FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

Using numbers above/below normal settings+All Cheat Codes [use this thread only] Read the Opening Post clearly

culturedleftfoot

16 hours ago, quiroga said:

14.500 just for one player or full squad?

Full First team LOL

But im on another save now. Currently moved down to 12,500

12,750 in the Australian Leagues, well um er, Australian lower division state league is still far too high :) even with the same player on 200 CA/PA (Scoring 10 goals a match vs 1 against)

On 7/25/2023 at 4:06 PM, こうますみ said:

Yeah before posting the 32767 GK post, I actually have been trying to find this unbeatable keeper setting myself. I tried 127 morale in combination with various settings on condition and match sharpness and weaker foot, hidden attribute etc. All of them turned out to be just increase the GK's performance to a certain extent but couldn't make them "unbeatable" unfortunately. Then I realized that the 32767 trick was doing most of the work, so I removed the other settings and only kept that one. 

With only the GK 32767 trick I was able to win all 38 games of one EPL season only conceding 5 goals, with Wolves, with a carefully scouted squad with average CA of 150 or so, with optimized attribute distribution (the useful attributes under this game engine are all physical attributes/anticipation/concentration/work rate/finishing/dribbling/passing/consistency).

One side note though, the GK 32767 trick will work if you manually play the match or use the instant result feature, but it won't work if you go on vacation. The difference is that the latter will cause the ass man to manage the game for you and sometimes the GK's condition reverts back to 100% in the actual game (you can verify by viewing the replay of the match) or the ass man puts your GK to other positions (lol I don't know why). 

I am also very interested in any other way to boost the GK's performance.

So you edit the players to be more efficient

12 hours ago, quiroga said:

So you edit the players to be more efficient

So by what the person is saying that you replied to, is that if I put ONLY the GK on 32767 (Not my usual 14000), then my season should end up with a Goals Against of under 10? Of course, as long as my other players are always 10000 I mean. Wont the GK on 32767 crash the game?

I thought 24000 or so was the maximum for this option.

3 minutes ago, Aaron1 said:

So by what the person is saying that you replied to, is that if I put ONLY the GK on 32767 (Not my usual 14000), then my season should end up with a Goals Against of under 10? Of course, as long as my other players are always 10000 I mean. Wont the GK on 32767 crash the game?

I thought 24000 or so was the maximum for this option.

I already try this and it didnt crash

all you have to do is put 32767 in condition of the GK freeze and in the freezer settings put only condition to freeze nothing else.

13 minutes ago, quiroga said:

I already try this and it didnt crash

all you have to do is put 32767 in condition of the GK freeze and in the freezer settings put only condition to freeze nothing else.

I changed condition to 32767. But don't know how to have it as freeze condition only in Freezer Settings.

Otherwise, I'm going to have my GK not rise in his Attributes.

12 hours ago, Aaron1 said:

Before using the 32767 Condition for GK

4 matches: 26-2

After using the 32767 Condition for GK

3 matches: 21-0

Game has not crashed yet. So I think this is now a known success. It concedes less goals. 

Are you using fitness cheat in the squad or just the 10.000

On 12/27/2023 at 10:59 PM, Aaron1 said:

10,000 for all others in my First team squad for every match. No player will ever be under the 10,000 pre match

Using only GK 32767 

not using 10.000 for all others

2 promotions

first season in bundesliga starting now.

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133909.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133927.png

Captura de ecrã 2024-01-04 133949.png

On 6/20/2023 at 2:17 AM, quiroga said:

Run the app as administrator

Go to your GK and change de condition value to 32767

Freeze it

Go to freezer settings and make that only condition is ticked.

In my Freezer settings, there is nothing to tick. It just says freeze or unfreeze under the freezer manager. What am I doing wrong? I'm using this for windows and I have the latest update downloaded

3 hours ago, Nakata07 said:

In my Freezer settings, there is nothing to tick. It just says freeze or unfreeze under the freezer manager. What am I doing wrong? I'm using this for windows and I have the latest update downloaded

image.thumb.jpeg.826e74a1ee5e2870b6ed817f0946648d.jpeg

Your freezer screen should look like this.

3 hours ago, quiroga said:

Using only GK 32767 

not using 10.000 for all others

2 promotions

first season in bundesliga starting now.

Good idea,  Should just make a goalkeeper max in everything & use 32767 to become almost unbeatable.

27 minutes ago, 0527 said:

Good idea,  Should just make a goalkeeper max in everything & use 32767 to become almost unbeatable.

Well i didnt change nothing on GK just condition.

But if you can test it and see if you can be unbeatable and got promoted every single year. 

Maybe try to add "74" in professionalism for every player, it may will improve your performance.

I recommended 74 because it reverts sometimes back to 20. If you want to sell that player sometimes so you can use original value & it stays the same. If you use higher than 74 value it reverts sometimes back to 1 and if you want to sell that player sometimes so if you put original value it will continue rising to 20. If you have problem with that.

• Like 1

On 1/7/2024 at 2:58 AM, Aaron1 said:

How to I move the players from OTHER PLAYERS to INFLUENTUAL PLAYERS?

thank you

Sorry, But you cant move player that way, only work around is to increase their reputation & they will become more influential.

On 1/7/2024 at 1:16 AM, 0527 said:

Maybe try to add "74" in professionalism for every player, it may will improve your performance.

I recommended 74 because it reverts sometimes back to 20. If you want to sell that player sometimes so you can use original value & it stays the same. If you use higher than 74 value it reverts sometimes back to 1 and if you want to sell that player sometimes so if you put original value it will continue rising to 20. If you have problem with that.

This improve the results and i finish 2nd.

• Like 1

On 11/24/2023 at 6:30 PM, quiroga said:

You can use the hotkey function from fmrte. 
You just have to change the preset to team players instead of players. And add the team id to each preset

Hey, I was looking for something like this, but I can't get it to work, I put the team ID in the preset (with team players object), in FMRTE I use the 2 keys configured for that preset and I only hear a sound but it doesn't act.

I tried to use the FMRTE ID and the ID indicated by the game and neither works for me. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks

16 hours ago, noadria said:

Hey, I was looking for something like this, but I can't get it to work, I put the team ID in the preset (with team players object), in FMRTE I use the 2 keys configured for that preset and I only hear a sound but it doesn't act.

I tried to use the FMRTE ID and the ID indicated by the game and neither works for me. What can I be doing wrong? Thanks

You can start a thread & upload screenshot of your presets & hotkey configuration.