FM24 -Real Fixtures and Results for up to 38 Major Nations,58 Leagues in total Released click here for details ×

FM24 Beta has been released/FMRTE 24 build being worked on[Read opening post before posting]

culturedleftfoot

It's rather unfortunate, I think, to see this little world strangely wanting to become beta testers with every FM release...

just say you want to take advantage of the editor, don't be fake! 

I want to buy the editor to enjoy it and play one of my favorite games.

I've been using FMRTE for many years and would love to help test!

I'm part of a research team that works on Football Manager and can be online for between 16 - 18 hours a day. I have the experience needed to test each of the FMRTE features fully and would be more than happy to provide feedback. 

I understand the need to test and check for bugs and would record the way i've tested the feature and the results - I'll also provide a full report on what i did prior to a bug and how to replicate. 

I have multiple ways that i can be contacted and would be more than happy to make myself available to any of your team any time day or night. If you'd like a specific feature stress tested then i would be more than happy to focus on doing that. 

Obviously, having access to the tool early is nice but i understand the importance to try and get it ready for public release and would be more than happy to help and / or assist wherever i can!

2 hours ago, Aethan said:

It's rather unfortunate, I think, to see this little world strangely wanting to become beta testers with every FM release...

just say you want to take advantage of the editor, don't be fake! 

I want to buy the editor to enjoy it and play one of my favorite games.

This is the first time I have offered to test the beta and I will buy version 24 as soon as it comes out, as I have done for many years. One thing doesn't cancel out the other, the important thing is to just help if necessary

• Like 3