FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

19 hours ago, こうますみ said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

Manually?

On 7/25/2023 at 12:06 PM, こうますみ said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

but this number 32767 really boost GK performance or just 'the whole team'?
you tested like 30 games with GK 10k fitness and 30 games with 32767 and the 32767 get the keeper individually better grades?

and other question: you got any kind of 'scout' to give grades to the players based on optimized attributes?

edit: to me that number really doesnt work, until like 25k the goalkeeper is better than normal, 32767 make my GK give a LOT of idiotic goals

On 7/27/2023 at 11:18 PM, newsuzano ebok said:

but this number 32767 really boost GK performance or just 'the whole team'?
you tested like 30 games with GK 10k fitness and 30 games with 32767 and the 32767 get the keeper individually better grades?

and other question: you got any kind of 'scout' to give grades to the players based on optimized attributes?

edit: to me that number really doesnt work, until like 25k the goalkeeper is better than normal, 32767 make my GK give a LOT of idiotic goals

If you put 32767 on condition only and freeze condition only you will overachive. You will not win all games.

• 4 weeks later...
On 8/28/2023 at 11:33 AM, Luso Wan said:

Hi I´m thinking on buying FM21. Can anyone confirm me that the 255 PA cheat and 127 Professionalism still works in this version? I saw some comments about the professionalism but nothing specific about the 255 PA.
Thanks!

Hi!

People reported that changing for those values revert back to the original ones i think.

But you still can get what you want by putting 200 PA and 20 in Professionalism. 

• culturedleftfoot changed the title to All Cheat Codes-using numbers above/below normal settings [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly
  • culturedleftfoot changed the title to Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly
  • culturedleftfoot pinned and featured this topic
  • 3 weeks later...
culturedleftfoot
This post was recognized by culturedleftfoot!

chelidonopoulos was awarded the badge 'Helpful' and 3 points.

Here's my method of realistic growth for fm24. In order to have more realistic and consistent results. Please keep in mind I don't mess up with players' values or club financies. So you won't win every game and you won't notice super fast growth. However it is a nice approach to play the game especially when you want to rebuild a team or if you manage big clubs. I got a promotion and a 3rd place on the first division, the season I got promoted, with a second division Greek Team playing like this. So yes, I can confirm it works.

I always do the following:

---I set All my facilities to 99. ( the training and youth facilities revert back to 20  every summer, but you just put 99 again and they will be fine for the rest of the season.

--- I focus massively on recruiting the right players. First of all I play football manager with a database of 400.000+ players, then I focus on one tactic I want to play per save.

---- When it comes to recruitment and the use of FMRTE, I make all the players interesting on manger's profile. This will make it a lot easier. However personally I don't add any financies, so I can still recruit players according to my financial standards

---- For the players recruitment, I am using the Search Filter. For example. I want to recruit an Advanced Forward. I go to search filter and I put role: Advanced Forward at least 60-100 for low table teams and 65/100 for stronger teams. then I choose player position  tapping to the maximum green in the striker position. I schroll down and I choose positional rating POTENTIAL Striker ALWAYS 0-100. this will load me many players who are very good for my tactic.

This method can guarantee you will recruit players for the positions you want to play. Can guarantee the generation of a couple wonderkids every season from your youth recruitment and also You will have a stable growth of your players. Recruiting the right players who are going to perform well will also make them attracting transfer targets for bigger clubs so, you get a good cash flow every season. Never hesitate to sell any player. You are guaranteed to get players who will eventually be better from your youth recruitments and also there are hundreds of players who can play equally well if not better by searching for them with my recruiting method. I avoid signing 29+ years old players because they will have  higher contracts, less growth and difficult to resell them. Up to 28 years old it's fine.

• Like 2

This is my setup. I always use 1 playable league for the team I want to pick. You just tick players based on nation and nationality for every single continent. This will load all the players. COMPLETELY ignore the stars. 1 star is enough. The only thing you need to know is that at the beginning of each transfer window it will take time to load the first day only. That happens because massive changes happen for thousands of players. When it comes to contracts, clubs etc. Only for the first day of each transfer window.image_2023-11-19_173432391.thumb.png.b97d60e3c5627d0a39016f40d2ebb258.png

Has anyone found a 'set it and forget' solution for FM24, even one you apply say once a season?

Been using all the suggested values above the normal for my 'fun' saves in previous games. I found that using presets for player values means I have to keep applying them for each game, and as I play on a laptop, it quickly becomes tedious to keep alt-tabbing. Ideally, want players to develop quicker than even perfect 20/20 facilities and stay fit. The professional stat cheat was always a fun option to set  as it solves a lot of annoyances with the general game (players complaining etc) and quicker development - but requires reapplying.

If there isn't, have configurable hotkeys been considered for a preset option and they'd need to auto-save the changes too? Thanks.

4 hours ago, FMTopFan said:

Has anyone found a 'set it and forget' solution for FM24, even one you apply say once a season?

Been using all the suggested values above the normal for my 'fun' saves in previous games. I found that using presets for player values means I have to keep applying them for each game, and as I play on a laptop, it quickly becomes tedious to keep alt-tabbing. Ideally, want players to develop quicker than even perfect 20/20 facilities and stay fit. The professional stat cheat was always a fun option to set  as it solves a lot of annoyances with the general game (players complaining etc) and quicker development - but requires reapplying.

If there isn't, have configurable hotkeys been considered for a preset option and they'd need to auto-save the changes too? Thanks.

You can use the hotkey function from fmrte. 
You just have to change the preset to team players instead of players. And add the team id to each preset

• Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/7/2023 at 1:18 PM, Aaron1 said:

I started with 19000 for match sharpness & condition. Won every match easily. I then went down by 250 every 3 months. Am now down to 15000 with my Liverpool FC squad. I am still winning 90%+ of my games.

An update on this on my current saved game file.

100 games as manager of Liverpool in all competitions. 99 wins 1 draw. Goals For 728 Against 80

Undefeated in the Premier Division 61 games 61 wins.

Started at 19000 now down to 14750. May go down to 14500 at the end of this current season

Starting with 19000 for match sharpness & condition and now down to 14,500.

I created a Striker with CA/PA 200 with EVERY Attribute 20. Exceptions are Dirtiness, Injury Proneness & Controversy, all with 1.

The striker has played 218 career games and scored 593 goals.

The striker is my friends dog, real age. Now in game is 5 years old, 14 in game. So the player has at-least another 29 years left in the game. After 3 and a bit seasons and 28 and a bit to go. He is aiming for around 1,985 games and about 5,422 goals (I doubt it though, as it would revert to 0 at some point).

If at some point I lower the 14,500 to 14,000, then his goal tally will also decrease by a little bit. HOWEVER, if I manage his nation (Australia), then his career goal tally would increase as-well. 

On 12/13/2023 at 10:08 PM, Aaron1 said:

Starting with 19000 for match sharpness & condition and now down to 14,500.

I created a Striker with CA/PA 200 with EVERY Attribute 20. Exceptions are Dirtiness, Injury Proneness & Controversy, all with 1.

The striker has played 218 career games and scored 593 goals.

The striker is my friends dog, real age. Now in game is 5 years old, 14 in game. So the player has at-least another 29 years left in the game. After 3 and a bit seasons and 28 and a bit to go. He is aiming for around 1,985 games and about 5,422 goals (I doubt it though, as it would revert to 0 at some point).

If at some point I lower the 14,500 to 14,000, then his goal tally will also decrease by a little bit. HOWEVER, if I manage his nation (Australia), then his career goal tally would increase as-well. 

Interesting. Any update?

6 hours ago, quiroga said:

Interesting. Any update?

CA/PA 200

I decided to stay at 14500 for the superman training.

1000 goals in 386 matches playing for Liverpool FC in all competitions.

Pretty much its a prototype of a Messi/Ronaldo & Haaland combined.

t_YJQZVn.jpg

• Haha 1