only editing match sharpness and morale works?

and i also have cheats for set pieces you need to search for 

FM Arena Set Piece Best Hits UPDATED FOR 1-24. by Han106
i played normally and my defenders were getting hat trick from corners and set pieces, my defender actually outscore my strikers and become the best young player of the league with only a 51 CA

On 5/31/2024 at 1:49 PM, Itsyaboy420 said:

is the best goalkeeper condition cheat 32767 still works and is another cheat like only editing match sharpness and morale works?

 

Yes. And yes.

 

On 5/31/2024 at 1:53 PM, Itsyaboy420 said:

and i also have cheats for set pieces you need to search for 

FM Arena Set Piece Best Hits UPDATED FOR 1-24. by Han106
i played normally and my defenders were getting hat trick from corners and set pieces, my defender actually outscore my strikers and become the best young player of the league with only a 51 CA

 

Interesting. works with every tactic?

On 5/31/2024 at 3:02 PM, Itsyaboy420 said:

also is editing the match sharpness above the normal value stops player development?

 

no. Just improve pitch performance.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.