FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24 Beta has been released/FMRTE 24 build being worked on[Read opening post before posting]

culturedleftfoot

7 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Just an update there has been no testing started at this stage.

Braca is working on the product and as said in the opening post it will usually be 24 hours after we Beta test that the product like the game will be released in its Beta form.

I believe the 3 DB options is causing much more work for the Dev

@agent007 has been added to the Beta testing team as he has been active and helpful on the forums previously. 

No one is going to join the team if this is their first post and or are a new member

In the past Braca has given free licenses to users to Beta test and they didnt assist at all, they took the code and ran.

So for those expressing interest get active on the forums and if there is a spot you will be able to be involved in future 

Once we start testing I will let you know, so you can have a rough idea when the product will go live.

cheers 

Thank you for all the time and work you do here for us😀

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Braca is working on the product and as said in the opening post it will usually be 24 hours after we Beta test that the product like the game will be released in its Beta form.

@agent007 has been added to the Beta testing team as he has been active and helpful on the forums previously. 

No one is going to join the team if this is their first post and or are a new member

In the past Braca has given free licenses to users to Beta test and they didnt assist at all, they took the code and ran.

So for those expressing interest get active on the forums and if there is a spot you will be able to be involved in future 

Once we start testing I will let you know, so you can have a rough idea when the product will go live.

cheers 

I understand, but people who have an active subscription should be considered as well ;) 

• Like 6

1 hour ago, culturedleftfoot said:

cheers 

Thanks as always to Braca and all involved in making this for us.  Be patient lads and ladies and when its ready it will be released.  Thanks for the update @culturedleftfoot

• Like 3

51 minutes ago, sdke said:

I understand, but people who have an active subscription should be considered as well ;) 

They are I dont know where you got the idea from they are not.

But someone who is a long time user and is active on the forums is much more likely to be invited to join it is covered in the opening post.

Would you let someone access part of the staff side here and you dont know anything about them?

cheers

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I have had to remove a couple of posts from some users, if it continues I will close the thread. 

I suggest people read the opening post before posting, the next person who asks when will FMRTE be released will receive a warning/ban, this goes for PM staff too.

I have updated the thread as to where we are I try to keep the users in the loop, but once we start testing the time taken to deal with things like this  means less time for testing and so a delay before FMRTE is released.

• Like 6

4 minutes ago, culturedleftfoot said:

Would you let someone access part of the staff side here and you dont know anything about them?

Of course as that's my only chance ;)

3DB? OMG is that really how it's been run. I would have thought code would have been same though just different front engine. Guess this is why I'm a buyer not a programmer!

Purchased the game and having a dabble unaided at this stage and like most new things I'm not sure what database I should be loading.

Was excited to think about carrying on an existing game but decided what's the point of a new game if I'm not even updating the database.

17 minutes ago, David Rooney said:

Always been intrigued about what people use FMRTE for? Is it just for your own club? Ie boosting finances, removing ffp issues, expanding stadiums or do you influence your entire game world like a vengeful god?

Personally - Fitness bugging occasionally and CA/PA scouting mostly.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, David Rooney said:

Always been intrigued about what people use FMRTE for? Is it just for your own club? Ie boosting finances, removing ffp issues, expanding stadiums or do you influence your entire game world like a vengeful god?

I always use it to increase allowed staff size, not much else tbh.

when the game get too easy, i mass edit 1000 youth players 165/185 ca/pa, make they all 1 footed, freeze the weak foot and get ai team money to pay for their wages

Personally, I use it only to add more staff to my clubs and give money to opposing teams when I become "too good" in my save.

Once a while, I also like to screw up the form of some clubs when they face my country's in continental competition.

hello everyone, when you say what can be complicated are the 3 different databases, are these databases like we can load on steam or is it more "complex" than that? because at first glance SI didn't really bother with 3 databases in a simple way like we download on steam for old fm

sorry if my question is not clear I am French

Everyone plays their own way.  Personally, I hate hiring staff.  So I hire young staff at the beginning of the save, make their attributes competitive (usually 15 in key areas), then set their contracts for 20-30 years.  It takes about an hour, but this way I don't have to think about it again.